Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria (1362 Views)

My Journey To Being A CGI Artist - My Library / Learn Vfx And Cgi Minimal Video Editing With Me For Free / Check Out This 3D Modeling Art Work By Mark Eyesan ( CGI ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by akinolaa76: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS7QC-OyJJs

Revenge is my web series. And here is a the Trailer to the first episode. I hope I get good reviews so I can continue. I stopped updating my other thread where I was sharing how to animate a story line. It wasn't a proper story per say. I converted some of the scenes I created there and used them here.

Please watch the trailer. The short web series will be released in the coming days. And I will appreciate your comments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by Officialgarri: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hi, do you use Maya, max or which of them to create this?

This is real good
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by akinolaa76: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
Hi, do you use Maya, max or which of them to create this?

This is real good

None of the above sir smiley

And thanks for the compliment. I will sure post the link here of the first episode of the web series in a couple of days.
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by Officialgarri: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
akinolaa76:

None of the above sir smiley

And thanks for the compliment. I will sure post the link here of the first episode of the web series in a couple of days.
Tell me which of them please. I'd like to know.

I'll wait for the links too
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by akinolaa76: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Tell me which of them please. I'd like to know.

I'll wait for the links too

I used iClone 7 only.......
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by nijabazaar: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2019
There is anticipation.

And you have the promises of a good director.
But i have always hav issues with iclone as a full fledged 3d package. It is good as a previs tool and something to horn ones animation skills with but i dont think it will serve as a feature film or game cinematic tool.

I wouod suggest at this time, now that youve understood the concepts of animation , to move into the industry standard tools like Blender, Cinema4d, Maya, Modo, Houdini or 3dsmax

1 Like

Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by Officialgarri: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2019
akinolaa76:

I used iClone 7 only.......

Just like the person above rightly said. You have very good prospects. I'll advise that you learn Maya or at worse 3dsmax.
Can I know which state you are?
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by noble2faith(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2019
nijabazaar:
There is anticipation.

But i have always hav issues with iclone as a full fledged 3d package. It is good as a previs tool and something to horn ones animation skills with but i dont think it will serve as a feature film or game cinematic tool.

I wouod suggest at this time, now that youve understood the concepts of animation , to move into the industry standard tools like Blender, Cinema4d, Maya, Modo, Houdini or 3dsmax

Bro
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by akinolaa76: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2019
nijabazaar:
There is anticipation.

Well, thank you for your honest review.

I think you should check iclone out. It's not a full fledged 3D package like you mentined. If 'animation' is what you're interested in, it does that and does it well in real time. And the limitation to the video above was my engine. I'm getting my hands on how to export my scenes so I can use octane or redshift in 3ds max to render. Iclone inbuilt render engine seem to be Its limitation at this point. There are other 3rd parties render engine that has been incorporated. But like I said, you can only do so much with a given gaming gadget. And time is also a factor for someone like me with a separate career and salary job of 8 to 4 from anything 3D. In between, we must make our mark. 3D is just a side thing.

iCone will be part of the pipeline in getting industry standard quality until they get a couple of things fixed. Thank you all the same.
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by akinolaa76: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

Just like the person above rightly said. You have very good prospects. I'll advise that you learn Maya or at worse 3dsmax.
Can I know which state you are?

Thank you. Abeokuta.
Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by Officialgarri: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinolaa76:

Thank you. Abeokuta.
Oh, quite a distance. Best of luck though

1 Like

Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by sheykruz1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
nijabazaar:
There is anticipation.

LOLs... Iclone is now beyond the way y'all see it, they re going industrial standard too, I can give you links to watch some animated movies made in Iclone7, you will never believe iclone made them, lighting, vfx and animation are just as smooth as perfect... Also check out KEANU REEVES 2019 movie, 'REPLICAS', For previz and post viz techniques they used Iclone7, Including VFX too... You can check it out of you doubt it... Tho we are not disputing the fact that Maya, houdini, C4d and Co... Are industrial standard and best suited for animations, but trust me, no animator will never regret using Iclone as a tool.

2 Likes

Re: REVENGE Trailer CGI 3D Animated Web Series - Made In Nigeria by akinolaa76: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
sheykruz1:

LOLs... Iclone is now beyond the way y'all see it, they re going industrial standard too, I can give you links to watch some animated movies made in Iclone7, you will never believe iclone made them, lighting, vfx and animation are just as smooth as perfect... Also check out KEANU REEVES 2019 movie, 'REPLICAS', For previz and post viz techniques they used Iclone7, Including VFX too... You can check it out of you doubt it... Tho we are not disputing the fact that Maya, houdini, C4d and Co... Are industrial standard and best suited for animations, but trust me, no animator will never regret using Iclone as a tool.

https://blog.reallusion.com/tag/iclone-pre-viz/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which App Can I Use To Create This Image? / Making Stunning Title Templates / Amazing! Publicize Photographs/Designs & Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.