Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently (1614 Views)

Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job / Mobile Application Developer Is Needed / A Good Java Developer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by hakimade(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2010
Good web application developer is wanted urgently to developĀ  a social networking website which will enable people to send sms,meet people and make friend. The website design is already. all you need to do is just the implementation of the website.if you are interested please contact me at theĀ  admin@immenseitsolution.com or hakimade.2@gmail.com for a good deal smiley
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
I just sent you a message. Check it out and get back to me. My number is 07065875062 or you can visit my website at www.internetvisa.net or sedn a mail to info@internetvisa.net.
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
One man to develop a Social Networking site.

Little wonder Nigeria can't produce a twitter or facebook.

Not that we don't have developers, but we don't have good application managers and project supervisors.

Just my mind set! I stand to be reproved!

1 Like

Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2010
Let cheap organization keep wasting their Time don't know why any IT Company can't have a team of programmer than to just have one and over stress him with template design,database and all, no wonder quality of web designs are poor i don't blame programmers taking all roles at once, any way, a site like facebook can they pay like the revenue of facebook too,
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2010
pc guru:

Let cheap organization keep wasting their Time don't know why any IT Company can't have a team of programmer than to just have one and over stress him with template design,database and all, no wonder quality of web designs are poor i don't blame programmers taking all roles at once, any way, a site like facebook can they pay like the revenue of facebook too,

The bolded was just exactly my point. Things ought to change in Nigeria(Where a team should be involved, let a team be). To achieve what they want, more hands than one is required.

I have many idea, so do you, and other developers. That's why facebook applications span into many(When they started they had many on ground). Now they even have their own language people can use to develop applications that will work on the site(FBML)

God help Africa(As this is not a Nigerian things) (But being the Giant of Africa, we get more blames)

1 Like

Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2010
Its Very Frustrating even if i know CSS and Web Design very well i hate doing both because unlike programming Web Design takes me more time cuz of Color and Themeing then one stupid oga will ask me why its taking time when they know the template they want to be designed is no tthat easy, dot mind me still not over my job anger issue, angry
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by lojik(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2010
@pc guru
Are u looking for another job or u freelancing? I could be of little help u know.
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2010
Freelancing but i currently doing a project it will involve all nairaland web developers, when the times right i'll hit you up, its a good and unique idea
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by lojik(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2010
K. Good 2 know.
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Jcomtech: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
@donpuzo
@pcguru
Dont blame anybody, blame urself.
@donpuzo. Answer dis question, do you trust pcguru in d aspect money or doing mega business with him?
We hav to change our mind set, pls for future purpose.
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Jcomtech: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
I 4got to add greediness!
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2010
well you right we have to change our mindset for the future.
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2010
sorry about the previous post was carrying a personal anger from somewhere, A Facebook Like Social Site can be built but it will takes loads of works and Time, because Facebook consist of numerous services; you talking about the First the Web Service Aspect allowing people to get their status from external sites, infact a replica of Facebook will involve massive serious planning and investment.because lets face it, You will finished a shared Hosting Bandwith in a day except the author wants a mini-version of a facebook like site, then hell yeah Donpuzo and Nairalanders here can do it, i would never cheat anyone here God knows that,
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2010
Wait, JComtech. This has nothing to do with trust or greed!

When it comes to IT even every occupation. Trust is just a thing one has to make do with. If unforeseen circumstance occur. One just needs to find an alternative!

Which ever company decides to comeup with a solution that will require more hands than one(Even in one man they are issues), know, it can be swindled or even swindle the person! What is trust(When a company engage a developer and does not pay Or when the developer runs away after first pay knowing well his knowledge base is limited to HTML).

I read the history of facebook on wikepedia and you will see many act of Wayo by Mark! So it's not a Nigerian thing!

That's why most sites like facebook are best started by School mates, neigbhours, gay or bf gf! Cause its not driven on money, but passion! Never have such a site like facebook been developed by two 50 years old men. Money will be their drive force and Baba Busayo, go won cheat Baba Salamu as soon as even 10k starts coming!

As for Trusting PC GURU or any Nland. I have worked with few. So i have no problem of trust.

[size=1pt]But that does not mean omoyigbo should chop my cut. so PC Guru or any Nland developer. if you get to read this by copy and pasting in notepad. no go think am ohhh, I go show you say i be Omoeko(Shitta repping)[/size]
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Jcomtech: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ donpuzo
U talk wel.
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by clicktech(m): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2010
I AM ABOUT KICKING OFF AN OUTFIT THAT WILL INVOLVE A TEAM OF PROGRAMMERS, ETHICAL HACKERS, NETWORK SECURITY ADMINS, E.T.C, WE ALL WE WORK AS A TEAM BUT FIRST WE NEED TO SIT AT A ROUND TABLE TO DISCUSS OUR TERMS,I AM PUTTING FINISHING TOUCH TO THE BRANDING OF THE OUTFIT SO WHEN I AM THRU, I'LL GET BACK.

GOOD WORK MY PEOPLE
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
Outfit Rocks cheesy
Re: Good Web Application Developer Is Wanted Urgently by utimatedes(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
We all need to start somewhere.
Having many developers to work together is a nice idea, but the project owner does not even know how much he will realize then how do you expect him to hire more hands.

I once came across an advert on Newspaper that required the services of web developer/programmer. he should know HTML, CSS, JAVA, JavaScript, VB Scripts, C#, C++, PHP, Coldfusion among others and I was wondering how they expect one person to be Jack of all Trade and Master of None

I asked myself why can they hire more hands with specific knowledge.

That is Nigeria for you. We have not realize how big the ICT sector is

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix iOS System For iPhone,iPad,iPod / Highly Experienced Software Developer SMS / Web Application needed / Pls Help, Programmers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.