Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

"I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up (30133 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by MrGidifeed: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Ghanian actress, Juliet Ibrahim took her Instagram page to open up on her poor background.

She revealed that she was homeless, poor and even lived as a refugee.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-have-been-poor-homeless-and-i-lived-as-a-refugee-juliet-ibrahim-opens-up/

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Taiyescott(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2019
hmm.. May he be good to us too

24 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by mcjohny(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
God wey do am for you dey arrange my own

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by BIGGIE121(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
May GOD bless our hustle too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by kidap: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2019
Amen oooo

BIGGIE121:
May GOD bless our hustle too.

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by CuddleBunnys(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
The ultimate measure of a person is not where he/she stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he/she stands at times of challenges and controversy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by wiseone28: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
Same with me
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by tydi(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
angry

Most times I sit to ponder why such nice round ass would be sitting on a k leg that will soon give up on it..

Back to the topic.. Maybe she and iceberg met at the camp

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by moderatorr1: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
lol, how?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by cr7lomo: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
I guess she was one if those mixed race beggers in traffic when she was a child

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Amuluonyenaego: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
BUT WHEN YOU STARTED NACKING POLITICIANS YOU BECAME A HOUSE OWNER grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Ekakamba: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
E show for your sheetbox. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Lincoln275(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Really?
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by kingBenedict: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Everyone has got a story...

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by tegafej(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Burnaboy's Boo Stefflon don Prepares Bread and Plantain As Food!!! Wow what a delicious meal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbRT3lPoHyw

Seriously..

This is news also?
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Bloooody(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
and she bleeped her way to the top.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Afospecialk: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
God can be so merciful to whoever He wants

God be merciful to me too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Emerald94(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
wow....love this lady...she's beautiful but too hipacious grin
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by drshrewd: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Always looking bangable kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Zimmermann(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Gwurna gwoi!!! cool
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by landforeast(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Don't forget the days of your humble beginning, it may be tough and tight but always know that there is glorious end awaiting you.
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Come and take a refuge
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by bamasite(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Such is life......Congrats and glory to God

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by Bbbwings: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Henhen

1 Like

Re: "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up by goodnewscliff(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2019
CuddleBunnys:
The ultimate measure of a person is not where he/she stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he/she stands at times of challenges and controversy
if u re a girl,,, i wanna marry u..... *in d voice of d guy that sang this grenade song* grin grin grin ermmm eeermmmm ...... bruno mars abi pluto grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video / Here Is Ini Edo's Website: Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.