Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday (61980 Views)

The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by goat22: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danphosphate:
then is what? grin
Bros this thing na monkey.
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by goat22: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
hopexter:
You're a Hunter my friend, no animal waits at the sound of bush clearing except snails. angry

Wrong the bendel tortoise does.
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Lovelyn451(f): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
noble2faith:

Happy Sunday Babygirl
same to you
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by noble2faith(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
same to you

Am happy you replied me this time.
Y did u ignore my mails?
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by ibinaboonline: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Every time I see a dead snake, I'm so haaaappppy. Please kill more of those creepy things
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2019
gnykelly:

In trying to correct op you exposed your ignorance... That is not a python... It is called PUFF ADDER
Are u sure u know what a puff adder looks like?!
Thats clearly a Python... The Short tailed python which we dont kill in my Village/place coz its gentle and very Slow....I've seen it like a thousand times.
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Clefayomide: 3:08am On Jun 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Useless Africans...

Killing wildlife

So wildlife is suppose to kill us abi?

Wildlife ko westlife ni
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by KardinalZik(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Ev'u al' ne abadu

Alligator and puff ader
That snake is NOT a Puff adder.
It is a friendly, harmless snake.
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by KardinalZik(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
That snake is not harmful unless u want to make a meal out of it....

True.
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by gnykelly(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Elbone2:

Are u sure u know what a puff adder looks like?!
Thats clearly a Python... The Short tailed python which we dont kill in my Village/place coz its gentle and very Slow....I've seen it like a thousand times.

That's a puff adder. GOOGLE it
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Cooleasy(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Westsida:

Brb
Bros, I am still waiting for your response to my questions.
Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
gnykelly:

That's a puff adder. GOOGLE it
U Do same,no need for this unnecessary argument.... An adder is a Viper and this doesn't isn't one not even close to a Yellow Puff adder.

1 Like

Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Westsida: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Cooleasy:

Bros, I am still waiting for your response to my questions.

WHY snakes would never return or come to a place where a snake skin had been shed...(I don’t really have any proved known fact why but Snakes are not territorial animals by nature. Unlike majority of animals, snakes don’t usually have any territory. They prefer to transport around & that’s why you see them moving always from one place to another)

WHY they will never bite or harm someone in that house/place again. ( The correlation isn’t even between snakes & human. It’s between snakes and that particular environment. Snakes don’t shed skin at a place or area full of evil or evil people. They shed skin at spot that offers Shelter, Cover, Protection & where they could find food. Now answer this question. Can you cause any trouble at a place that could offer you shelter & comfort in the nearest future? No. You won’t even want anything bad to exist in that area. The same case applies to em snakes. It’s one reason why they don’t attack wherever they find comfort )

I have seen the shed skins of snakes at two different places in my compound.

Yes it’s very possible in the sense that your compound(the spot) might be the only suitable spot for em at that arena. Like I said, snakes don’t shed skin at a spot full of evil people. For you to have seen there skin twice, then it means there’s somebody at that area that’s of a good heart. Snakes must have believed there’s somebody at that spot that wouldn’t hurt them. If not you, then must be somebody else in that area

How to know? Study whosoever that people do show love or at least always wanting to be with. That’s the person. What’s making people to wanna come near the person, is the same thing that applies when it comes to animals like snakes. Ask the person about animals. Ask the person what will he/she gona do if he/she find a snake in the compound. The answer might be anything, but it won’t be I will kill it!

It’s good to be good do applies to animals too, not only human-human. In the olden says when there was less evil on land, animals hardly attack. People do travel both in the day & night and would even sleep in the forest if needs be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
gnykelly:

In trying to correct op you exposed your ignorance... That is not a python... It is called PUFF ADDER
Loud mouth,You are the one exposing your ignorance here.That is a Ball Python and a Monitor Lizard. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Indomie001: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Lala right now !
[img]https://i./1F2.gif[/img]
chai grin Lala don suffer o

1 Like

Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Cooleasy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Westsida:

WHY snakes would never return or come to a place where a snake skin had been shed...(I don’t really have any proved known fact why but Snakes are not territorial animals by nature. Unlike majority of animals, snakes don’t usually have any territory. They prefer to transport around & that’s why you see them moving always from one place to another)

WHY they will never bite or harm someone in that house/place again. ( The correlation isn’t even between snakes & human. It’s between snakes and that particular environment. Snakes don’t shed skin at a place or area full of evil or evil people. They shed skin at spot that offers Shelter, Cover, Protection & where they could find food. Now answer this question. Can you cause any trouble at a place that could offer you shelter & comfort in the nearest future? No. You won’t even want anything bad to exist in that area. The same case applies to em snakes. It’s one reason why they don’t attack wherever they find comfort )

I have seen the shed skins of snakes at two different places in my compound.

Yes it’s very possible in the sense that your compound(the spot) might be the only suitable spot for em at that arena. Like I said, snakes don’t shed skin at a spot full of evil people. For you to have seen there skin twice, then it means there’s somebody at that area that’s of a good heart. Snakes must have believed there’s somebody at that spot that wouldn’t hurt them. If not you, then must be somebody else in that area

How to know? Study whosoever that people do show love or at least always wanting to be with. That’s the person. What’s making people to wanna come near the person, is the same thing that applies when it comes to animals like snakes. Ask the person about animals. Ask the person what will he/she gona do if he/she find a snake in the compound. The answer might be anything, but it won’t be I will kill it!

It’s good to be good do applies to animals too, not only human-human. In the olden says when there was less evil on land, animals hardly attack. People do travel both in the day & night and would even sleep in the forest if needs be.

Thank you very much for this detailed and rather intellectual response to my question. I really appreciate this and I have truly learnt a lot from it, and I am quite sure that many other people find your answer quite enlightening.
Keep up with your love for animals. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday by Westsida: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cooleasy:

Thank you very much for this detailed and rather intellectual response to my question. I really appreciate this and I have truly learnt a lot from it, and I am quite sure that many other people find your answer quite enlightening.
Keep up with your love for animals. God bless you.

Your very welcome. God bless you more!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snail Farming Vs Grasscutter: Which One Is More Profitable? / 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Tomato Jos: Mira Mehta Shows The Largest Active Tomato Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.