Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos (63498 Views)

Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Starkid3010(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mehn see legs with fine cool sweet ass..

gringringrin

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by nwakibie3(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Those hot legs and arse wink
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Jabioro: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:
Hot legs, that is all I saw.

Some of us have legs like Benue yam.

Use it to hold a man down during sex and he will definitely lose his spinal cord. lipsrsealed
God of Nazareth will forgive you...do you know your offence?...you broke my silent mood... laughing...
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by qtx(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
People leave what they are to discuss about now and begin to talk about her looks.

Are these kids not supposed to be in school if we had a government?

God will help this country.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by osuofia2(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
PataAlhaja:
Na to lift that dress up dey my mind.

Her toto go sweet die!
MAD MAN
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Y

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by kolexy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Use it to hold a man down during sex and he will definitely lose his spinal cord. lipsrsealed

���
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by idu1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tall and nyashful nice one there.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Unto say him clean her windscreen? Na wa o
Who send am? shocked

Na by force..
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Btruth: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
just a small token and ask the poor fellow not to bother to wash the sceeen would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Scetrocom: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dottore:
Those hustlers can be so annoying. The most worrisome is when you are coming out from car wash and they invade you.
The funny thing is that they refuse to completely wash your car when you make them the offer.

They are not after washing your car. They are after quick money. It is just a glorified begging.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by DarkJeddi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Btruth:
just a small token and ask the poor fellow not to bother to wash the sceeen would have been better.
She owes them NOTHING..

1 Like

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na who do leg like uncle Benz so?
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Rursh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
The girl set sha, but she should have given those kids something atleast. Anyways, she may be in a bad mood though or possibly a newbie in Lagos
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Btruth: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
She owes them NOTHING..
Oga I didn't say by force ooo. This one way your voice strong like this to me. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
cassidy1996:
na barcelona fan, dem nor dey hear word

grin grin
Got me cracking. But Liverpool dealt with them. Dem hear by fire by force grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Kylekent59: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
yea
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by steveslid(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
she wouldn't have waited until the boy started cleaning the car. Just stretch N50 to the boy; he will thank you and go.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by nwanyionitsha: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Jaypop22:
Drop something for these children now, at least boys must wack
Drop something for what ? They should go to buhari biko.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Gabson001(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
See leg like lagos ibadan expressway grin
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by engrelvis(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Ferdinandu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stingy thing. Common to give small boys 50 or even 20 box that he is acting all these drama. I'm sure that car was bought for her by one Maga yet she can't afford to part with coins
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Timbuktuo: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

These particular legs look familiar. They look like Freecocoa's.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by PotatoSalad(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
TANID:
Hoelosho Really Suffered A Lots Before Getting That Car
Thanos eh, Tanid, u haven't changed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by dapadawee: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
all this frustrated Barca fans full everywhere
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.