Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Stones In Bread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stones In Bread (419 Views)

JUST IN: Bread Price Increase As Bakers Hint On Fresh Increase In Production Cos / How To Remove Stones From Local Rice / Functions Of Sugar In Bread, Cake, Cookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stones In Bread by Angel223: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
We should be careful the way we eat things in this country imagine eating bread full of stones inside the main bread full of tiny stones that can only be felt with the teeth and some not which I know it's very dangerous to us may God help us the company producing this bread is a shame I wish I know a way to shutdown the company this is our health for God eating bread produce full of sands and stone so bad my country am so angry not for the money spent but its dangerous to our system

Re: Stones In Bread by Redman44(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Is there a customer service phone number on the packaging of the bread? There should be a contact number of the bakery that produced the bread on the bread wrap smiley smiley smiley? Call the number and make your complaint about the stones you found in the bread. NAFDAC needs to make it mandatory that the address and phone numbers of producers of food and beverage products in Nigeria are printed on the packaging of what they produce. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

. / Imported Turkeys Now Available / 2020 Food Resolutions, From Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.