Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,602 members, 7,843,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Uber Driver Replies Khloe After Accusing Him Of Assault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Replies Khloe After Accusing Him Of Assault (251 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver Replies Khloe After Accusing Him Of Assault by ddddaves: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2019
BBN Star, Khloe took to her Instagram to talk about how a Uber driver insulted, manhandled and assaulted her.

“I’m typing this in tears and anger. Dear uber I don’t know how you pick your drivers but this people are not human and it’s heartbreaking because we travel and see how Uber drivers in other country treat us . So I missed my flight at the old airport and ordered Uber. Firstly , I called and he picked and using me to talk. Secondly , he said I have to meet him where he parked that he can’t come to me.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/uber-driver-replies-khloe-after-accusing-him-of-assault/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Uber Driver Replies Khloe After Accusing Him Of Assault by guuudy87(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Ugly tin

(1) (Reply)

Get Money, Get High, Stay Happy, Stay Alive – Naira Marley’s First Instagram Pos / Bbnaija Ex Housemates, Cee-c, Alex, Bambam & Ifu Reach Out To Timi Dakolo’s Wife / Video: Andyruiz Says He Will Refuse A Rematch With Anthonyjoshua In The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.