Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,304 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (43698 Views)

Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (photos) / Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Danwakae(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nobody is Christianising with this oo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by respect80(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Funaki:
they were not true Muslims

More like the "no true Scott man" slogan
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Bhury(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
DrKKK1:
Continue to deceive yourself, imam of which mosques? so anyone that wear agbada and on turban is an imam right? your mind failed so much to believe that they could be members of the same church that dress based on their culture. stop lieing to promote your faith and God.
They all wore almost the same cap and turban inluding the
traditionalist,none of them is dressing in any other clothe except agbada.None of these imams came with their beard. I will only blv this if the bloger can swear with his/her life on this. I blv jesus as a prophet and messenger of God.But if u insist that he is a son of God,pls tell me the name of God's wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Problemkid1: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life.(John 5:24)

Welcome to life and say no to terrorism. Go and sin no more.
oilPUSSY your moniker sef, shows that you won't see the gate of heaven at all grin
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Problemkid1: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
respect80:
me looking at you while you are quoting Bible with this kinda moniker.

grin
Am telling you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
To comment on this section you have to agree to this oath..

"I declare Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and surrender myself to be led by the Holy Spirit"

Why is this oath not on Christianity related topic here on Nairaland as it is on Islam section
It's high time...

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by OKOATA(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Most imams I know have beards, none have beards. Scam......

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
welcome to the real religion of peace...

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Jumen: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ere ori itage (pure drama)
Bhury:
traditionalist,none of them is dressing in any other clothe except agbada.None of these imams came with their beard. I will only blv this if the bloger can swear with his/her life on this. I blv jesus as a prophet and messenger of God.But if u insist that he is a son of God,pls tell me the name of God's wife.
Ere ori itage (pure drama)

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is false, no single one of them has the mark of prostration on his forehead. You can't tell me not even one person among them use to pray. You Christians should better tell your pastors to stop lieing to promote their business.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by shedy03(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
hallelujah Jesus.
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Christians are very funny set of people.

I guess they can't go into any other church apart from this particular denomination threy converted to.

Can someone tell me which denomination Jesus himself approved; is it Christ Embassy? MFM, OFM, WC, JW, CCC which one?

In Islam we worship in any mosque as far as that mosque does not violate basic ethics and conditions of a mosque.

You guys should try something else.

I still insist that no Muslim who understands Islam will leave Islam for Christianity except for worldly benefits or ignorance.
These are the only two strong reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by shedy03(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
walcruise:
This is false, no single one of them has the mark of prostration on his forehead. You can't tell me not even one person among them use to pray. You Christians should better tell your pastors to stop lieing to promote their business.
e pain you ehhhh.
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by shedy03(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Khaleell001:
Christians are very funny set of people.

I guess they can't go into any other church apart from this particular denomination threy converted to.

Can someone tell me which denomination Jesus himself approved; is it Christ Embassy? MFM, OFM, WC, JW, CCC which one?

In Islam we worship in any mosque as far as that mosque does not violate basic ethics and conditions of a mosque.

You guys should try something else.

I still insist that no Muslim who understands Islam will leave Islam for Christianity except for worldly benefits or ignorance.
These are the only two strong reasons.
izalla will never pray in shittes mosque, and vice-versa. you think Christians don't know there are various denominations within Islam too?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by tartar9(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Seriously,this looks like a stunt sad

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Funaki: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
respect80:

More like the "no true Scott man" slogan

Christians use that a lot. Check any thread that says A Christian converted to another religion. Most of the Christian will say "he/she isn't a true Christian".
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
shedy03:

izalla will never pray in shittes mosque, and vice-versa. you think Christians don't know there are various denominations within Islam too?
Which is izalla?
That is why I said in my statement that a mosque that does not meet the basic ethics and conditions of a mosque.

Shites are very far away from. the main Muslim body.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
shedy03:

e pain you ehhhh.
not at all, just trying to prove with facts
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Uyi168: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life.(John 5:24)

Welcome to life and say no to terrorism. Go and sin no more.
He was never a true Muslim..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Tejumola856: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
They give their life to JESUS, because of money,,, or they are fake Muslim,,,, they all Christians before,,, all what i know is that,, Islam is the only way to success and paradise, continue with your evil work, God is watching you,
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by shedy03(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Which is izalla?
That is why I said in my statement that a mosque that does not meet the basic ethics and conditions of a mosque.

which mosque does not meet basic ethics and conditions of mosque?
even Boko boys that are killers claim they are muslims and are doing the works of allah, and would claim their mosque is up to your mentioned standard.
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by shedy03(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tejumola856:
They give their life to JESUS, because of money,,, or they are fake Muslim,,,, they all Christians before,,, all what i know is that,, Islam is the only way to success and paradise, continue with your evil work, God is watching you,
you are ashamed and pained.
it's in Islam that followership is bought with money, nothing like such in Christianity.
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by WoeBetide666: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lwkmd
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Tejumola856: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
is this how they want turn them to,,, funny religion,,, buh it just the the matter of business
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Samunique(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
respect80:

Afraid is catching me sef. grin
Imagine the devil quoting Bible.
No wonder Satan did the same to Jesus when he quoted the scripture "man shall not live by bread alone.....
grin
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Samunique(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bhury:
So you still dey there ?

If the Almighty still need a wife to have a Son then He may not have created this universe out of noting , or what do u think ?
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by Samunique(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Which is izalla?

With this your last statement the guy u quoted is right, isn't it ?

And you also contradicted your early post that Muslims are one.

Anyways, some of us know this thing that u guys are trying to cover up.

Muslims are never one, they have many denominations !!!
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by kakale1: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Some naira Landers have ready believe this big lie they are not true Muslims but the are charlatans coolcoolcool
Re: Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 2:42am On Jun 11, 2019
Be careful what you say about God.
DrKKK1:
Continue to deceive yourself, imam of which mosques? so anyone that wear agbada and on turban is an imam right? your mind failed so much to believe that they could be members of the same church that dress based on their culture. stop lieing to promote your faith and God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.