Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? (631 Views)

Which One Will You Choose And Why? / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by Gistsfanz: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-q2hsbT9U868/XQBwF-HcS-I/AAAAAAAACo4/CDCPCVujmyYTiRHjDgRczaW_zsv12wGOwCLcBGAs/s1600/dangote.JPG[/img]
As a hustler/businessman, if you are to choose between these 2 options
1 Million Cash or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose?
Tell us your Choice and the Reason behind it.
We want to hear from you all.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/1-million-cash-or-dinner-with-dangote.html
Drop your comment
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/1-million-cash-or-dinner-with-dangote.html
Re: 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by Aonkuuse(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Rubbish who dinner with Dangote epp

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by nifemi25(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Does that means i wont be hungry again after the dinner with Dangote?

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2019
1 mill of course. After the dinner he might not end up giving you his business prowess secrets
Re: 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by dollytino4real(f): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
1M is more than 10 dangote in person
Re: 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by Bestboy11513(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
I'd tell him about my business plans and strategies, I'm sure he'll support me, considering the fact we just spent 2hrs together. 1 million naira is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? by otclare(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2020
the person above me said it all... after all, from my business plan we will end up benefitting more than that

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design Service Provider / Vacancies For Multimedia, Webdesigners/web Hosting, Insurance Companies, Etc / I Need To Be Connected To A Music Label Record Pls B4 I Give-up My Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.