Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday (1727 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by Vicdayz(m): 5:14am On Jun 12, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nollywood actress, Bukky Wright, shares cute photos of her son, Eniola as she celebrate his birthday. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall Eniola Wright recently earned a degree from the United States Air Force as he was also celebrated by his mother, Bukky Wright.

She wrote:
"Happy birthday to you sweetheart. I wish you long life and prosperity @enichulo . Love you darling."

Happy Birthday Eniola From Gistvic Connects.

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nollywood-actress-bukky-wright.html

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by Vicdayz(m): 5:14am On Jun 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by alonzoiv(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Eniola Left, Son of Bukky wRight
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by zed7: 5:45am On Jun 12, 2019
The beauty of birthing early.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by backnbeta(f): 5:55am On Jun 12, 2019
zed7:
The beauty of birthing early.
I don't think she had him that early, that guy should be in his 20s...Bukky Wright's official age is 52 pr 53.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by zed7: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2019
backnbeta:

I don't think she had him that early, that guy should be in his 20s...Bukky Wright's official age is 52 pr 53.
She's 52 and let's say he's 24 which means she had him at 28. Majority of 28 year old girls nowadays don't have serious boyfriends. I still consider it early by today's standards.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by Rednaxelot: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2019
zed7:

She's 52 and let's say he's 24 which means she had him at 28. [b]Majority of 28 year old girls nowadays don't have serious boyfriends[b]. I still consider it early by today's standards.
That is a big lie.

Many 28years are married
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by zed7: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Rednaxelot:
That is a big lie.

Many 28years are married
Go and do your research.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by Rednaxelot: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2019
zed7:

Go and do your research.
bring out the evidence of the research you made that gave you that conclusion
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by GistMore1: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2019
kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by backnbeta(f): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2019
zed7:

She's 52 and let's say he's 24 which means she had him at 28. Majority of 28 year old girls nowadays don't have serious boyfriends. I still consider it early by today's standards.
Anyhow you look at it, 28 is not early at all, even now. Besides, during that time, 28-yr-olds were overripe.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by partnerbizz5(f): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2019
I want to speak with the mum.

Who has her number.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
Re: Nollywood Actress Bukky Wright Celebrates Her Son, Eniola On His Birthday by AuroraB(f): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I want to speak with the mum.

Who has her number.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
Come on, even with her son's picture on here, you gotta disrespect them both? Do you know what being a gentleman is

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Is Ailing As She Gets Hospitalized At Home (VIDEO) / "Allow Him To Focus"—Reactions As DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Joshua In Spain (Pix) / "I Miss Streetfootball" Zlatan Plays Street Football With His Fans On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.