Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash (27896 Views)

Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures) / Nigerian Man Constructs A Transformer In Aba, Abia State (Photos, Video) / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by blackaxe78: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin

What is this tori Olorun!
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by TANID(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Welcome Africa Ford

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by omonla10(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
frankblinkz:
show us smthn u create that can move with an engine,even toy I did be satisfied
I can create Eba from raw garri undecided...must I create something to be entitled to my opinion?

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Sonnobax15(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
I hope it is accident-free cha..
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by NameChecker: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by ecclize: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
ARE U TELLING ME THAT IF THIS ONE GET SUPPORT HIS NOT GOING TO DO SOMETHING BIG?
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by kheny12(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
gurunlocker:
Congratulations to him..... Emi a lo oooo
Emi a lo kinni,kinni to da bi wheel chair
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by GenFunction: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
ok,na that thing wey dem dey use for golfing tournament
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by frankblinkz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
omonla10:
I can create Eba from raw garri undecided...must I create something to be entitled to my opinion?
just see ur silly comment and yet you hating on sm1's creativity.....chia Na Dem,SMH
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
anochuko01:
just want to remind us that the world has started using 5G
So how's that anyone business. U should go n remind our politicians not us.
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by PAQ(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Still looks like trash!

But my brain can only construct a pile of sh.it
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Jaqenhghar: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
frankblinkz:
creative...oya government should empower him
and name the car after him
Between you and God . Can you honestly use your money to buy this?
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Jaqenhghar: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
PAQ:
Still looks like trash!

But my brain can only construct a pile of sh.it
It doesn't look like trash IT IS trash
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by TGMISKY(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
I thought I'd see a car.
Mtcheew
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by DAVE5(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Westsida:

If nah one Local man for Japan do am like that, nah creactivity you go call am. Naija pipu sha

Japan is light years ahead of building such thrash as this nah bros.... lets be truthful sometimes, it might not hurt
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by jayextra(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Promzyunique:
Check well he's an ibo man
Yen yen yen
what exactly are u insinuating??

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by MrJames007: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
China primary school students be like

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
lol wickedness.
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by felixray2010(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patent ke
willyo:
Niggah need to patent that ride...
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by bigcasava1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stone age idea
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Abcruz(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
apache4:
Am a Proud GAY

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by cbrezy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
China primary school students be like

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

guy why you wicked?
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by selemo: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
keep on dude
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by frankblinkz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Between you and God . Can you honestly use your money to buy this?
hahahaha okay as God don involve,una win ooo....not saying u are wrong about the car,but talking about the brain to develop such creativity
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Jaqenhghar: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
frankblinkz:
hahahaha okay as God don involve,una win ooo....not saying u are wrong about the car,but talking about the brain to develop such creativity

I know you are trying to be nice and give some credit which is cool but lets be honest. Bros this is 21st century. If you google home made vehicles you go see bad ass stuff people dey do in their garage. Even you fit do better. the information on how to make a decent car is on youtube. Check am see ma guy
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Jaqenhghar: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Jetland:
How can I order for one? cheesy grin grin
It seems like you have too much money to throw around undecided
Re: Man Constructs Local Car With Condemned Parts He Picked From Trash by Jaqenhghar: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Westsida:

If nah one Local man for Japan do am like that, nah creactivity you go call am. Naija pipu sha
No Japanese man will go amd create this junk

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Cool Things About Stars / NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Constructs Hydro-Electric Power Plant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.