Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) (49363 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos) / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by G1STMORE: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore.com

Former BBNaija housemate, Teddy-A gets rid of his age-long dreadlocks as he looks cute in new photos.

They pictures was shot by his girlfriend, Bambam. He wrote;

New look, who dis? #MoneyMovesOnly #ALPHA
Photo Cred @bammybestowed

See how celebrities, bbn housemates and fans reacted!

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/teddy-a-gets-rid-of-his-age-long-dreadlocks-check-out-new-look-photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by G1STMORE: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2019

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nice, I just hope se no be girl convinced you to go cut this hair sha

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
I never understood this Guy's name.

Same as bam bam

Those names are strange.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 931 positive feedback in red link below.

See below!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Raise your head up let's see clearly

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Donb2be: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Now the real face is shown
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
This proud modafucker undecided
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
Anytime you see him, he will be carrying his shoulders high!
Dem for don sign am since if not for his stupid alpha male bullshit.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Franca397: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
From bad to worse

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Samson comes to mind lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Are you serious?
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fine boy na fine boy

10 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
About Time
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
Wetin he do you

17 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by adecz: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
angry

Unusual vanity for a man..

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
E be like say u like am but he no give u face

Kolaqalagbo sex enhancer endorsed him na....so his alpha male swag epp am

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
I find him so fine, something about his energy

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Pls show us his ògo very well.
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Mateen1000: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
I was reading this post and my landlord daughter came by and we read it together.
She said this post really changed her life and it touched my heart, We are so grateful
Wow thanks so much for sharing

16 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
This man no fine for my eye oh
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Littlemix(f): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
This no correct bro page
Mateen1000:
I was reading this post and my landlord daughter came by and we read it together.
She said this post really changed her life and it touched my heart, We are so grateful
Wow thanks so much for sharing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by BRASH: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
From dreadlocks to colourd hair. Is he making any progress at all? Just when i thought he will look more responsible

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bambam has finally succeeded in convincing him to shave the dreadlocks off. The strength of a woman.

Even my woman made me stop carrying beardgang and my former nice haircut so as to look responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by chidelacreme(f): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
this proud M** is a multi millionaire while u still remain the church rat u and ur family ve always been. congrats TeddyA on your various deals #moneymakingmoves CAMPARI AMBASSADOR TIGER BEER AMBASSADOR SAFARI SCENT/WATCH AMBASSADOR............. more movies for u and music.

12 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by chidelacreme(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't

And also he is signed to his OWN RECORD LABEL. �� na jealousy go kill u, ugly thing

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.