Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Business Can I Start With N200k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N200k? (1442 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N200k? / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N200k? by MissNicole01(f): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.

I'm a young graduate. I have a B.Sc in Marketing.

For a while now I've been job hunting, but nothing has been forthcoming.
I'm considering going into business, while I still keep up the search for a job. I have N200k for start up but I don't know what to go into.

Please, your good advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by chukwuibuipob: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
cool whatever U do,avoid staking,betting /invest it in any hopeless biz.Find sumbody dat have a sound engine/good car about 400/500k for sale and give him 150k and promise to dey pay 20/30k within 7 months to bal off
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by chukwuibuipob: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
:oops! U be lady sef. U can buy bra/panties ,sandals(quality/original) And take it to banks etc for sale.Alternatively, buy camp gas,frying pan salt yam/beans and salt selling Akara plus yam

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
:oops! U be lady sef. U can buy bra/panties ,sandals(quality/original) And take it to banks etc for sale.Alternatively, buy camp gas,frying pan salt yam/beans and salt selling Akara plus yam
Lol. Feminists will not like that.
On a more serious note, she can actually do what you initially suggested, and make serious money from it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
MissNicole01:

I'm considering going into business, while I still keep up the search for a job. I have N200k for start up but I don't know what to go into.

Thanks.

Can I pm you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
MissNicole01:

Thanks.

Hi, i'm also in ur shoes. I have 200k looking for sth to do.

if u are in Lagos, we can meet and brainstorm together. 2 good heads are better than one.

I have a degree in Economics and a background in Business and Finance, so, going tru all d legal hurdles isn't new to me.

What do u think?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by MissNicole01(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Adanairaland:

Can I pm you?

It's alright.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
MissNicole01:

Thanks.
You don't need up to that to start some business in Nigeria.....you can go into fashioning business buy shoes, wears, etc from China and sell here in Nigeria to those in boutique, office, banks etc..... 1688.com is the site to buy from China, I'm youth Corper should pass out the next 2months hoping to start that business too.... don't mind that person that asked u to be frying akara oooo I bliv he won't wish or advise his senior or junior sister to go in to dat kind of business
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by chukwuibuipob: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed All diz behind the curtain,one corner/backyard talk(PM).Hope u won't com back here and tell us how one. .............. scam U..If u have sumthin meaningful/ biz to share,tell her here so dat peepz can gain from it.E go beta oo
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Unigrad: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

You don't need up to that to start some business in Nigeria.....you can go into fashioning business buy shoes, wears, etc from China and sell here in Nigeria to those in boutique, office, banks etc..... 1688.com is the site to buy from China, I'm youth Corper should pass out the next 2months hoping to start that business too.... don't mind that person that asked u to be frying akara oooo I bliv he won't wish or advise his senior or junior sister to go in to dat kind of business
Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by harbighsohlarh: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ankara business... Follow my business page on it to know more @melabyfabrics... You don't even need up to that to start with

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool whatever U do,avoid staking,betting /invest it in any hopeless biz.Find sumbody dat have a sound engine/good car about 400/500k for sale and give him 150k and promise to dey pay 20/30k within 7 months to bal off
u must be ignorant in all these or dunno exactly what a 'good car' means

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by chukwuibuipob: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
0ubenji:
sorry.Tell me what u knw
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sorry.Tell me what u knw
that u av no idea what u talking about. No Hard feelings
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by chukwuibuipob: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
0ubenji:
that u av no idea what u talking about. No Hard feelings
sorry. U are a learner.No offense. When EElde talk,u listen.There are still peepz that will sell u gud car@ dat amount.I have a sound Honda Accord for sale at 600k last
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Deniafe: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Guys imagine how black people(Africa as a whole) waste their time and money on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, while white countries spend their time making a lot of money online... There is this Survey Making money online, but its meant for only white countries, if you try and open any survey site in Nigeria here it won't open.
Why? Because its meant for the white men, and if you try to change your VPN and open any of the survey sites and you eventually make money you won't able to get the money out of your account. It will be very difficult.
That's why we created this program and its approved from the US, they gave the Founder a link to give to Africans who are interested in TEAM CHALLENGE to make $1000 in 30 days. All you need is to sign up with the link, complete the survey and earn money each day you complete the survey.
Its not a scam and its free. https://teamchallenge.team/?r=31928500
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by mayowade50: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

[color=#990000][/color]..

Pls i checked the site... It's all Chinese is there a way to change to English Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by leonard002(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
mayowade50:

Pls i checked the site... It's all Chinese is there a way to change to English Thanks
Ask Google
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
mayowade50:

Yes.....use Google Chrome to enter the site and use Google Chrome translator to change to English
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by yungchap(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

Are you into the biz or you have someone who is already into it??
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Youngadvocate(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
I'm looking for partners [b]
MissNicole01:

Thanks.

Join me....I'm going on importation. Import stock polos from India and resell at wholesale price.

MissNicole01:

Thanks.

Join me....I'm going on importation. Import stock polos from India and resell at wholesale price.

MissNicole01:

Thanks.

Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by aywagze(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2019
yungchap:

Are you into the biz or you have someone who is already into it??
Yes I have some of my friends who are in to it would soon join them after service once I enter Lagos......
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2019
Unigrad:

Can we chat on whatsapp?
This is my whatsapp number
why not open up here instead of telling me to chat u up on WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by kalufelix(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2019
0ubenji:
400-500k can get you a good car. stop exposing your ignorance.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:
400-500k can get you a good car. stop exposing your ignorance.
lol....i pity whoever calls u a friend...the type that convince ppl that bobrisky is actually female.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sorry. U are a learner.No offense. When EElde talk,u listen.There are still peepz that will sell u gud car@ dat amount.I have a sound Honda Accord for sale at 600k last
u 1st mentioned 400/500k.. now u are saying 600k last. ...lol cool
nairaland is an interesting forum, no doubt grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by chukwuibuipob: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
0ubenji:
u 1st mentioned 400/500k.. now u are saying 600k last. ...lol cool
nairaland is an interesting forum, no doubt grin
read well.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by Larriekay: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
MissNicole01:

Thanks.
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? / Start Importing Used/refurbished Laptops From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.