Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) (53716 Views)

Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos / Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by ELVISHOT: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Oyinbo woman was seen dragging massive python she finds in her car garage. The car garage had not been used or opened in one year.

Viewers description, Watch The Graphic Video Below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/oyinbo-woman-finds-massive-python-in.html?m=1

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by ELVISHOT: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Very Graphic, Watch Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by CosmicPhoenix: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
another snake thread again

63 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by divinehand2003(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lalasticlala where art thou

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by ELVISHOT: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Had it been na for night she opened that garage the Python for wrap and squeeze her for dinner.

Lalasticlala,your favorite dish is ready.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by decatalyst(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
another snake thread again

Lalasticlala right now... grin

93 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by lilmax(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
what's with these snakes tonight?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Abortions: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
A day Lala will never forget in a hurry.

Lala right now

29 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala, food don done

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Abortions: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Abortions: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Sugarplum777(f): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbish

Jo9n my signature
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Topmaike007(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Snake thread again,lalasticlala I see your handwork ooo,our one and only snake Lord of the federal republic of Nairaland...

Modified:
Since yesterday snake thread have been hitting fp,lala I Hope it's not birthday you are doing..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by sanmtiago(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Old story..but e really massive o shocked
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lala
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by freemanbubble: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
My love for snakes
But wait o. I thought we have seen this thread before

Anyway. I love snakes die
These are friendly python and different from boa
I know these white people will not kill this snake unlike our Africans that will kill and eat it

The rate at which we kill them in Africa these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra self they only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by eminex(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Very massive
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by sunisonflex29(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Well,what do I know?
Lala man...see as that girl dey drag your brother for tail.

Las las

Morale high......

I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo
This song dey boost morale I swear. I just dey sing am since ooo
Morale high grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by maestrojohn(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Australia.. shocked
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Harmony92(f): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lala kuku lala cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by jericco1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
better pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by chizzypresh(f): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Its all about snakes......i bet Lalasticlala will be very happy now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Offpoint1: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
I wish it swallows the mod that banned me for a week.

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by thonyrule(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bold or foolish it would have been a different story if that python had faced her
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by senatepresido: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is not worthy of being a news...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
Havent read the article but most likely this will be from Australia.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
This one is not big enough to cause damage. You’ll just be ball-room dancing around with it.

I will try this with my dad. Seven pythons in his car garage.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by hisexcellency34: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
If na Africa now...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbish news, The snake is her pet, she knows the snake is there, How did the snake feed for 1 year? without Eating Anyone in that house? The snake would have died of Starvation, from the looks of the reptile it doesn't look like it's been starved. Some one has been feeding it, The woman, it's owner.

So again Rubbish cut and join story.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) by Holocene(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
See massive meat....I mean the woman jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

BMW Trolls Mercedes On Halloween, Dresses AMG E53 Up To Look Like BMW M5 / Quick Meaning Of 'P','R','N','D','2','L' And 'OD' For Autogears / Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.