Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala (4692 Views)

Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / Mercy Aigbe-gentry & Laide Bakare Looking Stunning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
With only one month to go, pregnant Alicia Keys could be forgiven for wanting to stay home and put her feet up.

But the passionate star was dressed to the nines last night to host the annual Black Ball for her charity Keep A Child Alive in New York.

This year A-listers such as Beyonce and husband Jay-Z, Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson, Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson braved the high winds to raise funds for HIV/AIDS in Africa and india

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1316749/Alicia-Keys-dazzles-Keep-A-Child-Alive-charity-ball.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz116iU14wp

Aaah whitney houston ( GOD IS GREAT) looks stunning and so does alicia keys and love love love the dresses,

Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
dwedfc

Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2010

Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2010

Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2010

Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2010
am susecting beyonce is preggy cos ha face looks swollen,even ha make up?theres just sumtin not ryt bout ha.ha looks av somehow changed,as 4 alicia she looks sooooo awesome,and whithney looks so sweet n confident now afta divorcing dat beast called boby brrown.am particularly hapy 4 d 3 of dem
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by Dolemite(f): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
Still on that stuff?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/328250_whitney-houston-1_jpg32461dd52bd3e59d5dba98f3ea07b87b[/img]
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHH LIKE A KITE!!
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by spikedcylinder: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2010
kulyie:

am susecting beyonce is preggy cos ha face looks swollen,even ha make up?theres just sumtin not ryt bout ha.ha looks av somehow

She's not pregnant, its the pressure from carrying her small dog on her head that's wearing her down.

@ topic, Whitney does look good. I like that dress on her. I remember seeing some of Sade's pictures from the event? She did a duet with Alicia too.
Lemme search.
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
DOLEMITE what makes you say this when whitney was on that stuff she looked terrible and skinny ba ever SINCE she said that she was off them stuff she been looking better and better. Plus crack addicts dont get fat and whitney was huge when i saw her in manchester in june thank GOD she lost it and planning on starring on a new sequal of waiting to exhail ( ACCORDING TO RUMORS).
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by bawomolo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2010
sade adu isn't looing too bad
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by safarigirl(f): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2010
all ma gurls are looking fly, luv u to bits alicia, even when preggy she still rocks the carpet like it's nobody's business, whitney luks nice, sade wud've done beta with a little less make-up, but she's still cool
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by Dolemite(f): 3:23am On Oct 04, 2010
ckz:

DOLEMITE  what makes you say this when whitney was on that stuff she looked terrible and skinny ba ever SINCE she said that she was off them stuff she been looking better and better. Plus crack addicts dont get fat and whitney was huge when i saw her in manchester in june thank GOD she lost it and planning on starring on a new sequal of waiting to exhail ( ACCORDING TO RUMORS).
Just one hit maybe? for the night?  once you go crack you never go back. grin
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by vanitty: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2010
Jennifer hudson does not look half as good anymore undecided
Big head, small body
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by iice(f): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2010
Only like the rock on alicia's hand. . .well and indian head thingy.
Beyonce's dress is hideous. Love the hair though, even it's very 80s
Whitney looks aiight.
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2010
@ Dolemite that is not true cuz President Obama used to do it ba now he is clean ( he says his wife helped him get out), mary j blidge did it for years until her husnand helped her of it, MADONNA last year admitted to have been smokin pot earlier in her career, TINA Turner also did drugs for years now clean, queen latifah was also an addict now no more etc etc the list goes on so you cant say that cuz people do get off crack. And if she is lying time will tell,
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by spikedcylinder: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
I hope those are flat shoes Alicia is wearing.
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by ckz: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ spikedcylinder  I think they are lol
Re: Alicia Keys And Whitney Houston Looking Stunning At Keep A Child Alive Gala by africhika(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
[size=16pt]wow- i think jennifer hudson looked the best!

alicia and swiss look alike in the face

i really hope alicia and swiss last.  it will be very embarrassing if they don't.
i still think swiss is just using alicia for fame. b4 he hooked up with her, few people knew his name. now every1 does. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Friends, Nollywood, Govt Abandoned Me — Ailing Star, Peter Bruno / Maheeda & Daughter, Looking Frosh In New Photos / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.