Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story (34766 Views)

JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Chelsea82: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2019
According to kokobykhloe she wtote: "I’m typing this in tears and anger. Dear @ubernigeria I don’t know how you pick your drivers but this people are not human and it’s heartbreaking because we travel and see how Uber drivers in other country treat us .
So I missed my flight at the old airport and ordered Uber.

Firstly , I called and he picked and using me to talk
Secondly , he said I have to meet him where.

See below screenshots how the Uber driver counters #BBN’s #Khloe’s claim against him.

See More And Watch Full Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/uber-driver-counters-bbnaijas-khloes.html?m=1

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by itspzpics(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Hmm

Hellfire Is For You – AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear, watch 18+ video => HERE

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by CosmicPhoenix: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2019
abeg we no want another uber drama,the one with dorcas fapson was enough

39 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Houseofglam7(f): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Jentle244: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
uber ni taxify ko.

Me that was born during the time of Moses, I just reincarnated to enjoy life once more. those Egyptian babes sha very dark such that u need torch(oil) to see the place to chook

Pls don't quote me am not feeling fine

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by ainas247: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
grin imagine, you told someone you dont know that he is mad and you are
pretending to be innocent.. it is well

Rank your business fast on google
see result now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Newguyhere: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
guys please I seriously need suggestions on what inverter to buy.
I want advice from someone who currently uses one.. Pls comment on this thread if you have little time to spare, it would mean a lot to me. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Yaronmama01: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Please how many democracy day do we have in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by arantess: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Nonsense undecided
And ingredients

12 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by blackaxe78: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
And you didnt beat her up and proceed to report yourself at the police station.

13 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Davash222(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Khloroquine my love, abeg leave all these dramas for nollywood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Goldenheart(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
I am not understanding... undecided
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Alexrayz(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
sitravel1:
cheesy

Lol hope I won't be thrown off the plane at d middle of the sea

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by iammiracle1(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Lol, same way some passengers are annoyingly rude, so also are some drivers always angry and looking to pick fights and faults, i entered one with my friend where the driver kept talking and talking and talking i wasn't interested in the convo and just wanted to gist and cuddle with le'boo, i told the driver calmly "sir please i am trying to have a discussion back here" next thing he blew his top yapping about how ppl treat him badly cos he his an uber driver, plenty misyarns, i just weak. undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by geedot: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
There are always two sides to every story!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by SageTravels: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2019
All this Yeyebrities

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by AnanseK(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2019
The truth is that Nigerians are generally impolite, celebrities and Uber drivers included.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerians generally love to look down on people who they consider to be of a lower economic status undecided

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by sunepapi14: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
I think this so called "skelenbrities or yeyebrities" should just be careful.
They are too quick to play the victim and most of them lie a lot.
Following these ones is just plain joblessness.
God help them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by fmcjunior(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
when an issue involves a man and a lady, don't be quick to believe the lady's side of the story until you've heard from the man. They will narrate it in such a way to compel you to pity them.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by francisduru: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Is that all, but Customers are always right. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by amaniro: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Anyhow. Gbaja is a goal!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by mamatwiny(f): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2019
PhD uber driver.
Fragmented linguistic jagbahantis something.
Social media is the home of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2019
From what I can see there, the uber driver is at fault and also a fvcking liar, bunch of frustrated people we have here in Nigeria, so she should accommodate him and when she didn't ,he said she is not human, foolish person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:
guys please I seriously need suggestions on what inverter to buy.
I want advice from someone who currently uses one.. Pls comment on this thread if you have little time to spare, it would mean a lot to me. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it

Ogbeni if you don't get any answers, why don't you Google it. What are your specs? What's your maximum wattage use? Take all these into consideration and Google it.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Glycosunde: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Story read, recital done. Next please. Shukura kilo ko si ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look / 7 Nigerians That Shaped Entertainment Worldwide. / Halima Abubakar Stuns In Native Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.