Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Urhobo Greetings (uyerhe Urhobo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Urhobo Greetings (uyerhe Urhobo) (5658 Views)

Igbos What Are Your Good Morning Greetings Like / If Isoko Are Nt Urhobo, How Are Ukwani/ikwere Now Igbo(innocent Question) / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Greetings (uyerhe Urhobo) by Urhobo12(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Watch this tutorial video on gorilla and the pronunciation and spelling
Nughe ri ividio uyono nana kpahe osia, emran ve esio roye Vwo ghwuo-o subscribi ophe please subscribe it free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umad0qZud4w

Re: Urhobo Greetings (uyerhe Urhobo) by Tonnyray: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
zicoraads:
Bro, that lady has ass. She's a barrister as well. One time we went to the British Council in Abuja, as we were coming out, my friend and I purposely stayed back, to allow her pass. And she was putting on a straight skirt.
These taxi guys were parked by the road side as we were walking to where our driver parked. The other one tapped one and told him to turn, the way these guys were totally lost looking at her walk. They caught us looking at them and started laughing. Cos we were also doing the same thing. cheesy
Sup bro.. Been a while. Sup with this babe?
Seems a lot like this gorgeous, maaadly bootylicious chick I met in Maitama just after the lockdown.
Fits this bill of yours perfectly.
Re: Urhobo Greetings (uyerhe Urhobo) by Tonnyray: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
zicoraads:
Bro, that lady has ass. She's a barrister as well. One time we went to the British Council in Abuja, as we were coming out, my friend and I purposely stayed back, to allow her pass. And she was putting on a straight skirt.
These taxi guys were parked by the road side as we were walking to where our driver parked. The other one tapped one and told him to turn, the way these guys were totally lost looking at her walk. They caught us looking at them and started laughing. Cos we were also doing the same thing. cheesy
Dude we dey fight? Na wa o. It's not like I'm trying to coax any details out of you or som'n. Just trying to confirm she's the same person I met cos like I said, she ticks all the boxes. I'm 99.9% sure anyways. Her number ends with "...40".
It just struck me as I was going through old posts and quotes here on nland and I came across this post of yours, that we actually met several months back. Babe looks take home to mama though. Pretty intelligent. And that assss... Jesus wept grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Primary School Songs/hymnals / Re-ooni Of Ile-ife Vs Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom - Moremi Ajsoro: Heroine / Difference Between A Spiritualist, Herbalist, Native Doctor And Root Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.