Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? (4647 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Why Do Nairalanders Lie So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by sms4health: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
It might seem like a big issue because you are making it so.

What if he's having fun at your own expense because he knows that he can count on you to find fault
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
Busy_body:

Where did you see her CLEARLY protesting she does not want to discuss this, because her pictures are accompanying all her posts and the whole world can see her identity, as you are now ALLEDGING undecided SOMEONE IS CLEARLY GRASPING AT STRAWS HERE lipsrsealed

if the poster wanted to dwell on the subject that "inspector busy_body" brought on the open, i am sure she would have clearly wrote about all the "abuse" that you went to snoop and got out instead of just fights.

Yeah and it is because she is a nag, is the apt answer. Mrbrownjay the wise sage, has spoken, end of thread, case closed, THANK GOD MEMES CAN NOW SLEEP SOUNDLY KNOWING IT WAS HER NAGGING THAT DROVE HER DEAREST HUSBAND TO HIS LYING AND OTHER UNPALATABLE SHENANIGANS cool

sorry, i dont have your amebo skills to go and snoop around people's profile. i will stick to answering the questions that THEY ask. . . . . . . . . . . . keep wasting time going around everyone's older post!

Or what schmuck, why not go burst a vein if i go off-topic then angry Besides i am still discussing matters relating to the OP so quit being a dumbo undecided Feel free to use the report to Moderators button too, will ya undecided

you know, people like you are too common on NL, quick to insult people when they have absolutely nothing intelligent to say. its sad, really sad indeed!
as my father use to say: "never argue with dumba$$es, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experiences"

Lol, are we now monitoring the length of threads now undecided The height of stupidity lipsrsealed Dunno how you can offer your two cents on any serious issue without weighing all the outcome or "whatever" as you called it, without your input coming across as utter tosh undecided Someone posts saying she is pregnant and is hurting because her husband is a chronic liar and that he fights her when she queries him, and your perfect response is "she should quit nagging or continue taking the beatdown she deserves" undecided Brilliant, why not clap for yourself and give yourself a pat on the back too undecided undecided undecided

look around and check the answers, many people replied and gave opposite advises, its not about MY answer being right or wrong, its about answers being RELEVANT TO THE THREAD, DUH!
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

if the poster wanted to dwell on the subject that "inspector busy_body" brought on the open, i am sure she would have clearly wrote about all the "abuse" that you went to snoop and got out instead of just fights.

sorry, i dont have your amebo skills to go and snoop around people's profile. i will stick to answering the questions that THEY ask. . . . . . . . . . . . keep wasting time going around everyone's older post!

If you were not bereft of commonsense and daft as a dodo, you would realise you don't have to go through the poster's previous post to see the GLARINGLY OBVIOUS - I AM PREGNANT, I AM HURTING, MY HUBBY IS A CHRONIC LIAR, HE FIGHTS ME WHEN I QUERY HIM, red flags showing a vulnerable woman in distress seeking succour and solace from mature posters only IN HER ONLY TWO POSTS ON HERE, WITH THE SECOND INDEPTH ONE PROMPTED AS A RESULT OF SOMEONE'S GENUINE QUERY- hence your comment was grossly insensitive and tantamount to kicking a dog that is already down.

My first post was an open ended comment to all and sundry, hence reason for Chaircover's empathy in her subsequent post, hence reason Inked_nerd expressed her surprise, and these are typical behaviour expected of caring, compassionate decent human being with blood flowing in their vein, poles apart from your own obnoxious stance that you still have the right to plummel the vulnerable girl until she breaks, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE EVIDENCE OF THE EXTENT OF HER FRAILTY AND VULNERABILITY WHICH I DREDGED UP WAS SLAPBANG RIGHT UNDER YOUR SNOBBISH HOLIER-THAN-THOU NOSE, so this clearly ain't about ameboism, but about your subsequent posts with you wailing like a banshee just SHAMEFULLY highlighting the glaring fact that you are lacking in tact and decorum. Deal with it cool

MRbrownJAY:

you know, people like you are too common on NL, quick to insult people when they have absolutely nothing intelligent to say. its sad, really sad indeed!
as my father use to say: "never argue with dumba$$es, they drag you down to their level and beat you

[b]Wow see someone claiming the moral highground that they don't indulge in insults calling those he left behind at his family home dumbasses undecided And i can confidently state that your Father's job is not yet done and he still has a looooooong way to go with you as this is the 3rd time you are coming back to argue with me, and arguing like a b.i.t.c.h on heat with her knickers in a twist too, wow i bow for una cool

MRbrownJAY:

with experiences[/b]"

look around and check the answers, many people replied and gave opposite advises, its not about MY answer being right or wrong, its about answers being RELEVANT TO THE THREAD, DUH!

Hey doofus, show me the part of my first post, "Guys exercise caution before posting" stating anywhere that you were right or wrong undecided Feel free to take your time though cos I wouldn't be holding my breath numpty cool
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2010
there is a big difference between HAVING A DISCUSSION with someone that make sense with valid points rather than WASTING TIME ARGUING with someone who has nothing INTELLIGENT to say and rather throw childish immature insults aka 9ja syndrome. . . . . . . . .
sorry, i aint 15yrs old, have a great evening!
ps: did i ever talk with you before?! i guess inspector busy_body is also counting the amount of discussion she has with posters on NL, lol!

Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 04, 2010
MrBrownJay, dont let her rile you up grin
she's fun that way
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 1:35am On Oct 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

there is a big difference between HAVING A DISCUSSION with someone that make sense with valid points rather than WASTING TIME ARGUING with someone who has nothing INTELLIGENT to say and rather throw childish immature insults aka 9ja syndrome. . . . . . . . .
sorry, i aint 15yrs old, have a great evening!
ps: did i ever talk with you before?! i guess inspector busy_body is also counting the amount of discussion she has with posters on NL, lol!

Yada yada yada, hey drowning rat keep dumbing yourself down in your vain to clutch at straws you hear, e don pain am to the marrow knowing i know he speaks with both side of his mouth at once - his Dad trained him not to argue with the dumbasses and jaskasses in his family yet he could not resist coming back post after post after post frothing and foaming at the mouth like a deranged loony spitting out his dummy that he was not allow to poke fun and throw sickeningly cheap shots at a vulnerable lady more than a decade younger than him, e-bully oshi, sorry to burst your bubble and wankfest, though you took your time slowcoach, i am glad you finally got the hint to go and carry on your jerking and wanking elsewhere, bozo angry Now go sling your hook cool

BoboYekini:

she's fun that way

angry I know he ain't kuku talking about me, me that i spend all my sojourn (100% of it) on Nairaland in the Religion section tongue angry
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 04, 2010
BoboYekini:

she's fun that way

bro, i know her type, they're all over NL. it never gets to me as you can see by my answers.

i would understand someone disagreeing by calling anyone's answer dumb, silly or even stoopid (some answers are) but some people are not articulate enough to put an intelligent valid point across thus throwing insults left right and center.

i know their tricks: quick to insult a guy's family, manhood or looks etc is their sure ammo to derail threads into insult battles that has NOTHING to do with the subject at hand.
its not a coincidence that you always stumble on the same people, day in and day out, "trying" to turn discussions into arguments.

sadly its that same arrogant 9ja syndrome we see everywhere!
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 1:49am On Oct 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i know her type, they're all over NL. it never gets to me as you can see by my answers.

i would understand someone disagreeing by calling anyone's answer dumb, silly or even stoopid (some answers are) but some people are not articulate enough to put an intelligent valid point across thus throwing insults left right and center.

i know their tricks: quick to insult a guy's family, manhood or looks etc is their sure ammo to derail threads into insult battles that has NOTHING to do with the subject at hand.
its not a coincidence that you always stumble on the same people, day in and day out, "trying" to turn discussions into arguments.

sadly its that same arrogant 9ja syndrome we see everywhere!

Again, more yada yada yada, drivel and dross, it never gets to him yet he shamelessly can't keep coming back for more, just that he has now shamelessly resorted to piggybacking on other people's posts to keep throwing cheap weak shots, instead of crawling somewhere to go and hide and lick his bruised ego back into shape, THE IRONY cheesy grin cheesy YOU'VE GOT EGG ON YOUR FACE MRBROWNJAY cool
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2010
mrbrownjay
yes, i gotta say she's the most viciously insultive nairalander i ever came across.
the thought of what she'll come up with next always has me quaking in me boots, for real grin
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 2:06am On Oct 04, 2010
BoboYekini:

mrbrownjay
yes, i gotta say she's the most viciously insultive nairalander i ever came across.
the thought of what she'll come up with next always has me quaking in me boots, for real grin

E sure for you so? Casting aspersion on my being just to curry favour with a son of man, hmmn hope it will not cost you Heaven, for real cool cool cool
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 04, 2010
BoboYekini:

mrbrownjay

bro, just let these people know what you think of them and ignore whatever she writes in the future and continue with the thread at hand.
why should anyone be scared of these wannabe NL bullies derailing threads with their ignorance?! abeg!
if someone makes a meaningful reply then answer it, if not then go reply to other meaningful threads and posters.
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Seun(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Chronic liars could be psychopaths. If you don't have children you should probably divorce him.
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2010
Busy_body:

E sure for you so? Casting aspersion on my being just to curry favour with a son of man, hmmn hope it will not cost you Heaven, for real cool cool cool
grin the thought of heaven leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Hauwa1: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
mrbrownjay, why are u abusing persons with MR?
kindly remove that poster
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ Poster

I understand you jare. Some men just lie unneccesarrily. I mean why would he lie about taking tea?

I guess lying is just a part of some people. undecided
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
Seun:

Chronic liars could be psychopaths. If you don't have children you should probably divorce him.

wow wow wow . . slow down Mr. Chonic liars psycopaths? Jeeeez!

The last time I checked, it is human nature to lie. Some people just take it a step to far. Lying is addictive and once you start, you keep moving down that road.

It's nothing to divorce him about, she should just make him realize she knows he's lying whenever he does.
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
*Hauwa*:

mrbrownjay, why are u abusing persons with MR?
kindly remove that poster

Can you imagine the bad taste undecided And he has the nerve to talk about 9ja people's syndrome undecided

MRbrownJAY:

bro, just let these people know what you think of them and ignore whatever she writes in the future and continue with the thread at hand.
why should anyone be scared of these wannabe NL bullies derailing threads with their ignorance?! abeg!
if someone makes a meaningful reply then answer it, if not then go reply to other meaningful threads and posters.

Talking with both sides of the mouth again, aren't we, you are advocating boboyekini let us know one minute then telling him to ignore us the next. Your own advise prolly confuses you too hence reason you kept coming back with more verbal diarrhoea, innit grin cool

And who started the family insult, Mr Goofaholic, think you can use some lame wordplay on me, think again schmuck cool You should even be thanking your lucky stars i had the tact to deflect your "My Father trained me well to avoid dumbasses" comment, cos unless you wanna play one of your dumb hand again, did your comment convey another meaning other than Busy_body's Dad didn't train her dumbass of a daughter well" undecided

You should be grateful all i said was "Run along and wipe your nose whilst you are at it, your Father hasn't finished training you then" when i could have told you "Your Father messed up and is incompetent and he failed you as a Dad". Only then would you have had the right to start bleating like a goat that i insulted your family.

Now run along and go play with your belly button or something, grade A bozo cool
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Romeo4real(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
@MBJAY & Busy Body -

I think its time to call a truce. The insults do the thread no favours, and does not help the OP in anyway.
Yes, we do disagree with each other, and this can sometimes degenerate quickly (we have all been there), but lets be magnanimous and not rise to insults from each other. Thanks guys.
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2010
Romeo4real:

@MBJAY & Busy Body -

I think its time to call a truce. The insults do the thread no favours, and does not help the OP in anyway.
Yes, we do disagree with each other, and this can sometimes degenerate quickly (we have all been there), but lets be magnanimous and not rise to insults from each other. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the intervention Mr R, dunno why the grown-arse didinrin couldn't stop spitting out his dummy over the simple "post with caution" comment i made undecided Women already have too many hormones to deal with, talkless of a pregnant lady whose body is working overtime to sustain her lil bambini on the way.

Hormones that drive some people to start munching on stones, ice-blocks, wood, etc at that cheesy Chei women don suffer grin   

Erm . . . onto serious matter, i would be happy if you can do this for a good cause embarassed Er . . . er. . . are you single per chance, thing is Mrbrownj's unpalatable conduct has put me off men for life, but i dunno maybe you could turn this round by coming over to mine later tonight for er. . . er. . . a good cause of course and soften my hard heart tongue And it doesn't matter if you are married too, just don't tell wifey, i am a woman too so would not want you to break her heart by telling her you are staying the night with me, so don't let her know abeg tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2010
^^ Ashewo angry angry angry The romeo wey I don tif finish put jara. Oh you think I am going to leave romeo a guy that can go 7 hours str8 without pause for you? leave my romeo with his over size weapon of mass destruction a.k.a yekini?

you no well, comot remove eyes and look elsewhere angry angry
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by brunou: 1:20am On Oct 06, 2010
u know wat ma,notin can be sorted out with out dialogue just keep trying shocked
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 06, 2010
why you calling me at this hour of the night, woman? undecided
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 1:28am On Oct 06, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Ashewo angry angry angry The romeo wey I don tif finish put jara. Oh you think I am going to leave romeo a guy that can go 7 hours str8 without pause for you? leave my romeo with his over size weapon of mass destruction a.k.a yekini?

you no well, comot remove eyes and look elsewhere angry angry

Ohhhhhhhhh, dem send Jenny to me, i only toast/date ugly broke dudes like OAM4J, Romeo4real and co, so that these longthroat naija girls like Jenny no go look them twice, now she is here trying to chance me angry Why can't she go find her own men cry cry cry

Why hasn't this Jenny been banned sef angry I know what to do angry I'm gonna report her effing rule breaker yansh to the Moderator for fighting with Mrbrownj on this thread and derailing the thread an offence punishable by a double ban of of seven years angry angry angry grin

BoboYekini:

why you calling me at this hour of the night, woman? undecided

See as this unromantic caveman with his bowlegs, hunchback and no teeth at the front wan spray hin saliva on top me as he dey take style call Jenny for their usual rendevous cheesy And Jenny go dey boast say he dey kiss her feet, he rub her back, he calls me princess, he calls me honey, arrant nonsense of the highest order angry Abeg Jenny your knight in shining armour manfriend dey call you, don't be shy to be seen in his company, love overcomes all grin
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2010
i may not like you but
anytime i read your caustic posts, my yekini go just begin dey nod hin head like rockin chair
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Busybody2(f): 2:36am On Oct 06, 2010
BoboYekini:

i may not like you but
anytime i read your caustic posts, my yekini go just begin dey nod hin head like rockin chair

Wow, glad you recognise and acknowledge you are an eran iya grin

I like you, your honesty is refreshing grin cool cool cool
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Hauwa1: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
shocked shocked na wah for u ooo
BoboYekini:

i may not like you but

randicious young or old man
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Romeo4real(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Busy Body -

No problem. as long as its for a good cause! grin grin. Im sure i could turn it around, plus a lil' bit more tongue. Just be prepared sha, Im not sure if you are aware, but it takes, er, a little bit of commitment to, ahem, accept me. wink. Is 7pm good for you? I like to start early, and finish late! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
--
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Romeo4real(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
Jenny -
Where have u been?!! I sent the picture - my Weapon of Mass DISTRACTION, but no reply. I was soooo ready for you to chop my dollar! Anyways, nothing spoil, there's enough of Mr R4R, and my Yekini is large enough for 2! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, plus you are my first discrete dalliance on NL, so priority!!
Re: Why Do My Husband Lie So Much? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
This just seems like such a minor thing , he could have cheated, he could be doing drugs, he could have a baby by another woman.
He could have gambled every penny you guys had and left you with no utilities. Do not sweat the small stuff woman, talk it out with
him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You A Stay At Home Mom Looking For Something To Fetch You A Steady Income / How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? / Why Couples Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.