Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (10599 Views)

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (2) (3) (4)

My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 2:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Hi everyone, hope you guys are doing great? It’s been a year since the unfortunate breakdown of my marriage (to be honest it was broken down way before that) not going to take too much of your time, I just read what ‘Freshvine’ said on the other thread opened by my close friend/sister. I think I know who ‘Freshvine’ is was just wondering if she lived with us when all that happened cow they way she was narrating how ‘I ran away with my kids - my own kids’. I just need for him/her to answer some questions for me since she feels or thinks she knew what happened.

I am doing great, my kids are doing great I, in a much better place. For those who said my marriage wasn’t legal ‘ I got proof to show it was legal- we got married at Church of England and there is a marriage certificate in regards to that. Don’t know why anyone would think I left Nigeria to come to the UK to be with a man and not get married legally ��‍♀️

So let’s just say I have moved on with my life, and for those asking or who said I stopped him from seeing his children, if you communicate with him, pls ask him when was the last time he saw his kids or wait when was the last time he paid child maintenance for his kids.

I didn’t bring my life after marriage on NL, he did, I never wanted that reality thingy, told him I wasn’t interested, he wouldn’t listen, everything that was written on that reality tv was done by him. I was busy taking care of my kids.

I got married to him because I LOVED him then, I gave him my ALL didn’t withhold anything back, cos that is what you do when you are in love.

Some people said oh she should have left him when it started and as you were all aware I didn’t have my papers then (Thank God my story has changed) God is so good, what he thought he meant for evil, God turned it to be GOOD. Anytime I brought the issue of him renewing my papers, I get screamed at and shouted upon, I get threats all the time, I knelt down, begged and cried for him to do it he blatantly told me he would NEVER

GOD is good, He did it when I least expected it, I didn’t pay a dime. Just to show you when God decides to favour you, He doesn’t need any man’s permission to do so.

Thanks for all those who could see thru his lies.

Anyway, I am FREE, I am HAPPY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by boldx(m): 3:40am On Jun 09, 2019
It is well oh.
Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by freecocoa(f): 4:20am On Jun 09, 2019
I don’t know what happened with you guys, but I know that life can be a biatch, so if you are happy with the life you have now, by all means do what you can to stay happy, life’s too short to be miserable.

Goodluck in all your endeavors.

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by weyreypey: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Coolesther:
Hi everyone, hope you guys are doing great? It’s been a year since the unfortunate breakdown of my marriage (to be honest it was broken down way before that) not going to take too much of your time, I just read what ‘Freshvine’ said on the other thread opened by my close friend/sister. I think I know who ‘Freshvine’ is was just wondering if she lived with us when all that happened cow they way she was narrating how ‘I ran away with my kids - my own kids’. I just need for him/her to answer some questions for me since she feels or thinks she knew what happened.

I am doing great, my kids are doing great I, in a much better place. For those who said my marriage wasn’t legal ‘ I got proof to show it was legal- we got married at Church of England and there is a marriage certificate in regards to that. Don’t know why anyone would think I left Nigeria to come to the UK to be with a man and not get married legally ��‍♀️

So let’s just say I have moved on with my life, and for those asking or who said I stopped him from seeing his children, if you communicate with him, pls ask him when was the last time he saw his kids or wait when was the last time he paid child maintenance for his kids.

I didn’t bring my life after marriage on NL, he did, I never wanted that reality thingy, told him I wasn’t interested, he wouldn’t listen, everything that was written on that reality tv was done by him. I was busy taking care of my kids.

I got married to him because I LOVED him then, I gave him my ALL didn’t withhold anything back, cos that is what you do when you are in love.

Some people said oh she should have left him when it started and as you were all aware I didn’t have my papers then (Thank God my story has changed) God is so good, what he thought he meant for evil, God turned it to be GOOD. Anytime I brought the issue of him renewing my papers, I get screamed at and shouted upon, I get threats all the time, I knelt down, begged and cried for him to do it he blatantly told me he would NEVER

GOD is good, He did it when I least expected it, I didn’t pay a dime. Just to show you when God decides to favour you, He doesn’t need any man’s permission to do so.

Thanks for all those who could see thru his lies.

Anyway, I am FREE, I am HAPPY
I have opened a co thread in cartalk. We deserve to be abreast of the developments.... I am sure you will understand. I wish you well in your future endeavours above all else I wish you continuous joy and peace... prosperity also.
Keep well and stay safe.

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by armyofone(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Take care of yourself and the children.
Leave room for co-parenting.
Stay well lady.

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by mankettle(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
hmm.
it's good to know you have moved on from the celebrated issue. Continue to have strength as you move on in life. try to achieve the beat for the children, and always give room for communication between the kids and thier dad. do not let the sour taste of the divorce affect thier relationship with thier dad.
also, pls if you have the time, take some therapy, especially on your mental health, I have seen too many damaged single divorcees out there and pls don't be one of them.
after all is said, I am happy you moved on.. keep winning always

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by ifyalways(f): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2019
armyofone:
Stay well lady.
Co-signed.

Also stay safe online. Don't be fast to make e-friends, invite them to your home or life. All the very best. Im so very happy you got your papers.

16 Likes

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by tabithababy(f): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmmm

Thank goodness you got your papers cheesy

Hope he later married his girlfriend
Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2019
ifyalways:

Co-signed.

Also stay safe online. Don't be fast to make e-friends, invite them to your home or life. All the very best. Im so very happy you got your papers.

Thanks so much, I only use social media cos it benefits my passion (which is makeup) I don’t have loads of friends- stocking to the ones who has been with me thru thick and thin. I live a private life ����

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2019
tabithababy:
Hmmmm

Thank goodness you got your papers cheesy

Hope he later married his girlfriend

Thanks so much
Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2019
ifyalways:

Co-signed.

And as for the co-parenting part. I NEVER EVER said he couldn’t see his children, it’s on record that I was the one who tried to make contacts so he could see the kids, dates for contacts was set up by social services, guess what? He always comes up with excuses why he couldn’t come and see his kids. Social services has seen thru his lies too and now they know he doesn’t want to have anything to do with the kids. The last time he saw them was in January, all efforts to get him to see them both by me and social services has proved abortive. So right now there is nothing I can do

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by fuckboys: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
I don't trust women

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2019
mankettle:
hmm.
it's good to know you have moved on from the celebrated issue. Continue to have strength as you move on in life. try to achieve the beat for the children, and always give room for communication between the kids and thier dad. do not let the sour taste of the divorce affect thier relationship with thier dad.
also, pls if you have the time, take some therapy, especially on your mental health, I have seen too many damaged single divorcees out there and pls don't be one of them.
after all is said, I am happy you moved on.. keep winning always

Thanks so much, the room for commutation was never closed, he doesn’t want to see or have anything to do with the children. Social services has intervened but there is nothing they can do too, if a man doesn’t want to see his kids or pay for his kids their hands is tied too.

As for my mental health (I AM � percent fine) the end of a marriage isn’t the end of my LIFE. I am one of the STRONGEST person I know. I CAN neber be damaged. I will NEVER give another human being that opportunity to DAMAGE me. I am created by GOD

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2019
armyofone:
Stay well lady.

Thanks so much.

I NEVER closed the door to co-parenting, even despite all the evil he did to me

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2019
freecocoa:
I don’t know what happened with you guys, but I know that life can be a biatch, so if you are happy with the life you have now, by all means do what you can to stay happy, life’s too short to be miserable.

Goodluck in all your endeavors.

Thanks so much
Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2019
fuckboys:
I don't trust women

Yea right, Like we are the ones causing 99.99999% of the world's problem.

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by fuckboys: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:

of cos you're a woman so it comes naturally to side her.

I'm a man and I reason logically, there's 3 sides to a story, he's side, her side and the truth

She's just here trying to play the victim by using the most powerful tool women knows best. EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:

LMAO! atleast Brexit is 10% of the World's problem & you Women are the ones driving it tongue tongue tongue

You also ate the apple 6000 BC.

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by weyreypey: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2019
fuckboys:
of cos you're a woman so it comes naturally to side her.

I'm a man and I reason logically, there's 3 sides to a story, he's side, her side and the truth

She's just here trying to play the victim by using the most powerful tool women knows best. EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION

Uche leave her alone!!

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
fuckboys:
I don't trust women
one sided stories are a bitch.
Who knows if she came on here to paint the nigga black?
When you bring a woman to the western world,they grab their papers and grow wings immediately!
I think that Is what the guy was avoiding,perhaps he saw those traits in her.
Cos I don't understand why he will spend all that money to lift her from Nigeria to England only to maltreat her.
People that do that use the ladies for money making schemes like prostitution.
I'm sorry lady,but there are always 2 sides to a story.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
nwanneni:
When you bring a woman to the western world,they grab their papers and grow wings immediately!

grow wings grin grin

this is what we were talking about on another thread. some men can only function in an environment where women are disenfranchised

in a society where women are empowered or not forced to stay in a lousy marriage because of finances\societal pressure - they move on, and the naija men cannot take it. you go dey alright

i hope we have seen the end of this story. and i hope we have seen the unfortunate moral - a lot of what happens on the net is just glitter. face your life and do not try to keep up with what you see.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Coolesther: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
nwanneni:
I think that Is what the guy was avoiding,perhaps he saw those traits in her.
Cos I don't understand why he will spend all that money to lift her from Nigeria to England only to maltreat her.
People that does that use the ladies for money making schemes like prostitution.
I'm sorry lady,but there are always 2 sides to a story.

Paint him black? Lol, he already did that himself, well I don’t really have to explain to you but if you know him ask him if I married him cos of papers. Also ask him why he slept with another nairalander when she came to our house on vacation and when he had an online affair with mother one. I will wait

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2019
ornicus:

grow wings grin grin

this is what we were talking about on another thread. some men can only function in an environment where women are disenfranchised

in a society where women are empowered or not forced to stay in a lousy marriage because of finances\societal pressure - they move on, and the naija men cannot take it. you go dey alright

No mind them. Their man crush embarrassed himself on Nigeria's largest online forum. Yet they are looking for his side of the story. Maybe na the kind family them from come.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2019
ornicus:

grow wings grin grin

you are clearly missing my point!
I am not a misogynist!people that know me knows this.
But this is where I've got a problem,when you use my resources to get to that point where you think you are and all of a sudden,you start acting wild!
That is what I wouldn't take.
I don't build women!I take you if you are the standard I want and if you feel you can do strong head,I walk away cos I don't have any of my resource in her possession!
I don't even date dependent women in the first place,not my thing so you making this statement is totally uncalled for.

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2019
nwanneni:
But this is where I've got a problem,when you use my resources to get to that point where you think you are and all of a sudden,you start acting wild!
I don't build women!I take you if you are the standard I want and if you feel you can do strong head,I walk away cos I don't have any of my resource in her possession!
I don't even date dependent women in the first place,not my thing so you making this statement is totally uncalled for.

Smart man. I wish women can get this smart.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2019
nwanneni:

translation, i am your husband, your diety, your personal god;i own you and you must be grateful for my existence, an you must be humble and totally submissive to my whims and caprices. i beat you, you thank me, i share my prick, you thank me and so on and so forth.

anyway, for the most part like attracts like. the women most of you end up with are also managing [you are marrying them because yu are in a position of power over them, while they are marrying you for security] which is why at the first opportunity , they will run.

to be frank, i have seen this before esp in the us. wife goes to nursing school, starts pulling down the big dough, is earning more than the husband and the equation suddenly changes. sad stories and all parties have their issue in it.

25 Likes

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2019
ornicus:

translation, i am your husband, your diety, your personal god;i own you and you must be grateful for my existence, an you must be humble and totally submissive to my whims and caprices. i beat you, you thank me, i share my prick, you thank me and so on and so forth.

anyway, for the most part like attracts like. the women most of you end up with are also managing [you are marrying them because you are in a position of power over them, while they are marrying you for security] which is why at the first opportunity , they will run.

Lol.
Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2019
Coolesther:

Also ask him why he slept with another nairalander when she came to our house on vacation and when he had an online affair with mother one. I will wait
This is horrible If true. Considering she also had a child for another NLDER, dude bailed on her and all.

All those meet up and too much familiarity;- never ends well. Play on NLD, SAY your hi on NLD, shut down you laptop shut out all the "friends" .

ornicus:

grothe unfortunate moral - a lot of what happens on the net is just glitter. face your life and do not try to keep up with what you see.
People don't learn. They keep comparing their real and probably good life with the lies and fantasy spewn here. Anyways that era of NLD is gone. cheesy

Esther, stay safe is all. Take care of your children. Be happy . You dont need to validate yourself really but if you wish, the floor is yours. Truth is none of us actually truly care, whatever u write here will only be weekend cheap entertainment.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2019
you two unfortunate fellows should stop disturbing us on this forum...please!!!

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2019
ornicus:

anyway, for the most part like attracts like. the women most of you end up with are also managing [you are marrying them because yu are in a position of power over them, while they are marrying you for security] which is why at the first opportunity , they will run.

to be frank, i have seen this before esp in the us. wife goes to nursing school, starts pulling down the big dough, is earning more than the husband and the equation suddenly changes. sad stories and all parties have their issue in it.
I wonder where you got all that crap from.maybe that is something you would do,I wouldn't!
You just don't come and start nagging me,insulting me,making me feel less human and so forth in the name of "independent woman"....I won't take that!that is what I meant.
And Yeah,it happens all the time,that is why brothers don't bring women over here no more!
You ain't smarter than all of the guy d here na grin even doctors here and well to do guys no longer import women from home in the name of marriage,check the stats!

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Smart man. I wish women can get this smart.
since when did women start building men? undecided
I don't know where you got that from

Re: My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife by zeb04(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2019
I am happy you are okay. I follow you on Instagram and I see you having fun. Pls keep it up

It will be better if you do not reply anyone on here. nobody really cares and they are just after Gossip.

Goodluck.

Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? / Please Help Me, What Do I Do To An Ungrateful Wife? / My Parents Are Always Quarelling And Fighting What Do I Do?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81