Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway (40421 Views)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / The Rules Of Driving On An Expressway / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by IamSoProlific: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
S for sardine.

Lol
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by jahbiz: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Davash222:

Jesus take the wheel.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by bamasite(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Na skill o

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Firefox01: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Later, if soldiers stops this man and start fucking him up, Nigerians will call them barbaric forgetting that only comprehensive beatings and dehumanizing punishments knocks sense into the skulls of some civilian animals.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Enjoyment grin
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Titugirl(f): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2019
911tools:
Baba taju. Ojaye ju.

He is an Ibadan man. grin
What did Ibadan pipo do to you na
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
My nigga
See ehn we dont just know the secret of this life
Thats why we let things get to us.
Baba fit get small issue look say wetin dey this life
Trust me that cigar and the breeze wey dey blow the man na heaven on him own.
E sweet die
God forbid make anything happen to that man
Na heaven straight
He lived his life for the holy book said "eat,drink and make merry"
He is obeying the holy book

This is the kind of person i love having drinks with.

Correct guy.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Firefox01:
Later, if soldiers stops this man and start fucking him up, Nigerians will call them barbaric forgetting that only comprehensive beatings and dehumanizing punishments knocks sense into the skulls of some civilian animals.
what's soldiers business with this.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Firefox01: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2019
re123lord:
what's soldiers business with this.
Find out yourself. Drive like that beast when you see a military checkpoint or military vehicle on the road. They will show you in explicit details their business.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by TMemos: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2019
911tools:
Baba taju. Ojaye ju.

He is an Ibadan man. grin

So many senseless comments on this forum these days.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2019
Firefox01:
Find out yourself. Drive like that beast when you see a military checkpoint or military vehicle on the road. They will show you in explicit details their business.
Africa mentality is killing you. in a civilised countries you don't see soldiers on the road as such there's nothing like military check point what you will see is police checking point stage to stop traffic offenders or suspect. If you've mentioned police i won't have quoted you but you mentioned soldiers and I'm humbling telling you to stop glorifying wrongs. Ok? Now go
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by BlueAir: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2019
What he's smoking will explain alot grin
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by BlueAir: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2019
re123lord:
Africa mentality is killing you. in a civilised countries you don't see soldiers on the road as such there's nothing like military check point what you will see is police checking point stage to stop traffic offenders or suspect. If you've mentioned police i won't have quoted you but you mentioned soldiers and I'm humbling telling you to stop glorifying wrongs. Ok? Now go
relax...in a country like Nigeria with high insecurity... "military checkpoints" are constitutional and necessary.. It doesn't have to be when there's martial law declared only undecided
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
BlueAir:
relax...in a country like Nigeria with high insecurity... "military checkpoints" are constitutional and necessary.. It doesn't have to be when there's martial law declared only undecided
my brother, you're still mistaken police work for soldiers work, first you need to know the diff. We use soldiers just bcoz our police are not well trained. Let stop glorifying our government weekness that's the point I'm standing sir.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by oglalasioux(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
I know which part of the country he's from. They don't obey one traffic rule in Abuja. And nobody can dare stop them.

Let's be thinking we have only the herdsmen to contend with.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by asalimpo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Davash222:
How you chill when you’ve given all your problems to God.

Jesus take the wheel.
devil takes d leg. Dont tempt God,Jesus said to some1.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by crusufixo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ever heard of this song ,"Highway to heaven" ?
Well, thats whatsup with this guy.....
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Oluromantic: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
He might need mental evaluation
It's an automatic drive. Nothing will happen
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by 911tools: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Titugirl:

What did Ibadan pipo do to you na

Lol I’m just stating the obvious
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by 911tools: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
TMemos:

So many senseless comments on this forum these days.

Yea, like yours
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Jmk9292(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oluromantic:

It's an automatic drive. Nothing will happen
Lol... Its alright
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by chukwuibuipob: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
wink sad sad Regular travelers UpNorth sabi dem well.That's Malam for U.They packed 8 passengers in a 4/5 seat. if u dare complain,goat,hen fit join u too.No time.Come see RACE COURSE like say evil spirit dey pursue dem.If u arrive home safe, roll on the floor and THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
rheether:
Local man is pleased.
he gave one fvck and was fvckin pleased

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by BlueAir: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
re123lord:
my brother, you're still mistaken police work for soldiers work, first you need to know the diff. We use soldiers just bcoz our police are not well trained. Let stop glorifying our government weekness that's the point I'm standing sir.
lol it's not weakness mehn.... There's nothing like police work or soldier work here... Are u aware that it civilized countries also use military personnels in evacuating victims of destructions in desperate times
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Victorisoni3(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joromi12:
All these copy copy blogger grow sense abeg. Instablog u dey copy makes over 500k on adverts daily. Why can't u also be creative and find your contents
Hahahahahaha dem copy ya own

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by onadana: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=DaV8King post=79189297]My nigga my nigga.

Make we no come hear it was the work of the devil after

[/quote

Some northerners are so fond of that in the north...
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nwaalaizzi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Omo over money dey worry that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / FG Begins Immediate Fixing Of 3rd Mainland Bridge - Photos / Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.