Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications (1672 Views)

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications by flabroy: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
The topic is created to discuss some delayed application by UK visas
Re: Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications by flabroy: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
flabroy:
The topic is created to discuss some delayed application by UK visas

If we do have some people who have experienced such situations please kindly share yours and tell us how your case was settled
Re: Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications by flabroy: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
flabroy:

If we do have some people who have experienced such situations please kindly share yours and tell us how your case was settled

I have seen a message like this sent by ukvi

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications by flabroy: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
flabroy:

I have seen a message like this sent by ukvi

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

If anyone has seen a case like this, please kindly share your experience
Re: Uk Visa Time Processing And Elapsed Time Processing Applications by sandysuzie: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Flabroy

I got a mail like that and told my friend about it because he's a travel consultant but he told me that it wasn't unusual. Unfortunately, it was as easy as he said. My passport was with UK embassy from May-september 2018. i was stuck and frustrated, i almost requested they give me back my passport. Fortunately i was given the 6 month visa I applied. Though I had issues with them and i was on it for 12 years before they finally approved my visa to the glory of God

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Barracks: Describe Your Experiences (I'm Writing A Story) / Nigerian Dies On Deportation Flight From Spain / Furnished Room For A Couple Needed In Dublin, Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.