Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway (30494 Views)

Super Falcons Loss In The WAFCON What Is The Way Forward? / Nigerians React To Super Falcons' Loss To South Africa. / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Gistvic: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Super Falcons star Asisat Oshoala reacts after Super Falcons lost to Norway in opening group game. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall, Falcons were 0-3 losers to Norway in their opening Group A match at the ongoing FIFA Women’s World Cup in France.

She wrote:
"Better days ahead"

Watch Highlight Video Of The Match Below>>

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/asisat-oshoala-reacts-to-super-falcons.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Asisat take a break and work on your front and back.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by auntysimbiat(f): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shift make i swear for am.. dem no dey get shame?

16 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by daddytime(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bullshiiit display by the girls. Very complacent like their male colleagues. Zero urgencies and grit.

No attempt on goal...very poor showing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Ejadike(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
To think I even placed a bet o the Falcons to win the match. Well, thank God that was the only game left and I was paid by naijabet. God bless them for blessing hustlers like me. Visit naijabet for more info
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Abfinest007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
buhari next level affected d under 20 n now d super falcon

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by chucs: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Star girl Star girl,when big matches come she will be invisible.

18 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by deltateam: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:

Abeg no swear for my girlfriend o.I watched replay of the match though and I can tell you sha that they lacked communication, cohesion and confidence.

They were jittery and stumbling all over themselves. At a point it seemed they forgot they were a team.

Nevertheless I still love my girlfriend, Oshoala.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by deltateam: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ejadike:
To think I even placed a bet o the Falcons to win the match. Well, thank God that was the only game left and I was paid by naijabet. God bless them for blessing hustlers like me. Visit naijabet for more info

Didn't you see the odds?
They are not that strong at world level. If it were African women championship, you fit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Ejadike(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
deltateam:

Didn't you see the odds?
They are not that strong at world level. If it were African women championship, you fit.
True but they still pull massive weight in world level too.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by GoldChest(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shut up
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by enemyofprogress: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
I was happy that they were beated
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by anochuko01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ejadike:
True but they still pull massive weight in world level too.
pullover nii. Thats only when they field 30 year olds for underage tounerments!

10 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Deepfeel(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:
U sabi play ball?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by kyenfinok: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Better team work will give better results
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by helphelp: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ordega was the only one in that game

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by mysticwarrior(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
What kind of excuse is she trying to give, the falcons were disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
you girls should just pack load and come back. let us know that it is only politicians that are wasting our money.
what use is the foreign coach? why waste money on that idiot when a team without a coach will play better as a unit than this one?

9 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by richmind2019(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
ahh that 9 odd pain me oh..i just lost 5k

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Elemosho478: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
They lost because of shitty Biafran players

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Beface(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
This one way dey catwalk for yesterday's match! Why is it that Super Falcon hardly recruit new players and even if there bring new players na bench them go sit down! Nigeria have the oldest team in the in the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by BruncleZuma: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

My brother try think small before you type nah...nah public be this.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Dhortunn(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ogbeni! Leave Instagram, face wetin carry una go France!!!

Always everywhere on Instagram.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by marvin906(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
nothing like better day's ahead that una coach and Paul na one rope tie both of them..
after watching the afcon I concluded that the guy is a waste

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:
at their age, your girls will be thinking of how to be a third wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by festacman(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
Asisat take a break and work on your front and back.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you say 'front and back', do you mean sharpening her attacking and defensive abilities? I am a little confused.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by BruncleZuma: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
festacman:

When you say 'front and back', do you mean sharpening her attacking and defensive abilities? I am a little confused.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by Uyi168: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Piece of over rated shit..

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by ovieigho(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:

Lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway by chigoziri2403(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Miracle do happen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndidi Wilfred Wins Belgium 2016 Goal Of The Year (Photo) / Cuba Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup (0 - 3) On 24th June 2013 / Nigeria 33rd In New FIFA Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.