Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro (1066 Views)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by Adamsking(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Hello guys. Good morning. I really need to verify something and in need of you candid opinion. For some time they has been hype around the Redmi note 7. Which I saw on yesterday the 2GB Ram variant. Which I am not sure is legit because every other one around and even on aliexpress is the 3GB variant. I want to know if anyone has gotten it from jumia before or used it. Or should I just go for the Tecno spark 3 pro.

And I want to go for either the 2GB Redmi note 7 and Tecno spark 3 pro because of the Price is below 42k naira.

Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by fibonacci2526: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Adamsking:
Hello guys. Good morning. I really need to verify something and in need of you candid opinion. For some time they has been hype around the Redmi note 7. Which I saw on yesterday the 2GB Ram variant. Which I am not sure is legit because every other one around and even on aliexpress is the 3GB variant. I want to know if anyone has gotten it from jumia before or used it. Or should I just go for the Tecno spark 3 pro.

And I want to go for either the 2GB Redmi note 7 and Tecno spark 3 pro because of the Price is below 42k naira.

That would be the redmi 7 and not the note 7.

The note 7 doesn't have a 2/16gb config but redmi 7 does. What's your budget?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by kehinde2436(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Adamsking:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 doesn't have 2gb ram. You can only get 3gb ram variant, 4gb ram variant..
Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by Adamsking(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2019
What is the difference between them. I was hoping on getting a notch or waterdrop display.

I actually saw a colleagues. Redmi note 7 and I like the way it feels in the hand
Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by Adamsking(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2019
kehinde2436:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 doesn't have 2gb ram. You can only get 3gb ram variant, 4gb ram variant..

Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by fibonacci2526: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Adamsking:
What is the difference between them. I was hoping on getting a notch or waterdrop display.

I actually saw a colleagues. Redmi note 7 and I like the way it feels in the hand

The redmi 7 comes with sd632 while the note 7 is sd660.

The redmi 7 also has a HD+ display while the note 7 has FHD.

The note 7 is a better buy but the redmi 7 isn't bad too.

Up your budget to 45k and come and pick up a brand new sealed redmi 5 plus 4/64gb. Call/WhatsApp o8o38oo3851

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by Adamsking(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2019
Please are they both tampered screens. As advertised by jumia and is the back glass or as strong as the front too
Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by fibonacci2526: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2019
Adamsking:
Please are they both tampered screens. As advertised by jumia and is the back glass or as strong as the front too

Glass is glass and they break. Get a tempered glass for the front and a case for the back

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2019
It's Redmi 7 that has a 2gb variant and not Redmi Note 7. Note 7 is better than Redmi 7 but since you're constrained by your budget, you're better off getting a Redmi 7 over the Spark 3. But like Fibonacci said, if you can wait to up your budget to 45k you could get a Note 7 3gb variant
Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by Freelancerx: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just get your tecno spark 3 and enjoy the good vibe
Adamsking:

Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Redmi 7 2/16gb 41k
3/32gb 45k
3/64gb 52k

Redmi note 7 3/32gb 58k
4/64gb 67k
4/128gb 76k

That's is the redmi 7 not note 7
It has a gorilla glass5 on the front(which can still break) ,the back is a glossy plastic which looks like glass ,while the note 7 is glass front/back
Overall,the 2/16gb redmi 7 is overall better than the spark 3 pro,despite the 2gb ram,the redmi 7 have a better processor,GPU,camera,design,operating system which support a lot of customization (miui).....but I will advice to get the 3/32gb redmi 7 for a better/smoother experience
Re: Opinion: The Redmi note 7 2GB Ram variant vs Spark tecno spark 3 pro by Realboygenius(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
The Spark 3 Pro is a value for money.

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse The Internet For Free On Freebasics / How Do I Track My Lost Phone / Mega File Download 602 Softwares Plugins And Addons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.