Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Folktales My Grandpa Told Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folktales My Grandpa Told Me (312 Views)

Why Parents Should Monitor Their Child/Ward: See What My Student Told Me / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / This Is What My Friend Who Went To America For Masters Degree Told Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Folktales My Grandpa Told Me by Helenbims(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2019
FOLKTALES MY GRANDPA TOLD ME
This is one of the finest books to be written in this century. The book aims at educating and at the same time, entertaining young Africans who have been at loss with the beautiful African cultures. Storytelling is one of the intrinsic components of many African cultures. Folktales are told usually in the night for fun, and to also educate and teach values and morals in the society. But the advents of technological inventions like the television and video games have killed the storytelling practice. People living in the cities unlike in the olden days, no longer visit their villages.
The stories accumulated in this book therefore aimed at resuscitating the storytelling act, to prevent African valuable cultures from going into extinction and to teach morals to our younger generations.

FOR BULK PURCHASE FOR YOUR SCHOOLS, CONTACT: 08068265049 on Calls and WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Dean, Faculty Of Education, Akwa Ibom State University / Edepoly Post-utme 2019: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details / Lets Have Fun, What Is That Secondary School Topic Definition You Can't Forget ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.