Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly (30859 Views)

Actor Odunlade Pose With Speaker Of Oyo State House Of Assembly Adebo Ogundoyin / Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Mrop(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Popular music star Davido Celebrates New Oyo state house of assembly speaker Adebo Ogundoyin who was sworn in today.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-celebrates-new-oyo-state-house-of-assembly-speaker-adebo/

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Mrop(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
See More cute Photos of Davido with the new speaker of oyo state Adebo => HERE

He wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by stefanweeks: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
I hope the speaker makes a positive impact on the people

They deserve it

6 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by iTearHerToto: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
We Afonjas have made it again. People should stop saying we are wicked and bloodthirsty.

Even though we are, we keep going places. So let us be. We love who we are; nefarious yet thriving in all our endeavors

Pukes angry

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by SoftP(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Youths ati taking over...

@Davido's co- manager.

Hope he is not of the same crew with Naira Marley, Zlanta or the one that smokes while hugging his mum.

Davido is so well known for moving with hooligans

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by tstx(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Let's see how he performs.....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Baddestshit(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oyo just dey lead... Speaker at 32, deputy chief whip na 25 years, Yusuf adebisi omo Taye currency

8 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by blackaxe78: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
See as Davido resemble Michelangelo of Ninja turtles grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Davido is now officially Pdp
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by rocknation62(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
O.B.O baddest
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by fmlala: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
COOL
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Once he sees the huge credit Alat, hin go forget the masses........
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
I know this guy. His dad did good for alot of people. The polytechnic Ibadan, Eruwa campus was named after his father-Ogundoyin. A very wealthy man. Today, most his properties are mis-managed.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Sirpaul(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by mathew95(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
good
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Burgerlomo: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations bro.
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Burgerlomo: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Young governor young speaker cool
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by OmoManU: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Someone told me that the next generation of politicians we will have in this country will be Yahoo boys and politicians childrens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Kendumazy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
And they look alike.
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by firo08(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congrats handsome dude

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Mufasa27(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aloma self get fan page grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by barragan: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Baddestshit:
Oyo just dey lead... Speaker at 32, deputy chief whip na 25 years, Yusuf adebisi omo Taye currency

I hope they won't see this as an opportunity to accumulate wealth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by olumalcolm(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Krazy8:
God has liberated this man from the Acursed Afonja, who has never achieved anything in hs miserable existence. The ugly looking,
idiotic nonentity.. An ethnocentric bigot and a reckless tribalist. Rejoice for you have been liberated my man!. God Kill Afona, God Kill Ajonja, God Kill Afonja. Amen! undecided
I suppose you have achieved what? angry In my lifetime, i have never met someone as dumb as you and i don't think i would ever meet a dumb ass mofo like you ever again. You are a true description of STUPIDITY.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Bgorgeous: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Just try and be focus, you've got a serious job at hand. Prove that the young can actually steer the wheel's of thus country. Leave them Davido first there is time for everything
Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by happney65: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
AgamaProf:
I know this guy. His dad did good for alot of people. The polytechnic Ibadan, Eruwa campus was named after his father-Ogundoyin. A very wealthy man. Today, most his properties are mis-managed.

The properties would be mis-managed because the Elder Ogundoyin was a polygamist

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly by Sard(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Krazy8:
God has liberated this man from the Acursed Afonja, who has never achieved anything in hs miserable existence. The ugly looking,
idiotic nonentity.. An ethnocentric bigot and a reckless tribalist. Rejoice for you have been liberated my man!. God Kill Afona, God Kill Ajonja, God Kill Afonja. Amen! undecided

iTearHerToto:
We Afonjas have made it again. People should stop saying we are wicked and bloodthirsty.

Even though we are, we keep going places. So let us be. We love who we are; nefarious yet thriving in all our endeavors

Pukes angry

Why have you intentionally chosen to be miserable?
Se ori yin buru ni?

You'll be healed IJN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Signed To Temple Music; Confirms Leaving Don Jazzy's Mavin Records / Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.