Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance (583 Views)

The Microsoft Excel FREE COURSE With Techvangelist Jimoh On Nairaland / 3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work / Microsoft Excel Free Training In Lagos, September, 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Attend this Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training and stand a better chance at your next interview

Even if you are already working, you are not left out as this training will help improve your performance in your workplace.

Microsoft Excel is one of today’s most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you’re not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you’re setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment.

This Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis training seminar gives you strong fundamentals to build on.

Kindly note that this seminar is for beginner/intermediate users and those that wants to improve their skills

Schedule is as follows

Date:- Saturday, 23rd January, 2021.
Time: 9 am prompt ,
VENUE: 1b, Akin Osinyemi Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

NOTE: This Seminar is free but REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY.

Click here to register and view course outlines https://ictacademy.com.ng/data-analysis-with-excel-training-in-ikeja-lagos/

Re: Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
good
Re: Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
yes
Re: Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
good
Re: Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
real
Re: Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
yes
Re: Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance by ictacademy: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2021
yes, dont miss it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Urgently. I Am Frustrated. / You Too Can Earn 65k Monthly Just Like Me With Just A Capital Of N17,200 / 300k In 1 Week Indoors Doing What You Too Can. Now I Want To Show You How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.