Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (43681 Views)

Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (photos) / Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by zoba88: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Many Imams and great traditionalist gave their lives to Christ in Abuja at an event organised by Rev. Tom.The event was held at Old Parade Ground Abuja.They confessed and believe that Jesus is the son of God and the only way we can be saved. They all surrendered to the monarch of the universe.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/imams-and-traditionalists-surrender.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by zoba88: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by zoba88: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by SageMK: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
All religions are branches of the same mighty tree.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life.(John 5:24)

Welcome to life and say no to terrorism. Go and sin no more.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by senatorshegsy5: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
God alone be praise. King of the univers.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by BIGGIE121(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Welcome to the impecable religion

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by orisa37: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Halleluyah. Hosana in The Highest!

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by DrKKK1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Continue to deceive yourself, imam of which mosques? so anyone that wear agbada and on turban is an imam right? your mind failed so much to believe that they could be members of the same church that dress based on their culture. stop lieing to promote your faith and God.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by respect80(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life.(John 5:24)

me looking at you while you are quoting Bible with this kinda moniker.

grin

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by igbeke: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Indeed, Jesus Christ is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by igbeke: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Modes, please move this to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by bewla(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Again
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
At the mention of His name, every knee shall bend and every tongue shall confess.

Videos

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by zicoraads: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
A thought occurred to me just now.

If you want to make quick money, convert to Islam and get enough money, then run to Warri, to that other pastor's church, the one who is often fond of giving out millions, go to his church and re-convert again. You will get more money. grin

Since we've all decided to be stupid in the name of religion. Let's all start using it to cash out.

Sense will not kill me one day. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Raydos: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Is that not bet9ja slip in their hands?? shocked

Please come and give us correct score nah

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Bossjakande: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
zicoraads:
A thought occurred to me just now.

If you want to make quick money, convert to Islam and get enough money, then run to Warri, to that other pastor's church, the one who is often fond of giving out millions, go to his church and re-convert again. You will get more money. grin

Since we've all decided to be stupid in the name of religion. Let's all start using it to cash out.

Sense will not kill me one day. cheesy
lol bad guy.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Funaki: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
they were not true Muslims

11 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by CrestMan: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rev. Tom from Christ Embassy Abuja! Wow! These pictures are so awesome. God be praised! This is the power of God! smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by yrex01(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
U wan convert n still dress that way come church.. Yeye stunt !!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by mykonyx(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
SageMK:
and that mighty tree now has different branches of different type.
even when they have same source? you be confirm spiritual agriculture teacher ..
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
SageMK:
I do disagree.

There is but one God and Jesus is the one way to him.

No plenty branches

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by dreamwords: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Moronic people are in sifia pains by now

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by farem: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
SageMK:

You're correct. They are all human effort to reach out to the Holy One.

However, in Christ(ianity), the Holy One came looking for man, without which humanity is hopelessly doomed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Olorunnim: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Your Moniker is something else compared to what you wrote here Anyways Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by farem: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
respect80:
me looking at you while you are quoting Bible with this kinda moniker.

grin

Can you see hypocrisy!
The Saviour said not all that call me Lord, Lord shall inherit the Kingdom of my Father in heaven.
God have Mercy on me!
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by vaxx: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Actor and actresses. Hope they paid them well? There is hunger in the land ......

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Olorunnim: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
If this is true you just put their lives at stake we all know what ensues their conversion a big FATWA!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by yomi96(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
i hope they are safe, cause the religion of piss has a fatwa that says behead those that move from darkness to light

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by ehis010(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Glory be to God. The grace on Christ embassy keeps increasing. Multitude of men are coming to our LIGHT! Our LIGHT shines every where.!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by respect80(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
farem:

Can you see hypocrisy!
The Saviour said not all that call me Lord, Lord shall inherit the Kingdom of my Father in heaven.
God have Mercy on me!

Afraid is catching me sef. grin
Imagine the devil quoting Bible.
No wonder Satan did the same to Jesus when he quoted the scripture "man shall not live by bread alone.....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.