Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) (3758 Views)

Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times / When Things Become Difficult As A Nigerian, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by Irunmole1: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
OSE TI NKAN BALE TAN(SOAP TO USE TO OPEN WAY WHEN THINGS BECOME MORE DIFFICULT FINANCIALLY)

The first step is to consult ifa to know the root problem of your predicament, consultation of ifa worldwide is usually 2000 naira and a bottle of lord schanp.
It might slight increase with other ifa priest but this is the general price of most places.

Second step is to offer ebo (sacrifice) prescribed by ifa for prosperity and liberation.

SPIRITUAL PREPARATIONS FOR LIBERATION OF SPIRITUAL BONDAGE.

After that you prepare the Atude below to help your situation
Go to local herb sellers who sell yoruba items tell them to give you.

EWE KOROPO, (ararakpo for uruhobo)
OBI ABATA OLOJU MERIN KAN,(4part kola 1)
ATA IJOSI,
ERU ALAMO,

Grind everything and mix with ose dudu and bath with in night with hot water your way go OPEN financially.

Keep following I will post mini money ritual charms.
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by vaxx: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Afrika is really in trouble if this mindset is prevalent

2 Likes

Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by moris01(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Baba oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by ikh777: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
pls do you have soap or oil or a way for washing eyes to see visions and prophecies?
I am in EDO.

Irunmole1:

OSE TI NKAN BALE TAN(SOAP TO USE TO OPEN WAY WHEN THINGS BECOME MORE DIFFICULT FINANCIALLY)

The first step is to consult ifa to know the root problem of your predicament, consultation of ifa worldwide is usually 2000 naira and a bottle of lord schanp.
It might slight increase with other ifa priest but this is the general price of most places.

Second step is to offer ebo (sacrifice) prescribed by ifa for prosperity and liberation.

SPIRITUAL PREPARATIONS FOR LIBERATION OF SPIRITUAL BONDAGE.

After that you prepare the Atude below to help your situation
Go to local herb sellers who sell yoruba items tell them to give you.

EWE KOROPO, (ararakpo for uruhobo)
OBI ABATA OLOJU MERIN KAN,(4part kola 1)
ATA IJOSI,
ERU ALAMO,

Grind everything and mix with ose dudu and bath with in night with hot water your way go OPEN financially.

Keep following I will post mini money ritual charms.
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by Irunmole1: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
ikh777:
pls do you have soap or oil or a way for washing eyes to see visions and prophecies?
I am in EDO.

I have it, you can reach me personally via mail.
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by ikh777: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
pls sir your email

Irunmole1:

I have it, you can reach me personally via mail.
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by hopefulLandlord: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Scam, sham

2 Likes

Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by Irunmole1: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
[
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by Marbush04: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi sir ...I have so many problems on making money..I'm doing 2 different jobs yet I don't have saving
Re: Ose Ti Nkan Bale Tan(soap To Use To Open Way When Things Become More Difficult) by Marbush04: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi sir ...I have so many problems on making money..I'm doing 2 different jobs yet I don't have saving
Also sir.... please how can I make the girl I love so much for in love with me back sir

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity A Fraud? / The Religion Called Atheism / Evangelist Job Alabi Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.