Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress (36455 Views)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Rocks See-Through Black Top & Short Skirt (Photos) / Onyii Alex Wears Sexy See-Through Black Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Aidejay(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
No b only 34
Na 28
See mama dey claim 34
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by blackaxe78: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
No make-up fit make this girl fine.

But great body.

You can use a pillow to cover her head and smash the "H" out of here name. Then leave to other Nigga's to take the remaining letters in Alima out
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Ayisatojo: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Very ugly thing

MhizMuna:
Popular and Kanywood controversial actress, Halima Abubakar turned 34 years old today.

And in celebrating her new age , the curvaceous actress took to her instagram page to share mind blowing photos , rocking a black see through sheer outfit.

She captioned one of the photos, saying Happy birthday to me ��������� ������������������������+1.

Abubakar was born in Kano but is a descent of Kogi. She attended Ideal primary school in Kano[7] then studied Sociology at Bayero University, Kano.
In October 2018, Abubakar revealed that she was still a virgin, She began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise. She is also the CEO of a Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company

https://www./2019/06/halima-abubakar-celebrates-her-34th-birthday-in-see-through-black-dress.html

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by tfash96(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
See through indeed When I couldn't see anything...help me to call Nicki Minaj jare
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
blackaxe78:
No make-up fit make this girl fine.

But great body.

You can use a pillow to cover her head and smash the "H" out of here name. Then leave to other Nigga's to take the remaining letters in Alima out

You say What! For the love of Ewedu! shocked embarassed undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by deliveryboy: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
rastaLivity:
Hijab is for the poor, go girl
Nudity is for the rich.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Femi316: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
MhizMuna:
Popular and Kanywood controversial actress, Halima Abubakar turned 34 years old today.

And in celebrating her new age , the curvaceous actress took to her instagram page to share mind blowing photos , rocking a black see through sheer outfit.

She captioned one of the photos, saying Happy birthday to me ��������� ������������������������+1.

Abubakar was born in Kano but is a descent of Kogi. She attended Ideal primary school in Kano[7] then studied Sociology at Bayero University, Kano.
In October 2018, Abubakar revealed that she was still a virgin, She began acting in 2001 when she played a minor role in Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise. She is also the CEO of a Modehouse Entertainment, a music label and entertainment management company

https://www./2019/06/halima-abubakar-celebrates-her-34th-birthday-in-see-through-black-dress.html

This girl when dey use #250 bleaching cream....?
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
rastaLivity:
Hijab is for the poor, go girl

Half naked dress is for hell fire people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by engrkaz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Otu de road
NwaJozi:
Amu mu oo
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by NwaJozi: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin
engrkaz:
Otu de road
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by duduade: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
This girl just damn ugly gan
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
This one na aboki's hoe
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by Mrceejay: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hugly person

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by meobizy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
All these lokitos, sef.
I no do.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mrceejay:
Hugly person
She looks like one sugar mummy who wanted me for physical favours.
Na so I carry slippers run.
My old woman chasing days are far behind me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances With Gyakie, King Promise In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Joeboy Introduces Free Buses For Lagos Residents / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.