Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? (1444 Views)

Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn) / Zain Africa Has Finally Been Sold To Vivendi Of France At $12billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by felifeli: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2008
I am trying to think up some businesses that can be introduced to university students at Naija Kampus Kommunity ( www.kampuskommunity.com ) so that they can make some extra money on the side. can someone suggest some for me or just put them there. I am looking for practical businesses please and not pie in sky .
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by scholars01(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
Students are in a better position to do a lot biz now, because with the advancement of IT, which is more comprehensible to students.
There are whole lots of biz to be done online or offline, it all depends on areas of interest.
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by kokorunna(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
@2009

Who are you kidding, trying to make money from your fellow students.
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by emonkey(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
I will give N25 to write short comments (up to 200 words ) or post photos on political situation in Nigeria into a website . Post 20 in a day N500 , post 100 in a week N2500 . Not a lot of money but will pay your mobile phone bills and also keep you abreast of Naija politics. Email me at timi@ensap.com
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
esolutions:

I, as a student of OOU, Ago-Iwoye, make money constantly doing simple CUSTOMIZED SMS BUSINESS. It is stressless to start and does not require any start-up captal. Exclusive details about this business can be found here: www.smscashpumper.com.

PAUL.

I think you're making sense
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by zub(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2008
hi guys im a student of OAU.i seriously need an information on how to startup my own bussiness here on campus preferably an IT type or any other good bussiness.if you have any plz send me an email on zubbie04@yahoo.com or send me an sms on 08029850977.
thanks and God bless!
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by zub(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2008
how do i register on http://www.smscashpumper.com.
plz let me know.
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by oluomolu: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2008
Before you consider doing any business on the internet, you have to do your due diligence.
You will need a beginers guide to ebiz.
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by ShinaBN(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
Campus Magazine or newspaper,

See website for details: http://nextpublisher.com/list.html

Shina
Basic Network
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by sacaplc: 4:09am On Dec 28, 2008
You can find or list Nigerian Businesses for FREE
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by brianromel(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
Businesses for students: well thats a buzz kill.

ok let me think:

Assignments
Test
Exams

you thinking what i'm thinking

Also look at the unsubtle,party planner,show organizer.

and one more thing,if you can find products sold by companies that will fit the description of everyday life fr students needs.
you may have just hit the jackpot.

so research,research,research and practise it
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by eloti: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2008
If you need a 5 page website for N5000, do contact 08180807804 to get yours.
Thank you.
Re: Any Business That Can Be Sold To Students? by oludimuni: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2009
you can start selling domain names.

(1) (Reply)

Car Immobiliser / Transponder Key Replacement And Programming Experts / What Processes Are Involved In A Dry Cleaning Process / Why You Should Join Carbon Credit Network Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.