Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway (40425 Views)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / The Rules Of Driving On An Expressway / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Aurora1: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is not a one-off thing. It's actually more common than you can imagine in Abuja.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Firefox01: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
re123lord:
Africa mentality is killing you. in a civilised countries you don't see soldiers on the road as such there's nothing like military check point what you will see is police checking point stage to stop traffic offenders or suspect. If you've mentioned police i won't have quoted you but you mentioned soldiers and I'm humbling telling you to stop glorifying wrongs. Ok? Now go
Will you keep quiet? No military check point kee you there. Nothing wrong in soldiers disciplining a fool like the man above.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Rajosh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
he should be arrested and charged for endangering the lives of other road users
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by ZookieZookie(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Only in 9ja...
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by 9jaRealist: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
StrikeBack:
That might be his own way of avoiding attempting suicide

Let him not cause an accident that kills someone else... angry
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Timagex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
rocknation62:
No clush(AUTOMATIC)...Let him try it with manual...Him go know say Jesus Christ no b from NIGERIA grin grin grin
. You beat me to it! grin manual needs the 2 legs and the 2 hands... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
My nigga
See ehn we dont just know the secret of this life
Thats why we let things get to us.
Baba fit get small issue look say wetin dey this life
Trust me that cigar and the breeze wey dey blow the man na heaven on him own.
E sweet die
God forbid make anything happen to that man
Na heaven straight
He lived his life for the holy book said "eat,drink and make merry"
He is obeying the holy book
I'd have no problem with that, except that he's putting the lives of other motorists and pedestrians at risk. angry
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by FWmarvel(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Davash222:
How you chill when you’ve given all your problems to God.

Jesus take the wheel.

Your interpretation is funny grin. However, it is funnily on point.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Firefox01:
Later, if soldiers stops this man and start fucking him up, Nigerians will call them barbaric forgetting that only comprehensive beatings and dehumanizing punishments knocks sense into the skulls of some civilian animals.
With this kind of reasoning ,now I agree we are in a Zoo
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by rocknation62(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Timagex:
. You beat me to it! grin manual needs the 2 legs and the 2 hands... cheesy
needs full attention
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Firefox01:
Will you keep quiet? No military check point kee you there. Nothing wrong in soldiers disciplining a fool like the man above.
i don't have time for fool
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Gwandana: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Life....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / FG Begins Immediate Fixing Of 3rd Mainland Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.