Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant (21907 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
laplace13:

Accommodation is the only thing expensive.

Abuja is as cheap as other northern states. The inhabitants are not rich but they struggle to live in expensive houses imposed on them by government land acquisition laws tongue
You have a point and I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant by Freshbaba95(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Ooooooshe!!! but the truth is your reasoning is like that because you worked hard for that money. The problem in Nigeria is the warped reward system and perspective.

Politicians and govt official are earning incomes they never imagine they'll earn so to spend becomes big deal even when their total input are sub par.

'The problem of Nigeria is not money but how to spend it' ~ Yakubu Gowon

If you visit most of the place OP mentioned you'll see more % are vacant. When you see those big buildings in, Lekki, Banana etc, they are owned by entrepreneurs who live in them but in Abuja, they are built like birds by poluticians (its no typo).

I have a friend who told me she can never live in Ikorodu, but would rather stay in her Ikoyi, move to Lekki or anywhere in that axis or kukuma leave the country all together. Perspective.

OP, kindly do a write-up for Ondo especially Akure. Kindly post a link if you have done something in the past.

There is no hope for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOP QUALITY LongSpan, Metcoppo, Step-tiles ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEETS? Check These / PHOTOS: Rain Destroys Houses And Cars In Ekiti / I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.