Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) (49378 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos) / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by femi4: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Still looking irresponsible
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by chidelacreme(f): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
E be like say u like am but he no give u face

Kolaqalagbo sex enhancer endorsed him na....so his alpha male swag epp am

u dey mind that fool. TeddyA no give am face, Guy way get like 6 endorsement from big brands she stay der dey talk rubbish. when u only visit nairaland.com how will u knw anytin abt him. abeg TeddyA enjoy Nigerian Breweries money jare

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Eavy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
I don't like guys that act 'sexy'. So, I don't like this guy. I hate what I don't like.
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
This proud modafucker undecided
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
Anytime you see him, he will be carrying his shoulders high!
Dem for don sign am since if not for his stupid alpha male bullshit.

Fake it till you make it..

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by ashala(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
From bad to worse
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Littlemix:
This no correct bro page

Even Yabaleft cheesy
The people wey dey there no just well
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Hi

Good evening undecided
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Donbosco46: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
As the dread no dey bring money make him try low cut and see if his luck will shine.
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Dreew(f): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by MostHated: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
This proud modafucker undecided Money, he no get Famous, he isn't Anytime you see him, he will be carrying his shoulders high! Dem for don sign am since if not for his stupid alpha male bullshit.
Teddy A, we know. Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
The guy will blow now
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Chinif: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
u seem to knw him.
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
This proud modafucker undecided Money, he no get Famous, he isn't Anytime you see him, he will be carrying his shoulders high! Dem for don sign am since if not for his stupid alpha male bullshit.
Pained hater

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Good evening undecided

Why the face?..

Did i do something bad?
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Money, he no get
Famous, he isn't
Why u so pained darling? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
luminouz:

Why u so pained darling? cheesy

The way una dey misuse that word pained eh, person go think sey e get another meaning undecided
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Why the face?..

Did i do something bad?

Good evening grin
Better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Good evening grin
Better?

Yea... The other was pretty scary.

Like I stole your shirts.

How you doing and how was your day
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by ItzEminence(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mateen1000:
I was reading this post and my landlord daughter came by and we read it together.
She said this post really changed her life and it touched my heart, We are so grateful
Wow thanks so much for sharing
Africans with low IQ and their stupidity shaa
You have carried your stupidity all the way from Football pages and others come nairaland.
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

The way una dey misuse that word pained eh, person go think sey e get another meaning undecided
Which word,Darling undecided
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Mateen1000: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
ItzEminence:

Africans with low IQ and their stupidity shaa
You have carried your stupidity all the way from Football pages and others come nairaland.
Peeeeleeeeh
AMERICANA

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Godwinfury(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
See as him resemble Rottweiler with those chains...
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Yea... The other was pretty scary.

Like I stole your shirts.

How you doing and how was your day

Lol....My day was fine, trust yours was OK?
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Yes.
Re: Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:14am On Jun 13, 2019
Liliyann:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.