Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love (1327 Views)

75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love / Recipe: How To Make Love / How Talibans Make Love to Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love by Myself2(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2011
Man docked for watching couple make love

",,,,,The couple, Mr. Leuise Chigozie and his wife, Vicky, said they were making love when they noticed the accused hiding under the bed watching them.

Eze’s attempt to escape was thwarted by Chigozie, who after grabbing him raised an alarm. The brawl between the accused (Eze) and Chigozie led to his wife sustaining injury.

The accused was said to have been arrested and handed over to the police at Idimu Station, who arraigned him before the court on a two-count charge of unlawful entry and attempted murder shocked shocked shocked, ,,,,"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/man-docked-for-watching-couple-make-love/

Good for the jerk
Re: Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love by bingbagbo(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2011
This joke is very very very
=

=
=

=
=
=

=

=
= nonsensiKal!!!! angry angry
Re: Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love by toyinruth: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
hurhurhhhhhh.noncenticle.rubbishhess
Re: Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
thread locked,

signed
DONkollione
EFCC nairaland chapter
Re: Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love by Myself2(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
@Gbagbo,Toyin and Kolo

Una fada

So you mean to say y'all didnt see the joke in the 9ja police hastily slamming a charge of attempted murder on somebody that is nothing more than a desperate Viewer?
Re: Man Docked For Watching Couple Make Love by StudioCFR(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
Na one thing to read joke. .na another thing to understand wetin u read

in my own case, I read and understand am

but the yoke no make sense at all

You can do better than dis poster

No offence

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Is The Key / Ode Remo Pic At Last! (projan) / Things You Must Not Here The Doctor Speak In Operation Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.