Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit (1608 Views)

Burkina Faso Doctor Sent To Frontline For Criticizing Military Over Insecurity / Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2019

A Kenyan politician has replied after she was called out for the revealing outfit she wore to an event.

Hon. Esther M Passaris, a Member of Kenya's National Assembly, attended a beauty pageant clad in a sheer black dresss that exposed her legs.

A Twitter user accused her of having no intergrity for wearing such outfit out at the age of 52. And Hon Passaris gave a curt response.

She wrote: "My husband bought me that dress and I have no apologies when i wear it."

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/see-epic-reply-this-kenyan-politician.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by anthonyuncle(m): 1:50am On Jun 12, 2019
she fine sha
Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by dPriv: 3:21am On Jun 12, 2019
your husband bought what?........kontinew
Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by cassidy1996(m): 4:37am On Jun 12, 2019
she and her husband nor responsible, imagine 52yrs old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by SolexxBarry(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2019
She wouldnt be bad fvck sh

Sweet milf grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by lapazi(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2019
I piry your husband
Young bloods will rip where he has sowed grin
Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by Jkay187(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Now that's a Sexy *Ass Milf. grin
Re: See The Epic Reply This Kenyan Politician Gave To Those Criticizing Her Outfit by mysticwarrior(m): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Both you and your husband are shameless, as a law maker you are aware of the law of indecent dressing in a public gathering, to make matters worst you are to old for such display of body exposure.

(1) (Reply)

10+ Rare Photos Of 9/11 You Probably Haven’t Seen Before / #worldwar3: France, Germany Declare Position On Soleimani’s Killing By Trump / Under New Prime Minister Israel Launches Air Strikes Against Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.