Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

It's Becoming Too Much. We're Brothers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Becoming Too Much. We're Brothers. (289 Views)

30th Empowerment Programme: We're Consistent With Wealth Creation - Sen Oriolowo / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Becoming Too Much. We're Brothers. by Socsed(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
It beats my imagination that most of the igbos always wailing online will lick Buhari's shoe when they meet him for once. He's your president men! The GCFR!
The Biafra you clamour for is just an illusion! You lack the experience, will, and political power.
Anyway, the Southwest should be proud. We've really achieved a lot. Don't ask me the achievement, at least, you weren't born to be blind.
Look, when it comes to Education, Political strength, Infrastructural development. We top the list. Perhaps why our states are flooded with igbos.
Enough is enough. Don't push us to the wall. Wailing on social medias doesn't mean you are the only one who has the Monopoly to talk. Perhaps we should start correcting you, so, you don't become fools forever.
To the intellects among the igbos, I salute your courage in rising above your sentiments.

Abdul Wasiu Pen
Happy Democracy day.
MKO, NIGERIA'S HERO.
United we stand.
Re: It's Becoming Too Much. We're Brothers. by obiekunie2: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Socsed:
[s]It beats my imagination that most of the igbos always wailing online will lick Buhari's shoe when they meet him for once. He's your president men! The GCFR!
The Biafra you clamour for is just an illusion! You lack the experience, will, and political power.
Anyway, the Southwest should be proud. We've really achieved a lot. Don't ask me the achievement, at least, you weren't born to be blind.
Look, when it comes to Education, Political strength, Infrastructural development. We top the list. Perhaps why our states are flooded with igbos.
Enough is enough. Don't push us to the wall. Wailing on social medias doesn't mean you are the only one who has the Monopoly to talk. Perhaps we should start correcting you, so, you don't become fools forever.
To the intellects among the igbos, I salute your courage in rising above your sentiments.

Abdul Wasiu Pen
Happy Democracy day.
MKO, NIGERIA'S HERO.
United we stand[/s].

such a dead beat slowpoke! cheesy cheesy

Re: It's Becoming Too Much. We're Brothers. by Isobug: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Who asked you?

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Boeing 737 Aircraft Finally Reveals Reason For Plane Crashes / How Many Times Have You Committed Suicide? | Street Quiz | Funny African Videos / Police Killed Kidnap Kingpin And Rescue Four Abducted Corps Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.