Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV (472 Views)

What A Good CV/ Resume Looks Like / How To Write A Good CV Without Any Work Experience / Steps To Writing A Good CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV by Chukwutobi: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello house,

I know there are quite a lot of smart and intelligent people out there with great skills and work experience(s). Some of these people have written their CVs, which to the best of their knowledge, captures every bit of required information. The unfortunate thing however, is that the CV is not telling the readers or CV reading machine the intended messages they want to pass across.

I've found a site that can help show you what message your CV is saying about you.

1. Visit https://panther.ng
2. Click Resume Services.
3. Choose Job Scan option
4. Follow the process - Upload your CV and upload the description of the job you wish to apply for.
5. Click match and wait for the result.

Sample results would look like:

[img][/img]

Re: What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV by Chukwutobi: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
If you have any challenge on the site, please reach out to me. I have a premium offer that can help you navigate you. I've paid and won't charge you for it. grin grin
Re: What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV by joblytics: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Chukwutobi:
If you have any challenge on the site, please reach out to me. I have a premium offer that can help you navigate you. I've paid and won't charge you for it. grin grin

Oya help your guy.
Re: What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV by Chukwutobi: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2019
joblytics:

Oya help your guy.

Send me a private email.
Re: What Does Your CV Say About You? - This Site Can Help You Write A Good CV by Chukwutobi: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Just responded to you.

It delayed.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed In A Firm At Gbagada / Nigeria Customs Past Questions Free Download / Invitation For Gtbank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.