Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,159 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original (1329 Views)

How A Rich Illiterate Man Reported A Case To The Police In My Home Town / Student Who Obtained 0% Ln An Exam "I Would Have Given Him 100%!" Teacher / Na Exam I Go Write Abi Na Yansh I Go Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by Engrben1(f): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
in 1991, i was in an exam hall (gce center) where a lot of malpractices took place.
the gal seated next to me was good in most of the subjects including maths. on the day of maths i decided to engage myself in some mal-practises atleast to get a p since i was not good at that but the gal will report me to the nearest invigilator.
it happened that she was not that too good in biology. so on the day of bilogy, she decided to play along.
one of the questions was, draw and label the female reproductive organ.
i was watching her as she bend down opening her skirt and underwears from time to time as inquisitive as i was, tried to see from where she was getting information but she was fast to close her legs.
further efforts from my side revealed that she was answering that particular question which made her copying from the original.
immediately i raised my hands and invited an invigilator to report to him that the good gal sitting next to me was copying from the original and that she was cheating
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by InkedNerd(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ok, so? What does that have to do with romance?
I think you might have written this in the wrong section undecided
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by Engrben1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
embarassed
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by tulk2mi: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
ma guy kool it down, this tory na joke i don hear am b4.
bros tell me how she go fit copy reprodutive organ by looking down below na d front she go c wot abt d womb n all dat?
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by xynerise: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
@poster. Abeg commot for road make some idio:t pass. grin
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by Kunbee: 12:46am On Oct 02, 2010
Mschew
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by clemcykul(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2010
el stupido. . . . .nice joke
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
this joke had been going on before i was even born undecided
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by jamace(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
So, did the invigilator seize "the original"? lipsrsealed
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by babyme1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
The poster is not a woman lipsrsealed
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by wupac(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2010
i beg dis na frame event.

the story no sweet atall.If i go score u i will score u 2%. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by angelz(f): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2010
The invigilator sieze the original
staple it with the answer sheet
and send it to waec office as exhibit.
what a joke!
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by lysaa(f): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2010
eww so disgusting. lol
Re: U Cant Believe This.waec Exam: I Reported A Girl Who Copied From The Original by sylve11: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2010
angelz:

The invigilator sieze the original
staple it with the answer sheet
and send it to waec office as exhibit.
what a joke!

lol grin

cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love / Bicycles More Expensive Than Cars In Nigeria / Son & Mum Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.