Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology (29556 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Someone said the assault on that dude is the only hit peruzzi have in the industry
And he still featured a bouncer

Savage!
Nigerians no get joy at all. Lol
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by jendhorlee(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Someone said the assault on that dude is the only hit peruzzi have in the industry

kai

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by alexvatt(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Peruzzi is in serious trouble.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Thegamingorca(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Who is this one?

What's up with his chin tho lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Thegamingorca(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

She’s just trolling lol

Yeah she loves it

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by blackmantis: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you must slap, slap very well

So that when you are paying for the slap you will be happy that you have spent your money well.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by TechCapon(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
shogsman:

All evidence points to the contrary,he was the same fool that said kcee sold his birthright.
he's an influencer. They're controversial in nature
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by jayextra(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
why did you stole my comment?
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
He didn't 'Stole' it nah grin grin
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 9jaRealist: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin

5 years later and counting...
Dude will be wondering why he did not just accept an apology and a beer or transport money.

>

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
jayextra:

He didn't 'Stole' it nah grin grin
gringrin
I need give that dude ten lashes of koboko
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by GhettoYute: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
General0847:

See mumu wey no get sense. So because he helped you it's okay for him to assault someone?
Poverty of the pocket and poverty of the mind/brain na im be your problem. Mkpi

Dunce. He said pamilerin not peruzzi , can’t you read or something ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 9jaRealist: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:

grin grin grin
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by judgementyard(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Guy u bad! lol

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Autotech312(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Don't throw stone when u live in glass house!

Mean while I sell ACCA textbooks, 08029952049
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by elgramz: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Serves him right
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by afroxyz: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
they should counter sue the blogger for character assassination and defamation
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by tojahh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pamilerin. Cool guy
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by hahn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by mohbobo: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oga go to court already joor.... Must u announce to d federation b4 doing dat.. make Dem waylay u for road or kidnap u b4 u go get sense..
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Zamish230: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Apology doesn't make any difference, he shld teach that coward a lesson.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
TechCapon:
Pamilerin is a good guy. I remember the favor he did for me early this year and the funny thing is that he hasn't even met me before. I called him, he told me he was driving and when he gets home he will call me back, I thought he was playing me but I was surprised when he called me back and helped me accordingly. He's a good guy, he doesn't deserve this.
And what of the assault? What should be done about it?
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by TechCapon(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ishilove:

And what of the assault? What should be done about it?
he should go to court and demand compensation
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
TechCapon:
he should go to court and demand compensation
You are right. I thought you said "Peruzzi is a good guy"

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by TechCapon(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ishilove:

You are right. I thought you said "Peruzzi is a good guy"
lol, pamilerin is a good guy. He is the only influencer who will promote ur products without demanding any money. Just appreciate him with whatever you want.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
But this guy nah fool some how oh
How ur follow man you fit senior by age slap � you and you get mind to put am on social media
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Anndrew(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
martineverest:
then u are senseless and immature......the guy will make millions for ordinary slap

imagine a jay-z slapping a commoner....the slappee will smile home with millions of dollars
jesu,slap get money o..only n sane a country..omo for naija here na slap dey go....corruption
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by ss1930(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
So the words used by pamilerin isn't a slap on his face? Or you forgot that words spoken is enough to destroy people's destinies.

We are not just been truthful to ourselves.

01mcfadden:
Cool
Good to know you cannot eat your cake and have it.

Tomorrow, I can decide to slap Pamilerin again and later apologise to him and also beg Wizkid to help me apologize and he gets over it.
Then the trend continues.
Sue his as$

We should be mindful of everything we do. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by opebiboy: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Stunt. Fake and planned for hype purpose
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by bush112(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
martineverest:
then u are senseless and immature......the guy will make millions for ordinary slap

imagine a jay-z slapping a commoner....the slappee will smile home with millions of dollars
ur papa is senseless and immature ode wetin bring the non sense na
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by General0847: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
GhettoYute:

Dunce. He said pamilerin not peruzzi , can’t you read or something ??
You need medicated eyeglasses you child fiddler.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.