Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband (32272 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Dreamz77(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=79240402]Ned looks like a natural down to earth man, even with all his billions. smiley

While Bolanle undecided Looks so arrogant and pompous. If only he had the kind of money Ned has, people won't breathe air again. Lol
Smmhhh.. I now know why God blessed Ned so abundantly. He's just too simple.

Hmmmmmmm

I Choose Ned over Bolanle anytime any day. I can't stand arrogant guys, how much more arrogant rich men. sad[/quote .

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Champneys: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ned no get fashion sense at all!

See him shirt like the thing wey those boys wey dey Ladipo and 1st gate spare part market dey wear up and down! cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
77up:
nobody ask you to choose ma grin

I know cheesy
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
abbatoir:

Few lady bless with such eye.. Bravo!

The called it.intuition..

Thanks Sire.

You are a wise one, yourself smiley
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by blackaxe78: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
I hope Ned will not marry this guy too
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Dreamz77(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Dizzytee: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
story for the gods! U did nt read any facial look, u just judge from appearance. Do u know bolanle in person?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by OmniSparrow: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:
Ned looks like a natural down to earth man, even with all his billions. smiley

While Bolanle undecided Looks so arrogant and pompous. If only he had the kind of money Ned has, people won't breathe air again. Lol

Hmmmmmmm

I Choose Ned over Bolanle anytime any day. I can't stand arrogant guys, how much more arrogant rich men. sad
Of course. We know.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmmmm

I Choose Ned over Bolanle anytime any day. I can't stand arrogant guys, how much more arrogant rich men. sad
why women talk as if we truly care about them apart from the puna they offer

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Princedapace(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

As in, it shows in his expressions and pictures he takes by himself and with himself.

lol, u are very sensitive. I noticed that too, even how he acts. He is too full of him self. I like sensitive people, it shows they can easily respect others. What is ur name?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Bellotelli: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
SEE HOW REGINA HAVE WRECKED NED. HE CANT EVEN DRESS PROPERLY AGAIN
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by biggie73(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
The poor will always over-dressed and over-posed.....
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Damzeecreativit: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
What does ned do gan gan
abeg help us ask them
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, u are very sensitive. I noticed that too, even how he acts. He is too full of him self. I like sensitive people, it shows they can easily respect others. What is ur name?

Smiles thanks jare

To respect people is not hard, it comes out from me naturally. It's no big deal to be humble and respectful. And people get to respect one back. It has even open lots of doors for me. While some people look shocked when I greet them respectfully or treat them well.
A stranger came to our office building looking for. Someone. He couldn't find his way around and I was at the hallway, stretching my legs. I greeted him first, an elderly man. He then looked at me well and answered with surprise in his face, then he asked please where is Barrister Akin office? I gave him directions. He said OK thank you. He left. I didn't know he sighted me entering my office. So when he was leaving , he knocked on my office door. One of girls came and said one baba wants to see me., I said ok. I went to the door and saw him again.

Do. You know what he said?
He said my daughter as you honour me today , greet me and attend to me respectfully, without knowing me, the heaven will honor you, men and women will honour you. Helpers will come your way. U will grow old like myself and more years in good health. Mehn I was surprised I swear. I was just saying amen. he smiled and said keep it up. And he left.

I felt pleasantly happy throughout that day, I was eeyah. Maybe it's been so long someone greet this man and show him respect. Na WA o. cheesy

Enough of my long epistle, Lol

my name is Princess Victoria smiley

And yours?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmmmm

FACT!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by jeff1607(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
the movie ET comes to mind
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by YorubaWarrior: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmmmm

Empty vessel Okoro Savage!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Princedapace(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

Smiles thanks jare

To respect people is not hard, it comes out from me naturally. It's no big deal to be humble and respectful. And people get to respect one back. It has even open lots of doors for me. While some people look shocked when I greet them respectfully or treat them well.
A stranger came to our office building looking for. Someone. He couldn't find his way around and I was at the hallway, stretching my legs. I greeted him first, an elderly man. He then looked at me well and answered with surprise in his face, then he asked please where is Barrister Akin office? I gave him directions. He said OK thank you. He left. I didn't know he sighted me entering my office. So when he was leaving , he knocked on my office door. One of girls came and said one baba wants to see me., I said ok. I went to the door and saw him again.

Do. You know what he said?
He said my daughter as you honour me today , greet me and attend to me respectfully, without knowing me, the heaven will honor you, men and women will honour you. Helpers will come your way. U will grow old like myself and more years in good health. Mehn I was surprised I swear. I was just saying amen. he smiled and said keep it up. And he left.

I felt pleasantly happy throughout that day, I was eeyah. Maybe it's been so long someone greet this man and show him respect. Na WA o. cheesy

Enough of my long epistle, Lol

my name is Princess Victoria smiley

And yours?

Wow, lovely. I really knew u were one nice person judging from how u interpreted that actor. Yea, it is good to be humble. One of our greatest problems as Nigerians is that we show off too much, intimidate others and full of ego. Nice to meet u Princess. My name is David.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by chiboy1116: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Ned could look like this with all his wealth, how would he be when he had nothing?

Well, this their picture only mean one thing which is
''The goal is not to look rich. The goal is to be rich? " Nino getaway
u can't have it all bro.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by goaldynboy: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is that a Rollce Royce I'm seeing behind them there?!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by goaldynboy: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is that a Rollce Royce I'm seeing behind them there?! undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Wow, lovely. I really knew u were one nice person judging from how u interpreted that actor. Yea, it is good to be humble. One of our greatest problems as Nigerians is that we show off too much, intimidate others and full of ego. Nice to meet u Princess. My name is David.

Lol! The actor I just feel he looks too smug and full of himself. I simply said my.mind , nothing personal to it. I like airing my views even though most people may think differently about it.

Nigerians ehn? Lemme not talk lol cheesy

We know ourselves already.

@ the bold , Same here David.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Princedapace(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

[/b]

Lol! The actor I just feel he looks too smug and full of himself. I simply said my.mind , nothing personal to it. I like airing my views even though most people may think differently about it.

Nigerians ehn? Lemme not talk lol cheesy

We know ourselves already.

@ the bold , Same here David.

Thanks. smiley

Just saw ur pics now, lol, are u that pretty and still humble? That is rare o in this clime.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmmmm

Oshey... Trophy wife in making grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
I love his simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Princedapace:

Just saw ur pics now, lol, are u that pretty and still humble? That is rare o in this clime.

Is it wierd? Anyways that's me.

I always remember I didn't create myself and There is a superior being, who assembled my body parts, breathe life into me and can choose to take my life anytime He so wishes.

Whyt then should I become arrogant?

Not worth the stress jare. sad

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Princedapace(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
victorian:

Is it wierd? Anyways that's me.

I always remember I didn't create myself and There is a superior being, who assembled my body parts, breathe life into me and can choose to take my life anytime He so wishes.

Whyt then should I become arrogant?

Not worth the stress jare. sad

Your reasoning is rare in this clime. Maybe u have lived in Europe, Nigerians are mostly the proud beings, intimidate, show off and oppress. I am really shocked.

Would like to know u better. My apology. Can u access your email? I mean the one u used to create this account? If yes, can i send you a mail request?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by dawno2008(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
yourstruly123:
You are very stupid. Look at her ugly dp.

Bros why e dey pain u na grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forget da tin,the babe set die,na lie say Ned resemble alaba bois cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Princedapace:

Your reasoning is rare in this clime. Maybe u have lived in Europe, Nigerians are mostly the proud beings, intimidate, show off and oppress. I am really shocked.

Would like to know u better. My apology. Can u access your email? I mean the one u used to create this account? If yes, can i send you a mail request?

Thanks dear

I have never lived in Europe before or now.
It's just my mentality from day one.
I know Nigerians are proud and show offs even in my family. They are all the same. But I choose to be different.
That's the pact I have with God but that aside, it's so interesting and relishing gisting with ladies or women from all works of life. Most times. I find it amusing when some women gist with so much enthusiasm and innocence. It's amazing. There was one time, I was gisting with my security guard wife, they are from benue, so I asked her, how come she's scarce in the compound?

she replied in pidgin that she had typhoid. I said eeyah sorry. So she asked a question about my church and I replied but it's seems one of my sentence was too much for her to understand lol grin
She said Madam,, I no know wetin u talk o? With her piercing high pitched voice.

Oh I forgot in a split second she's an illiterate, so hmm my neighbor came towards us and said Princess , she does not understand that sentence , try and break it down for her. He said with amusement.

And she was looking at me with laughter in her eyes and curiosity.
I was like erhmm ... Wow how will I say it now?

We all started laughing. Lol

Oh Lord, it was just too funny cheesy

So I was searching for the right pidgin lol. Then the guy helped me out. grin

Oh Jeez! I'm still laughing here, remembering it.

Yes no probs u can send me a mail.. I can access my email. smiley
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by Princedapace(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2019
victorian:

Thanks dear

I have never lived in Europe before or now.
It's just my mentality from day one.
I know Nigerians are proud and show offs even in my family. They are all the same. But I choose to be different.
That's the pact I have with God but that aside, it's so interesting and relishing gisting with ladies or women from all works of life. Most times. I find it amusing when some women gist with so much enthusiasm and innocence. It's amazing. There was one time, I was gisting with my security guard wife, they are from benue, so I asked her, how come she's scarce in the compound?

she replied in pidgin that she had typhoid. I said eeyah sorry. So she asked a question about my church and I replied but it's seems one of my sentence was too much for her to understand lol grin
She said Madam,, I no know wetin u talk o? With her piercing high pitched voice.

Oh I forgot in a split second she's an illiterate, so hmm my neighbor came towards us and said Princess , she does not understand that sentence , try and break it down for her. He said with amusement.

And she was looking at me with laughter in her eyes and curiosity.
I was like erhmm ... Wow how will I say it now?

We all started laughing. Lol

Oh Lord, it was just too funny cheesy

So I was searching for the right pidgin lol. Then the guy helped me out. grin

Oh Jeez! I'm still laughing here, remembering it.

Yes no probs u can send me a mail.. I can access my email. smiley

hahahahaha, very funny! Let me send u mail!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband by victorian(f): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Princedapace:

hahahahaha, very funny! Let me send u mail!

As in ehn? So funny

OK dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra, Julius Agwu's Daughter Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.