Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager (15983 Views)

Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by lloyds(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2019
111sunshine:
Allegri is better... It's only for sentimental reasons that Lampard will be selected... You can't compare winning 6 or 7 Serie A titles with losing a championship playoff final

I can also win serie A 7 times with that Juventus squad he coached. . Nothing special.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by hon4real(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2019
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]who could had thought that Zidane will be this impressive if he wasn't tried in Madrid. Tipping Frank over those other coaches is not a bad move anyway. You can be as experienced as Ancelotti or Mourinho and still flop as a coach. Just having the best approach in games with a good motivating willpower in an averagely good team can give you the desired medal. Every player wants to win trophies to their career as well.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

how many trophies did he win this season?

Is he in Chelsea? Which kind reasoning is this?

You want to compare ancelloti who has won several UCL trophies and numerous other trophies to useless sarri that finally won 1 trophy after 30 years of coaching.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by hon4real(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Who could had thought that Zidane will be this impressive if he wasn't tried in Madrid. Tipping Frank over those other coaches is not a bad move anyway. You can be as experienced as Ancelotti or Mourinho and still flop as a coach. Just having the best approach in games with a good motivating willpower in an averagely good team can give you the desired medal. Every player wants to win trophies to their career as well.
PFevents:
Plss Chelsea, go for Allegri. I like Lampard and don't want to see him rubbished and sacked after one or two seasons, or constantly threatened with a sack, which is how we know you treat your managers over time.

Do you want the event of your dreams with mininum stress on you and at the LOWEST possible costs? Call or chat +2347032667849 or check out IG @pfeventz
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na your club ♣?
Yes it is
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Is he in Chelsea? Which kind reasoning is this?

You want to compare ancelloti who has won several UCL trophies and numerous other trophies to useless sarri that finally won 1 trophy after 30 years of coaching.

is it only at Chelsea they win trophies? you want to compare sarri a retired banker who took coaching as his hobby to someone who has been with all the big team in Europe? sarri started In the lower league and he has always improve everything he has been with. he took empoli from the lower league and established them as a serieA team. he left for napoli, a team that has just sold their best players and finished fifth under ucl winner Benitez buy was able to guide them Into second position on a very low budget In all the seasons he was there. he went to Chelsea his very first top job, changed the style of play, took a team that finished 5th the previous season to 3rd, went to the league cup Final by knocking off the two ucl finalist along the way and was still able to win his very first trophy.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Ubdavis(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2019
Make lampard com try him luck, if him mess up, we sack am..
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by YoungAncient1: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Lampard will guarantee that those young talents will play. He is also a club legend with huge fans followership. But i don't know how well he will handle the pressure that comes with coaching Chelsea fc. A good thing he is not loud mouthed like Scholes, Henry, Carrigher and Neville.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by profmallor: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2019
How much coaching experience did Zidane have before taking on the Real Job, all you need is heart and the boys to play for you. Chelsea is seriously deprecated so we need someone that knows the ropes in and out. Lampard might not win the league but at least he would keep us from relegating something Sarri cannot do without Hazard.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by ibiba55(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Lampard is the best option
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by oluwaahmed: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Allergri is a big no no. Dude had all it takes to win the UCL but chose to remain a local champion even with CR7 on his team. Lampars is OK especially as he took derby county to the EPL promotion playoffs (its not beans to emerge from the championship its like "the pits" in Spartacus). Dutch football has a way of flopping in EPL so amongst the 3 Lampard is better.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by mykemy87: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2019
if Lampard can handle the pressure of coaching chelsea fc then they should go for him, afterall the present man city coach didn't have enough experience then before he was appointed to manage barca but look at him now.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Favoritechrist2: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2019
I think Allegre masimiliano is the best option for Chelsea now because Frank Lampard is still an amateur in his coaching career
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by OfficialAPCNig: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

What's the difference between Debby county and Chelsea youth team? You are talking as if he hasn't coached before
Oga, there is huge difference.

Chelsea Youth plays the UEFA Youth Champions League, Premier League 2 and Senior Players also train with them.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by shuttox: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
PFevents:
Plss Chelsea, go for Allegri. I like Lampard and don't want to see him rubbished and sacked after one or two seasons, or constantly threatened with a sack, which is how we know you treat your managers over time.

Do you want the event of your dreams with mininum stress on you and at the LOWEST possible costs? Call or chat +2347032667849 or check out IG @pf_events
Allegri will mess up cos Premier league no be Italian league,my brother Ale
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by nairalee(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Was zidane tried in the big stage as a coach before the richest team in the world (R. Madrid) hired him?

Answer the question so you can see how silly you sound.

I said it's a gamble. Do you know the meaning of gamble or u think ALL gamble fails?

Go and check the meaning of gamble and tell urself who looks silly between me and u
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

is it only at Chelsea they win trophies? you want to compare sarri a retired banker who took coaching as his hobby to someone who has been with all the big team in Europe? sarri started In the lower league and he has always improve everything he has been with. he took empoli from the lower league and established them as a serieA team. he left for napoli, a team that has just sold their best players and finished fifth under ucl winner Benitez buy was able to guide them Into second position on a very low budget In all the seasons he was there. he went to Chelsea his very first top job, changed the style of play, took a team that finished 5th the previous season to 3rd, went to the league cup Final by knocking off the two ucl finalist along the way and was still able to win his very first trophy.

Seriously, you want to compare Sarri to Ancelloti? Google is your friend.

Truly Nairaland has a lot of ignorant people. Gosh!!!
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Oga, there is huge difference.

Chelsea Youth plays the UEFA Youth Champions League, Premier League 2 and Senior Players also train with them.

So debby county didnt play any competition for trophies? I hope you know that they knocked out Man united ( one of the biggest clubs in the world) in the Carabuo cup? Also, do you know that top players are in the English Champions league division?
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Seriously, you want to compare Sarri to Ancelloti? Google is your friend.

Truly Nairaland has a lot of ignorant people. Gosh!!!
you are the ignorant one here. why don't you hire Ferguson or Sachi as your next coach if you are looking for the past.
which big team is looking at ancelloti again? sarri is a coach on his way to the top while ancelloti is declining. sarri is at Chelsea and juventus who just sacked a man that won 5 straight think he is the man to take them forward while ancelloti is struggling to keep his napoli job(napoli a club sarri left for Chelsea)

there is something special about this sarri as not many coaches can leave the level sarri started to the very top. ancelloti has always been part of football and he has always coach top clubs where it is easier to win while sarri is a retired banker who took coaching as a hobby but his ideas took him to the very top
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

you are the ignorant one here. why don't you hire Ferguson or Sachi as your next coach if you are looking for the past.
which big team is looking at ancelloti again? sarri is a coach on his way to the top while ancelloti is declining. sarri is at Chelsea and juventus who just sacked a man that won 5 straight think he is the man to take them forward while ancelloti is struggling to keep his napoli job(napoli a club sarri left for Chelsea)

there is something special about this sarri as not many coaches can leave the level sarri started to the very top. ancelloti has always been part of football and he has always coach top clubs where it is easier to win while sarri is a retired banker who took coaching as a hobby but his ideas took him to the very top

You are the massive ignorant one here.

You are comparing Ancellotti who has made a massive track record for himself while comparing him to useless Sarri.

You think because sarri gets a call from Juventus makes him bigger than Ancelloti?

I am sure you dont know that acelloti has coach Juventus and won trophies there.

It is obvious you dont know that Ancellotti has coached top clubs in almost all the various leagues and won several tropies in the euro 5 top leagues.

It is only someone that is highly ignorant that will be comparing Sarri to Ancelloti.

Very soon now, you will open mouth and say that sarri is bigger than mourinho because what mourinho won is in the past.

Here is Ancelloti's profile, trophies and clubs he coached. Now compare it to Sarri and get yourself updated and educated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Ancelotti

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You are the massive ignorant one here.

You are comparing Ancellotti who has made a massive track record for himself while comparing him to useless Sarri.

You think because sarri gets a call from Juventus makes him bigger than Ancelloti?

I am sure you dont know that acelloti has coach Juventus and won trophies there.

It is obvious you dont know that Ancellotti has coached top clubs in almost all the various leagues and won several tropies in the euro 5 top leagues.

It is only someone that is highly ignorant that will be comparing Sarri to Ancelloti.

Very soon now, you will open mouth and say that sarri is bigger than mourinho because what mourinho won is in the past.

Here is Ancelloti's profile, trophies and clubs he coached. Now compare it to Sarri and get yourself updated and educated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Ancelotti

Idiot! I don't care what they have won. I care about what they have to offer now. for now top teams are willing to go for sarri.
if sarri managed those big team with big players, he will win like ancelloti
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Diamondback(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
111sunshine:
Allegri is better... It's only for sentimental reasons that Lampard will be selected... You can't compare winning 6 or 7 Serie A titles with losing a championship playoff final...

Pls check my profile for your fresh and well packaged fish products... awesome discounts available for bulk purchases..
Every body had to start from somewhere, that lampard coaches in the Championship doesn't mean he can't go on to achieve greater things at Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

Idiot! I don't care what they have won. I care about what they have to offer now. for now top teams are willing to go for sarri.
if sarri managed those big team with big players, he will win like ancelloti

You just an slowpoke and you dont know anything.

I have given you hard facts which you cant dispute.

Now fvck off.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You just an slowpoke and you dont know anything.
I have given you hard facts which you cant dispute.
Now fvck off.
say these words to your father before going to bed tonight
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by TheKingIsHere: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

say these words to your father before going to bed tonight

I will rather tell your bitch ass mother while i fcvk her sorry ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Justice310: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
I want Mourinho
Why Mourinho? He has nothing to offer us rather than to disorganize the players like he did in his last spell. He's not matured in terms of relationship, so arrongant.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by OtemAtum: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Justice310:
Why Mourinho? He has nothing to offer us rather than to disorganize the players like he did in his last spell. He's not matured in terms of relationship, so arrongant.
but he has always won the EPL for Chelsea during his two terms in Chelsea. He can do that one more time.
Re: Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager by Monday60655(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Finally, someone with sense.

All these ignoramus on Nairaland don't know that if the likes of mourinho, guardiola or zidane were not given the opportunity to shine back then, they won't be who they are today

That's the truth. I pray Chelsea give a chance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / Nigeria Vs Cote D’ivoire: Golden Eaglets Cry Foul Over MRI Test / Jung Cheol-Won: SouthKorean Skater Apologises After Early Celebration Costs Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.