Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager (15982 Views)

Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by nairalee(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2019
I pity Chelsea. Don't gamble your team by signing a coach that's not tested at the biggest stage. It's easy to drop and no so easy to bounce back up
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by crazyHacker: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2019
That would be a bit disappointing since Sarri is the 2nd coach in Chelsea with the most wins in his first season after Mourinho
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Kylekent59: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Hope Chelsea fc won't be like Monaco fc .
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Monday60655(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2019
This is how Guardiola started. Best of luck super Frank Lampard
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2019
blackaxe78:
Being a successful player does not guarantee one will be a successful coach

The tactics and calculation it involves in more thatn just being successful on pitch

Micheal Jordan or Kobe Bryant is the best they can go for at the moment.

Zindane was a successful player and is a successful coach. Same with lampard and Gerald.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2019
111sunshine:
Allegri is better... It's only for sentimental reasons that Lampard will be selected... You can't compare winning 6 or 7 Serie A titles with losing a championship playoff final
Who was pep Guadiola when he coached Barcelona?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
crazyHacker:
That would be a bit disappointing since Sarri is the 2nd coach in Chelsea with the most wins in his first season after Mourinho

Wrong. Acelloti and conte did it in their first season too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Isoduwa(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
re123lord:
Every season new manager

Na your club ♣?
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by elonize(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
PFevents:
Plss Chelsea, go for Allegri. I like Lampard and don't want to see him rubbished and sacked after one or two seasons, or constantly threatened with a sack, which is how we know you treat your managers over time.

Do you want the event of your dreams with mininum stress on you and at the LOWEST possible costs? Call or chat +2347032667849 or check out IG @pfeventz
the guy is very borin
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Monday60655:
This is how Guardiola started. Best of luck super Frank Lampard

Finally, someone with sense.

All these ignoramus on Nairaland don't know that if the likes of mourinho, guardiola or zidane were not given the opportunity to shine back then, they won't be who they are today

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2019
nairalee:
I pity Chelsea. Don't gamble your team by signing a coach that's not tested at the biggest stage. It's easy to drop and no so easy to bounce back up

Was zidane tried in the big stage as a coach before the richest team in the world (R. Madrid) hired him?

Answer the question so you can see how silly you sound.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by elonize(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Lamps gotta go for more experience and lift something,now is not the time to take charge....allegri is the most Boring coach ever,i wonder how he lifts the trophy every season,as u can see majority of those who have won the ucl played attractive football.
I would prefer ten hag,cos of his styles,he has won some trophies. He worked with young players at Ajax,Chelsea has been ban... looks like it.so he can use the good talents in d academy, mixed with experience. He is the right man

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Westsida: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
OtemAtum:
I want Mourinho

Me too grin. But I’m damn sure lampard is welcome and would do well.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by toolovely(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Politics everywhere....

For me, I want sarri to be given chance to prove his worth

but na Sarri
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2019
111sunshine:
Allegri is better... It's only for sentimental reasons that Lampard will be selected... You can't compare winning 6 or 7 Serie A titles with losing a championship playoff final
we don't need a defensive coach at Chelsea again if sari should leave. the juventus team is meant to win serieA every season just like Celtic, Barcelona and and Bayern. you should judge him in ucl or his time at AC Milan.
Lampard took a cash strapped derby to the playoff final depending on loan players while playing good Football. his derby side knocked out man u from the League cup while narrowly losing to Chelsea in same competition
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Wrong. Acelloti and conte did it in their first season too
sarri has the second highest number of win by a Chelsea coach in his first season
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by engrelvis(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Another "Olé gunnar Soljaek in the waiting.
yes o!
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by OfficialAPCNig: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019
All those shouting "Pep" and "Zidane" forgot that they both started with the youth team.

If Lamps is serious, he should take up Chelsea youth team.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

sarri has the second highest number of win by a Chelsea coach in his first season

Acelloti won the epl and fa cup double in his first season becoming the first Chelsea coach to do so. He also won the community shield in his first season too
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
All those shouting "Pep" and "Zidane" forgot that they both started with the youth team.

If Lamps is serious, he should take up Chelsea youth team.

What's the difference between Debby county and Chelsea youth team? You are talking as if he hasn't coached before

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Acelloti won the epl and fa cup double in his first season becoming the first Chelsea coach to do so.
we are talking about the number of match won.

ancelloti point total in that season would have only be enough to finish third this season
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

we are talking about the number of match won.

ancelloti point total in that season would have only be enough to finish third this season

Ogbeni, if you like have 1000 matches won, na who carry trophy dem dey recognize.

Acelloti is far superior to sarri.
#fact

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Ogbeni, if you like have 1000 matches won, na who carry trophy dem dey recognize.

Acelloti is far superior to sarri.
#fact
how many trophies did he win this season?
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by chucs: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2019
For me,I prefer Erik ten Hag or Espirito Santo. I dont want Allegri cuz Italian coaches are too stubborn. We saw that with Conte and Sarri. Sometimes, a coach plays a father figure role, not always fighting with ur players.

We need coaches that can build a solid team with the mixture of youth and old in the right positions,and maintain the clubs football philosophy by buying players that suits our pattern of play and also help in smooth transition of our young players from our wonderful youth system to senior level. That is what we will get should we employ either of these two.

I dont want coaches that buys big name players without much consideration about the club's philosophy. I tell u,if Chelsea should appoint Allegri as a coach,we will still sack him in no distant time.

As for Lampard,he is still inexperienced to manage Chelsea as at the moment. However, he maybe matured enough for the position in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
111sunshine:

Watch Sarri win serie A as well in his 1st season..that league is dead with Juve havibg 60% of the best players whike the rest share the remaining

I would prefer Allegri due to the status of Lampard and our history with coaches...maybe if we go fir Lampard,he stipulates that he can't be sacked before season 4,maybe that will give the club that needed stability

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by ibknaanii80: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Why are people not thinking of this Guy Erik ten Hag the guy is good and the sty of play isn't bad at all.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by sammifrank: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2019
oshe11:
They are MAD

Them wan turn Chelsea to Man U?
What's Lampard's Criteria?
Being A Former Blue?
After He Scored against Us with Man City? .... lmao dt tin can dey pain. Cant u jus 4give a broda .,

THEY ARE MAD?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Fined N9 Million, Lose 3 Points, Suffer Banishment / CHAN: Nigeria’s Eze, Ojo Make Tournament Best XI [see Full List] / Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.