Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Which One Will You Choose And Why? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which One Will You Choose And Why? (21409 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Alliswell73: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
For a friend; a male.

Which one is more profitable: selling Jewellery and ladies' stuff or selling phone accessories?

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Note: Having a real-life experience with these subject matters is welcome, and your shared experience shall be greatly considered and implemented.

Thank you all.

10 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Wealthyonos(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Do both. Their is nothing like more profitable. It depends on how you sell, location, your customer base, quality and alot of other factors. I'll advise he/her to sell both.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Alliswell73: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
His capital can't do both, sir. He can only choose one. I'm trying to know which one would be more lucrative in the long run and the challenges that both encompasses; this will help him in decision-making.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023

14 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Sermwell(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm very careful with investing money under this useless administration! grin

24 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by id4sho(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Add intimacy gadgets tongue
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
These are two completely different lines of business. Your friend's personality, previous experience as well as knowledge of both businesses will determine which one to go for.

Location might also be an important factor.

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by dudusky007(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Non...
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Trilz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Phone accessories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Father4all: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
None 🙄

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Y0urUncle: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
He should sell PETER OBI

That's the most profitable business venture at this age and time.

16 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by mycar: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Which one is more profitable: selling Jewellery and ladies' stuff or selling phone accessories?

Note: Having a real-life experience with these subject matters is welcome, and your shared experience shall be greatly considered and implemented.

Thank you all.
Let him go to where they're selling both and know the one he can do successfully. He needs to understudy the business, at least 1 to 4 weeks before investing in any. To me, phone accessories is better, the former can become obsolete in a short while if not sold off quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by codeplace(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Both are ok but I will go for phone accessories. The greatest is JAPA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by breakthrough22: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wq
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Paracetamol01: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Obi off course ...he's better than halitosis tinubu and body bleached roasted plantain atiku

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by breakthrough22: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
I prefer Tinubu to that obituariist.

No good can ever come out from South East when we talk of presidency

5 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by BigDawsNet: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Phone accessories like charger, pouch, airpord?
It will move if you can get a space in Computer village if u dey lag

But I prefer girl jewellery... sha make sure you have latest items... girls will always demand nii sha...
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Mrkumareze(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Thank you all.

Jewelries ll give you good money and you can start small capital . All you need is a market where women goes alot . Ex, market where they sake food items or provisions
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Freethinker87: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
His capital can't do both, sir. He can only choose one. I'm trying to know which one would be more lucrative in the long run and the challenges that both encompasses; this will help him in decision-making.

Your friend shouldn't focus on the product with the highest profitability, rather, he should focus on the product with the highest turnover. With his marketing effort aimed at the product with the highest turnover, he can then upsell related products to potential buyers.

3 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by jheaboiy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Thank you all.

For me, I will suggest he goes for phone accessories in a good location. Considering the economy situation, most people now go for necessities also ladies are difficult to satisfy, I am talking from experience
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Solidkay(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'd advise he spend quality time in places they sell both,
In no time he'll chose that which he's really passionate about.
There's nothing like being passionate about who you do.
Best of luck.....

1 Like

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alliswell73:
For a friend; a male.

Thank you all.

Go for selling jewelry and ladies stuff

Get a good location and run it,more profitable cus ladies and fashion na 5n6, when you get eyes to dey buy things that are catchy,honestly you go make am

Den run from some kind of women who will pay with kind instead of cash

My guy wey dey sell female undies and make up kits, dey bang married and single women

I don advice am to stop e no gree

Some women will buy something and pay half of it and expect you to take sex and leave the rest money.. run from these people

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by cpu2006(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
sell CONDOM!
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by LUAN1: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Both are good depending on the location..
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by lordaltruist(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Female market is the most sellable.
However you want to invest now, look for any female market and go into it.
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by Josnac(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
I could recommend going for jewelry/female stuffs.

Women are good with spending money, especially on personal effects that would beautify them the more.

Just be wary of thefts and those who would try to run down the business by using familiarity as a ticket to purchase on credit.

Meanwhile, are you in need of a professional to handle your building project?
We are capable hands that can give you maximum satisfaction for your money.

Send a DM to get started.

Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by LUAN1: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
jheaboiy:

For me, I will suggest he goes for phone accessories in a good location. Considering the economy situation, most people now go for necessities also ladies are difficult to satisfy, I am talking from experience
no matter how your product are of quality, they must complain at some point
Re: Which One Will You Choose And Why? by biosystech: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
The person shouldn't invest just because he has money. What are his interests? If he is interested in phone accessories, he should understudy someone for some time before knowing which in particular moves the market. Computer Village is a good bet for a start but I'd say if where the person stays is far from CV and there's a population there, he should open up a store there. The problem with accessories is: because many are mass-produced, there must be some with factory defect but out of 100, 4 may not be fully functional.

The good thing about accessories is that in a carton imported from China, you can add quite many goods as many accessories are somewhat flat.

Don't know much about jewelry but I believe it should be the same, go to Balogun or Idumota and understudy. If the person stays outside Lagos, then, selling online is the best bet but make sure your prices are favourable.

Good luck. 🙂

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.