Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Religion Called Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Called Atheism (3769 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Atheism is a religion.

- Its a religion of how men attempted to be independent of God.

- A religion of how men show a natural hatred towards the need for the existence of God.

- The religion of how men naturally hate the ways of God, and sees God commandment as an unbearable instructions.

- The religion of how man satisfy his conscience with a false confidence.

- The religion of how man condemn the necesity for eternity and claim death as a birth right.

And finally, the religion of how men will die, and appear on the judgement throne, only to discover that God is real.

They will present apologies to God for disbelieving in the existence of his personality, but God will say to them: "It is too late, depart from me you workers of iniquity.

In king David voice, "Only a fool will say that their is no God."

In Jesus Voice, "Repent and be saved."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:
Atheism is a religion.

- Its a religion of how men attempted to be independent of God.

- A religion of how men show a natural hatred towards the need for the existence of God.

- The religion of how men naturally hate the ways of God, and sees God commandment as an unbearable instructions.

- The religion of how man satisfy his conscience with a false confidence.

- The religion of how man condemn the necesity for eternity and claim death as a birth right.

And finally, the religion of how men will die, and appear on the judgement throne, only to discover that God is real.

They will present apologies to God for disbelieving in the existence of his personality, but God will say to them: "It is too late, depart from me you workers of iniquity.

In king David voice, "Only a fool will say that their is no God."

In Jesus Voice, "Repent and be saved."

If you like call it a church or even call its heaven... That one concern u.... Your God only exist on the pages of the bible and we ain't worshiping that nomadic retarded Jewish Idol with u.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
na by force?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
frank317:

If you like call it a church or even call its heaven... That one concern u.... Your God only exist on the pages of the bible and we ain't worshiping that nomadic retarded Jewish Idol with u.

But when you die, only to discover that their is God. How will you beg God?

The only uncommon mercy he can have over your soul is to send you back on earth to come and amend your ways and to allow the rejected corner stone to become the chief host of your life.

Don't be panic... He will not destroy the disobedience with something greater than the lake of fire.

This atheist is frightened.

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by frank317: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

But when you die, only to discover that their is God. How will you beg God?

The only uncommon mercy he can have over your soul is to send you back on earth to come and amend your ways and to allow the rejected corner stone to become the chief host of your life.

Don't be panic... He will not destroy the disobedience with something greater than the lake of fire.

This atheist is frightened.

Of course I am afraid... In fact I am shitting on my pants right now... But if I die and discover there is really God. I will jack him by his spiritual robe and make him fall on his knees and apologize for creating such a fuuccked world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:
na by force?
No! It is not by force. If God is to force, by now you would have been a pastor or an evangelist.
If you fail to worship him, then a stone can replace you.
God is love and his nature is against force. That is why God has always been in silence is years immemorial. Meaning, if you say that there is God, he will be silent. If you say that he doesn't exist, he still will not talk.
Your acceptance will not validate his existence, and likewise your unbelief.

God a spirit being is real and no mortal being can make him unreal.

Everything that is seen exist, and everything unseen also exist.
That is the full meaning of existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

No! It is not by force.
If God is to force, by now you would have been a pastor or an evangelist.

If you fail to worship him, then a stone can replace you.

God is love and his nature is against force.
That is why God has always been in silence is years immemorial.
Meaning, if you say that there is God, he will be silent.
If you say that he doesn't exist, he still will not talk.

Your acceptance will not validate his existence, and likewise your unbelief.

God a spirit being is real and no mortal being can make him unreal.

Everything that is seen exist, and everything unseen also exist.

That is the full meaning of existence.

... that is so very human.. i mean he keeps quiet when a child is raped for 5-10 years while praying for help and he does nothing
... parents lose their children to ritualist and kidnappers every day and he keeps quiet
... ritualists seat on front pews on sunday to worship and he keeps quiet
... the poor donate their last kobo in hope of Financial Salvation and he gives them a job as a house-maid or Halogen Security for N6k per month after-tax and transport

this is soo stupid
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
frank317:

Of course I am afraid... In fact I am shitting on my pants right now... But if I die and discover there is really God. I will jack him by his spiritual robe and make him fall on his knees and apologize for creating such a fuuccked world.

He created you and the world perfectly, but only created you with the power to make choice and decision independently.

That is what really qualifies one for humanity, has having life is not just the omega.

A simple question now: Did you believe that you will die someday?

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

... that is so very human.. i mean he keeps quiet when a child is raped for 5-10 years while praying for help and he does nothing
... parents lose their children to ritualist and kidnappers every day and he keeps quiet
... ritualists seat on front pews on sunday to worship and he keeps quiet
... the poor donate their last kobo in hope of Financial Salvation and he gives them a job as a house-maid or Halogen Security for N6k per month after-tax and transport

this is soo stupid

Paul said that our current tribulation is nothing to be compared with the eternal weight of glory that awaits us.

Your time is always ready but his time is not yet come. He is not a man that he should always be ready for battle.

There are many days for the world, but a single day for judgement.

A day will declare who will inherit the earth and who will be gone.

Thank God that not one of those technologies and science achievements will remain.

The saint will be incharge of the world to come.

God real nature was not interested in the suffering of the world, but that is just the concequence of sin to the world, which you still are not ready to stop.

If i may say, you are the reason why the world is still suffering.
Repent and the world will be peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

Paul said that our current tribulation is nothing to be compared with the eternal weight of glory that awaits us.

Your time is always ready but his time is not yet come. He is not a man that he should always be ready for battle.

There are many days for the world, but a single day for judgement.

A day will declare who will inherit the earth and who will be gone.

Thank God that not one of those technologies and science achievements will remain.

The saint will be incharge of the world to come.

God real nature was not interested in the suffering of the world, but that is just the concequence of sin to the world, which you still are not ready to stop.

If i may say, you are the reason why the world is still suffering.
Repent and the world will be peaceful.

I am a repented soul.. talk of the guy who decided to gamble on Job's destiny over a fickle bet with Satan.. you my friend are wiser than God.. wait!! how did Satan even get into a congregation of Angels and God's presence after he was banned from Heaven.. abi dem go retreat?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
LOL.

you never start. cheesy
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
voltron:

I am a repented soul.. talk of the guy who decided to gamble on Job's destiny over a fickle bet with Satan.. you my friend are wiser than God.. wait!! how did Satan even get into a congregation of Angels and God's presence after he was banned from Heaven.. abi dem go retreat?

God will never gamble over the destiny that he creates.
His greatest delight was just to prove Job out before satan as a sinless man that is worthy for eternal life.

Also, satan was really barned from entering heaven, but theologist proved that it was leviathan, a demon that actually attended that meeting as a representator of satan.

And infact, satan will still be present with God on the judgement throne. He is a servant, and he is the messenger used for carrying out evil.
He cannot be negleted, because God is the one that created evil.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
LOL.

you never start. cheesy
By time is not yet come.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

God will never gamble over the destiny that he creates.
His greatest delight was just to prove Job out before satan as a sinless man that is worthy for eternal life.

Also, satan was really barned from entering heaven, but theologist proved that it was leviathan, a demon that actually attended that meeting as a representator of satan.

And infact, satan will still be present with God on the judgement throne. He is a servant, and he is the messenger used for carrying out evil.
He cannot be negleted, because God is the one that created evil.
total bullshit as usual. however, i have a point here.

you say God is the one that created evil. that satan is his servant.

so you are then saying God purposely created evil so he could have the luxury of punishing his own creation for an eternity, right?

and yet you go on to say god is love?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
total bullshit as usual. however, i have a point here.

you say God is the one that created evil. that satan is his servant.

so you are then saying God purposely created evil so he could have the luxury of punishing his own creation for an eternity, right?

and yet you go on to say god is love?

Yes, he said it that he was the one that created evil and all the powers of darkness.

To explain what he really meant here, i will like to denote evil with satan.

Evil = Satan

God original plan for creating satan was not for creating him as a demon, but instead as a righteous angel.

In the begining of the creation there was no evil, it is some righteous angels anchored by the devil that developed the evil character.

So, God is the one that create the righteous satan that later became evil.
Hence, God is automatically and indirectly the creator of evil.

God is good.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Samuelkirk(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
frank317:

HOW DARE U MR NOBODY INSULT TO ALMIGHTY GOD U MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by pneumaticos(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hye.hcpaul..totally in support of your views

To make the them.understand, please take it from the reason God created man,I believe I lot of guys will understand more from that point
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Samuelkirk:
HOW DARE U MR NOBODY TALK TO THE ALMIGHTY U MUST BE OUT OF UR MIND... IDIOT

There is nothing new under the sun.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

To make the them.understand, please take it from the reason God created man,I believe I lot of guys will understand more from that point

Thanks brother. But those people will reject me as usual.
Anyway, i will work on that. Maybe in my next thread.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

Yes, he said it that he was the one that created evil and all the powers of darkness.

To explain what he really meant here, i will like to denote evil with satan.

Evil = Satan

God original plan for creating satan was not for creating him as a demon, but instead as a righteous angel.

In the begining of the creation there was no evil, it is some righteous angels anchored by the devil that developed the evil character.

So, God is the one that create the righteous satan that later became evil.
Hence, God is automatically and indirectly the creator of evil.

God is good.
You mean you can't see this blatant contradiction?

anyway, that's all fine. i guess.

but what was God's intended solution to this problem? well, he decided to cast the demon down to earth to corrupt his creation.

he then doomed the demon to an eternity of torment after a speculated time. making him even more ruthless and desperate.

whereas, a simple solution would be to reason with the said demon, and use superior logic to try to arrive at an agreement. it is not impossible for an omnipotent entity such as God.

So why didn't he do that?
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

The reason God created man? cheesy

isn't it obvious? he was bored and wanted new playthings.

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
You mean you can't see this blatant contradiction?

anyway, that's all fine. i guess.

but what was God's intended solution to this problem? well, he decided to cast the demon down to earth to corrupt his creation.

he then doomed the demon to an eternity of torment after a speculated time. making him even more ruthless and desperate.

whereas, a simple solution would be to reason with the said demon, and use superior logic to try to arrive at an agreement. it is not impossible for an omnipotent entity such as God.

So why didn't he do that?

Where are you when he offered his only begotten son on the cross for your sin? Are you sleeping then?

The greatest way God has humbled you is that: "For out of dust you came, and to dust shall you return."

An average intelligent being ain't able of outsmarting such cmd.

You adopt the law of sin and death, because you see your ancestors dying.

This can't just be the end of my existence. I can't choose to appear and forever disappear.

Eternity will judge.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by pneumaticos(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:

So are you a playingthing
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
pneumaticos:

So are you a playingthing
oh, not really.

i don't believe in the whole story anyway.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:

If he was bored, he would have created man in heaven to live with him, and not on earth.

Is like asking why science invent technologies.

He said 'I am the Lord, i change not.'

'I AM that I AM.'

He is who he is, and not what you and i define him to be.

Why did you hate your creator but love scientist?

Lovers of iniquities.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by pneumaticos(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh, not really.

Ok,will open a thread on this now....will invite hcpaul.. too..everybody will get to speak
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh, not really.

Let me build this confidence in you.

If the Lord will, he will have mercy on you. And you may obtain grace before departing from the land of the living.

If you really die as you claim, he can't be your God.

He is the God of the living and not the dead.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

Where are you when he offered his only begotten son on the cross for your sin? Are you sleeping then?
no . . . i wasn't talking about this. i meant, why didn't God and satan have a civil discussion after he decided to rebel? the ability to talk things over is a sign of intelligence. battles, however, like the one the bible claims ensued in heaven following lucifer's rebellion, is a sign of foolishness and testosterone overdose.

The greatest way God has humbled you is that: "For out of dust you came, and to dust shall you return."
Humans are not made from dust. and when we die, we don't return to dust. we get attacked by other living things. and they eat our bodies. this is easily preventable by putting the body in a hermetically sealed environment, or burning the body. which leaves carbon dioxide. dust is not involved in any level.

An average intelligent being ain't able of outsmarting such cmd.
you mean command prompt or what?

You adopt the law of sin and death, because you see your ancestors dying.
er . . . wait, what are you saying sef?

This can't just be the end of my existence. I can't choose to appear and forever disappear.

Eternity will judge.

1 Like

Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

If he was bored, he would have created man in heaven to live with him, and not on earth.

Is like asking why science invent technologies.

He said 'I am the Lord, i change not.'

'I AM that I AM.'

He is who he is, and not what you and i define him to be.

Why did you hate your creator but love scientist?

Lovers of iniquities.
@

i'm a scientist. obviously, i would love myself. grin

anyway,

Science creates technological items to make man's life better. God's life is already supposedly the best. so obviously, he must have created the humans because he was bored. right? cheesy
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
no . . . i wasn't talking about this. i meant, why didn't God and satan have a civil discussion after he decided to rebel? the ability to talk things over is a sign of intelligence. battles, however, like the one the bible claims ensued in heaven following lucifer's rebellion, is a sign of foolishness and testosterone overdose.

Humans are not made from dust. and when we die, we don't return to dust. we get attacked by other living things. and they eat our bodies. this is easily preventable by putting the body in a hermetically sealed environment, or burning the body. which leaves carbon dioxide. dust is not involved in any level.

you mean command prompt or what?

er . . . wait, what are you saying sef?

Very interesting.

It is good to die but better to live.

Did you know that you are a man with truine nature? Spirit, soul and body.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
HCpaul:

Very interesting.

It is good to die but better to live.

Did you know that you are a man with truine nature? Spirit, soul and body.
you present that like it's a fact or something.
Re: The Religion Called Atheism by HCpaul(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
@

i'm a scientist. obviously, i would love myself. grin

anyway,

Science creates technological items to make man's life better. God's life is already supposedly the best. so obviously, he must have created the humans because he was bored. right? cheesy

Even if it is only one person that advocates righteousness, God doesn't care.

The angelic host present in heaven are more than a million times the population of humanity on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A List Of The Largest Megachurches In The World. / TB Joshua and SCOAN: A Biblical View Part 1 / Are Christians Permitted To Eat Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.