Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,253 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme (26014 Views)

Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / Naira Marley Speaks To His Fans From Prison, We Wish Him Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by cyprus000: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
coolcharm:

Ogbeni, did you even read the headline of the post at all? Abi your account is on auto responder grin cheesy
grin
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by tomju(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
People, this is what is happening. When EFCC carry you, they take you to custody. Normally, they will grant you administrative bail, especially when it seems wetin them accuse you of is not clear, or easy to investigate immediately. They will grant you administrative bail. However, if there is an "interest" in your case, they may not grant you admin bail and will not release you, until maybe human right groups starts protesting or your family demands that you be taken to court. Now in court, 2 things will happen. Either you are granted court bail or you are denied court bail. Now, if you are granted court bail, most likely the judge will order that you be remanded in Ikoyi Prison, especially if your matter is Island based, some Mainland and other places go to Kirikiri medium or Maximum depending on the gravity etc. That is by the way. Now after remand, your "bail conditions" MUST be met! 2 sureties, Civil servants preferably with C of O, Level 1O and above.(This is a very difficult bail to meet) Level 13 or 14 is a school Principal, so level 10 is way lower! How can a level 10 posses a landed property in Lagos island, Ikoyi, Vi, Lekki and environs around the court?. Some do, by inheritance or other means, but few. That is the interpretation of court jurisdiction. They have to look for someone who has a property with a registered title, who is a Civil Servant, who is willing to surety him.(It comes with a fee-which should not be a problem) sometimes 400k or more for each of the sureties around where the court is located! Its not always easy. Finally, one is found! Depending on what the court ruled during the bail ruling...did it say EFCC prosecutor should verify the sureties? Or did it say the court Bailiffs will verify the sureties? If EFCC will verify.....that na long thing. They will verify at their own time and pace. Until they return to the court with a satisfactory response the court may not proceed on that bail perfection. However, if the Bailiffs are to verify then your people must go and see them-very important. Its faster to see them(This is Nigeria) Sometimes, the registrar of the court will tell you that "my Lord" has rejected one or both sureties based on blah blah blah....sometimes true, sometimes false! True in the sense that, that very "professional surety" you brought has been used recently in that court and the court knows the person or the title is not "clean" so it will be rejected by "My Lord"(the Judge). False in the sense that the registrar herself-mostly a woman lol, wants to handle the surety ship job....but she wouldn't say. They may reject it 3 times or more until you are frustrated and you will ask...what are we going to do now? Then she will offer to assist! Where she may bill 900k to 1.2M or higher to resolve it...booom sureties are accepted! Bail is perfected and you are off the hook albeit temporarily. But you must also attend court and early too. Any day you miss court...then you've "jumped bail, your bail may be revoked and you are remanded in prison again! Marley's case looks like EFCC to verify Sureties. Many Sureties dey fear....because them go visit your Ministry or office and house! I don't think its money. Finally, no ask me how i know all this o...them say experience na the best teacher. One Love. Peace.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by Kylekent59: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
SirBunky85,ponziponzi,IsaAbubakar,murphyibiam15,and coolchar, When you wanna quote someone, start with a good manner of approach and not with insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by jadeliyi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
lipsrsealed
that the norms to be granted a bail at least he was arrested in the court jurisdiction where he was tried .he is luck he was not also asked for a property in the court jurisdiction.
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by cescky(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
mboii:

I will like to know more about ecomm sir "

My brother thers plenty free info all over the internet oo.

Start from business section of nairaland.

You can be a millionaire in a year..those in the game know what am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by jadeliyi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=tomju post=79191616]this is what is happening. When EFCC carry you, they will grant you administrative bail, especially when it seems wetin them accuse you of is not clear, or easy to investigate immediately. They will grant you administrative bail. However, if there is an "interest" in your case, they may not grant you admin bail and will not release you, until maybe human right groups starts protesting or your family demands that you be taken to court. Now in court, 2 things will happen. Either you are granted court bail or you are denied court bail. Now, if you are granted court bail, most likely the judge will order that you be remanded in Ikoyi Prison, especially if your matter is Island based, some Mainland and other places go to Kirikiri medium or Maximum depending on the gravity etc. That is by the way. Now after remand, your "bail conditions" MUST be met! 2 sureties, Civil servants preferably with C of O, Level 1O and above.
you kill it bro
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by SirBunky85(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
SirBunky85,ponziponzi,IsaAbubakar,murphyibiam15,and coolchar, When you wanna quote someone, start with a good manner of approach and not with insults.
did I start with a bad manner of approach?
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by ponziponzi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kylekent59:

I didn’t insult you.
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by molas02: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
SCAM ALERT!!!
I was just duped on via OLX. this is the details of those guys that did the job. they have two phone number. one is nigeria number and the other is US number +12567060193 and 08072942249. the account number they ask me to pay into is 2031804406 ECWEB TECHNOLOGY FIRST BANK and 0241546210 ECWEB TECHNOLOGY GTBank. and i have paid before i notice they are fraud since they refuse to chat me on whatsapp and pick my call
the one with USA number poss as the buyer, he ask me to send him my number so that he will send it to OLX inspection team so as to verify the property on his behave which i did..the second number poss as OLX inspection team asking me to send 7300 into OLX acct which is 2031804406 ECWEB TECHNOLOGY FIRST BANK and 0241546210 ECWEB TECHNOLOGY GTBank before they can come for inspection....so pls beware, they are scammer oooooooooooo

To naira merly or what is his name........one thing i know is that no sinner will go unpunish
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by suxy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Marley boy......ur still enjoying prison life ba.....ur management gat to be up and doing ooo....u have tey there ooo
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by Anstone: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
tomju:
People, this is what is happening. When EFCC carry you, they take you to custody. Normally, they will grant you administrative bail, especially when it seems wetin them accuse you of is not clear, or easy to investigate immediately. They will grant you administrative bail. However, if there is an "interest" in your case, they may not grant you admin bail and will not release you, until maybe human right groups starts protesting or your family demands that you be taken to court. Now in court, 2 things will happen. Either you are granted court bail or you are denied court bail. Now, if you are granted court bail, most likely the judge will order that you be remanded in Ikoyi Prison, especially if your matter is Island based, some Mainland and other places go to Kirikiri medium or Maximum depending on the gravity etc. That is by the way. Now after remand, your "bail conditions" MUST be met! 2 sureties, Civil servants preferably with C of O, Level 1O and above.(This is a very difficult bail to meet) Level 13 or 14 is a school Principal, so level 10 is way lower! How can a level 10 posses a landed property in Lagos island, Ikoyi, Vi, Lekki and environs around the court?. Some do, by inheritance or other means, but few. That is the interpretation of court jurisdiction. They have to look for someone who has a property with a registered title, who is a Civil Servant, who is willing to surety him.(It comes with a fee-which should not be a problem) sometimes 400k or more for each of the sureties around where the court is located! Its not always easy. Finally, one is found! Depending on what the court ruled during the bail ruling...did it say EFCC prosecutor should verify the sureties? Or did it say the court Bailiffs will verify the sureties? If EFCC will verify.....that na long thing. They will verify at their own time and pace. Until they return to the court with a satisfactory response the court may not proceed on that bail perfection. However, if the Bailiffs are to verify then your people must go and see them-very important. Its faster to see them(This is Nigeria) Sometimes, the registrar of the court will tell you that "my Lord" has rejected one or both sureties based on blah blah blah....sometimes true, sometimes false! True in the sense that, that very "professional surety" you brought has been used recently in that court and the court knows the person or the title is not "clean" so it will be rejected by "My Lord"(the Judge). False in the sense that the registrar herself-mostly a woman lol, wants to handle the surety ship job....but she wouldn't say. They may reject it 3 times or more until you are frustrated and you will ask...what are we going to do now? Then she will offer to assist! Where she may bill 900k to 1.2M or higher to resolve it...booom sureties are accepted! Bail is perfected and you are off the hook albeit temporarily. But you must also attend court and early too. Any day you miss court...then you've "jumped bail, your bail may be revoked and you are remanded in prison again! Marley's case looks like EFCC to verify Sureties. Many Sureties dey fear....because them go visit your Ministry or office and house! I don't think its money. Finally, no ask me how i know all this o...them say experience na the best teacher. One Love. Peace.

them say prevention is better than cure. Ever since I come out from remand, I dey see anybody wey dey para as small boy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by tyup(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though....... lipsrsealed
we're waiting mr born Again

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by tyup(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Useless people. That's how your brother scam me of 15k on Saturday. Please, nobody should listening to them oh Abeg you people. They are all thief. Seun pls, do something for this rubbish people. Thank you!

You'll get no pity from US, Why? because you scammed yourself. Are you new to Nairaland to find out late these guys are scammers

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by tomju(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
My Brother, thanks. I no pray make even my enemy enter EFCC wahala. Make them no even accuse you sef, even if you dey innocent. My brother i see whi, lol. No be small thing o. So many times you go go court for bail ruling, court no go sit. You go back prison,them go dey taunt you thief? Armed Robber, you don return? You want go make Enwo beans rest? Lol That level na see finish. Even after you are discharged and acquitted some people go still the murmur when you waka pass....see am him go jail o....Lol. It takes a strong person to wish that phase away in his life. Life after prison no easy. It is well.
[quote author=jadeliyi post=79191993][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by MikeBetty(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
I am beginning to suspect this Milaye's abi marley ordeal with EFCC is a stunt.

They are just using him to scare politicians and prominent celebrities.

Nigeria is a country where pople can easily be deceived.

It is always good to reason well and avoid multitudes reasoning in the same direction.

feel free to quote. That's how I made sure people must read my comment. I had to make a mistake on his name. grin grin
Same Way You People Tried To Make Some People Almost Believe That Anthony Joshua's Defeat Was Arranged. You People Should Wakeup To Face Reality. Naira Marley Is A Poor Ordinary Fraudstar With No Level 10 Civil Servant Ready To Stake Many Years Of Service To Stand For Him. He Is A Criminal Period!
Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by Jadsy01(f): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
The Sekem crooner took to his Instagram page to appreciate the producer who helped him with his hit song 5 years ago.
According to him, he didn’t pay the producer in full at the time of production, but he is grateful to the producer and to God who has blessed him so much and now is the time to pay him back.

Read more via EkoMiami blog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/10/nice-one-mc-galaxy-buys-car-for-producer-t-spize-naijaloaded/

Stay Tuned for our upcoming 10k giveaway to our top 10 blog users

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by Rosay15(f): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
tomju:
My Brother, thanks. I no pray make even my enemy enter EFCC wahala. Make them no even accuse you sef, even if you dey innocent. My brother i see whi, lol. No be small thing o. So many times you go go court for bail ruling, court no go sit. You go back prison,them go dey taunt you thief? Armed Robber, you don return? You want go make Enwo beans rest? Lol That level na see finish. Even after you are discharged and acquitted some people go still the murmur when you waka pass....see am him go jail o....Lol. It takes a strong person to wish that phase away in his life. Life after prison no easy. It is well.
... You just nailed it bro cus I have a uncle that have experience. He used almost a year plus in remand due this court palava.
My own be say make person no enter these people wahala cus them go show you pepper.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Still In Ikoyi Prison, We Are Waiting For EFCC To Verify - Manageme by tomju(m): 1:18am On Jun 13, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5240684/efcc-yet-verify-sureties-naira#79263454
Anstone:

them say prevention is better than cure. Ever since I come out from remand, I dey see anybody wey dey para as small boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo / BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.