Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pc Fails To Power On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pc Fails To Power On (533 Views)

24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure / Unlock Bios (power-on) Password For All Dell,hp,fujitsu,acer,samsung,sony Free!! / I Use Small Generator To Power My Hp Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pc Fails To Power On by moneymos: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
My pc refuses to power on when i on it. The fan did not spin.one of the small green light turns red.it did not off until i remove cable from power. What could be wrong & the solution.moneymos
Re: Pc Fails To Power On by hackney(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2010
The problem is the power unit (if the power fan does not spin at all).

If it does but the pc still does not power on then its the m\board.
Open the casing and check that all the cables are plugged in properly though.
Re: Pc Fails To Power On by labiyemmy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^^^

What are you doing on a forum by people you call monkeys?

You said this earlier!

By african standards they are safe! !
what are you all talking about? ?

lets concentrate on the gullys you call roads here before you complain about small
flaws in a german car.
what an insult from monkeys.

They have owned up that there is a slight issue with the brakes and ppl are taking it too far as if
there is anything like standards in africa.

im annoyed with that rubbish continent in general.
Literally they get nothing right for centuries.
monkeys.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mtn And Etisalat Free Browsing Is Available! / Paypal Has A New Rival That Nigerians Can Join! / Win A Free Trip To Autodesk University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.