Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video (30148 Views)

Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by newswires: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2021

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by newswires: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnC6-btJs2U

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXa9JjxgyiW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Special Security forces struggling to control the huge crowd that came to welcome Tega at the airport

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Charmingrascal(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Tega and her wife in Calabar. undecided

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by newswires: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by free2ryhme: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by slawormiir: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright...

Boma be liking her post is just like saying

"If you like baby girl make you and your husband travel go anywhere in the damn world... you are mine already....distance can't separate us"

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by DropsMic(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Yawn
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by WibusJaga: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021

Their business. Nobody should come & cry more than the bereaved here o.

4 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by RapistOnBail: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021

Even Buhari no get fans like this

5 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by WiszyFraud: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post

These kind of news are just irrelevant ni.

What do we do with this now??
undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerians dey easy to decieve..you get it?some no go get am..

10 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Finnese001: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Thanks for the correction cool

1 Like

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Useless country with useless citizen celebrating nonsense and stupidity undecided
newswires:

Special Security forces struggling to control the huge crowd that came to welcome Tega at the airport

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Fairguy21: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
How is this one news?�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by tunddy(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
angry cool cool grin
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by MufasaLion: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin

Weak man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by igala1(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
After performing ojuju calabar in the house

2 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by money121(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Mharthings(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
This country ��
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by phenzy(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2021
I am still looking fr the crowd sha

12 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Allahismad: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Special Security forces indeed

4 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
seyz91:
Useless country with useless citizen celebrating nonsense and stupidity undecided
Exactly is this not ignorance? Nigerians get big problem oo..

6 Likes

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by bigdammyj: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by eedimo(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Crowd kill Una there.
My house is around ibb way and there wasn't traffic of any sort as a result of their arrival at the airport.

Next...

1 Like

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Superboss: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Boma again?
He must ve been missing her puna

1 Like

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Allahismad: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
When the enemy wants to destroy you.
After all these kata kata with boma, he is still lurking in the background.

1 Like

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Thanos5555: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
sad
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by dollynnn(f): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Bloggers no get work o
Boma liked her post and voila! it becomes a sensational news
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2021
R
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Gimoddat: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2021
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by vickydevoka(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Is better to be a wife than be a useless man on nairaland
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Yoperu: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
And so fucking what

These mods sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated / Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.