Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

"Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo (8007 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Re: jesusjnr2020 formerly known as jesusjnr

Thanks for reminding me. jesusjnr2020 how far the thing wey god show you. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
LordReed:

Thanks for reminding me. jesusjnr2020 how far the thing wey god show you. LMFAO!
Which one?

I said before the end of Buhari's tenure not 2020. So there's still a long way to go.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Which one?

I said before the end of Buhari's tenure not 2020. So there's still a long way to go.

Ah ok o! We go still dey here by the grace of Zeus. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Image123(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUlgtncoSA 2020

Very unfortunate what the prosperity gospel has done to many fine men. i hope they reflect and repent.
i am curious about why the maker of the video didn't include TB his own mog. Most of these people just do things after the flesh and end up glorifying satan.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Valkrie: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Image123:

Very unfortunate what the prosperity gospel has done to many fine men. i hope they reflect and repent.
i am curious about why the maker of the video didn't include TB his own mog. Most of these people just do things after the flesh and end up glorifying satan.

You just dey know...nothing special about all of them...they are simply just a gang of thugs and thieves...!!
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Bodydiialect57: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Are you standing on it?
Acehart:

This table you are shaking...
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkiee: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Valkrie:

You just dey know...nothing special about all of them...they aresimply just a gang of thugs and thieves...!!
Liars and Thieves!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Only Odumeje was smart enough to call it a year of "Lefra se fa rel" which could actually translate to anything you wish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Image123(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Valkrie:

You just dey know...nothing special about all of them...they aresimply just a gang of thugs and thieves...!!

Not exactly true. Many of them are truly anointed men of God who have accomplished a lot for the Kingdom, though they seem quite distracted presently. They do need prayers and all Christians do need carefulness and circumspection. Take heed lest you fall remains valid.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Image123(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Only Odumeje was smart enough to call it a year of "Lefra se fa rel" which could actually translate to anything you wish grin grin grin grin

Nothing smart about open ended statements, only that there are too many gullible sheep out there that want to hear these exact things. They are simply prayers, or faith declarations. But they have been coined as prophecies. Which is pretty embarrassing really.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by donnie(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
LordReed:

Ah ok o! We go still dey here by the grace of Zeus. LMFAO!

Zeus and J-zeus na d same tin. grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Valkrie: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Image123:

Not exactly true. Many of them are truly anointed men of God who have accomplished a lot for the Kingdom, though they seem quite distracted presently. They do need prayers and all Christians do need carefulness and circumspection. Take heed lest you fall remains valid.

Who anointed them...Where you there when the said God anointed them..!! These men just simply open up a business centre and give it a name....nothing like anointing anywhere....all nah wash and game...few back their up with other things and the gullible think them as demi god...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Image123(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Who anointed them...Where you there when the said God anointed them..!! These men just simply open up a business centre and give it a name....nothing like anointing anywhere....all nah wash and game...few back their up with other things and the gullible think them as demi god...

Your opinion is noted.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by nairalandankrah: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Money has blind your eyes
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Janosky: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
SMSguru:
Yes, my spiritual father has just spoken during the Jubilee/Passover Night held at Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ota, Africa.

He made it clear during his message to church faithfuls that God has a divine agenda for this great nation.

He prophesied without mincing words that Nigeria will be named among the World Powers by the year 2020.

I can't wait to see it happen because I'm so sure that it will happen. I'm also so sure that I will be alive, safer, sound and stronger by then.

Papa has spoken! And God has never allowed any of his words to fall to the ground because the scriptures can never be broken.

gods of men & Pastorpreneurs spoon-feeding the gullible with their GIBBERISH..
Nau Breeze done blow everywhere ,nothing more is hidden... we know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Janosky: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, you wan spoil market for your fellow 3 triune spirits devotees Pastorpreneurs?
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Janosky:
grin grin grin grin grin Bros, you wan spoil market for your fellow 3 triune spirits devotees Pastorpreneurs?
You quite know you are fooling yourself saying the Pastorpreneurs are my fellow 3 triune spirits devotees, dont you, hmm?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by thrillionaire(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

why you so Savage? Lol thought you was a christian
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Auki: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is a sign from your Lord, avoid these liars and run to Allah. There is no God but Him, creator of you and your forefathers, the Most merciful.

The wrongdoers and their gullible followers will have a mutual accusation on their path to hell fire.

They will turn on each other, throwing blame. The misled will say, "It was you who deluded us away from what is right. The misleaders will reply, "No! You disbelieved on your own.We had no authority over you. In fact, you yourselves were a transgression people. QURAN

These Pastors couldn't even see COVID 19 in March 2020!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Acehart: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bodydiialect57:
Are you standing on it?

Paul, I know; Peter, I know; James, I know. But who are these ones in the video? Woe to those who put their trust in liars! - they are the ones standing on the table.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
thrillionaire:
why you so Savage? Lol thought you was a christian
[img]https://media./images/68dfe7a098b9f2a575413e2a39321ad9/tenor.gif[/img]

MuttleyLaff:
... Besides, a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in

I cant ever, get tired of typing, that, there'd be less christians, if only more christians, properly & correctly read their bibles.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by dorox(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
To all the naysayers, I want you all to know that there is still time for the god of papa Oyedpor to prove you wrong. Don't start celebrating the fallibility of the infallible Daddy Pastor when there is still over 32 hours to go. grin grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Valkrie:
Who anointed them...Where you there when the said God anointed them..!!
These men just simply open up a business centre and give it a name....nothing like anointing anywhere....all nah wash and game...
few back their up with other things and the gullible think them as demi god...

Padi padi anointing themselves and pastorpreneurs peer validation things going on
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by thrillionaire(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/68dfe7a098b9f2a575413e2a39321ad9/tenor.gif[/img]

kindly explain how there'd be less christians..?
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Janosky: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You quite know you are fooling yourself saying the Pastorpreneurs are my fellow 3 triune spirits devotees, dont you, hmm?

Continue to dey DECEIVE yourself
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkiee: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
dorox:
To all the naysayers, I want you all to know that there is still time for the god of papa Oyedpor to prove you wrong. Don't start celebrating the fallibility of the infallible Daddy Pastor when there is still over 32 hours to go. grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

ROFLMAO!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by Image123(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Padi padi anointing themselves and pastorpreneurs peer validation things going on

Adeboye is not Oyedepo's mate.
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Image123:
Adeboye is not Oyedepo's mate.
I never said Adeboye is Oyedepo's mate
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by membranus: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
thehomer:
That's an interesting statement considering that right now, Nigeria is on track to miss all the Millennium development goals by 2015. I wonder what excuses will be proffered if Nigeria fails to be among the World Powers considering that 2020 is not far off.

And this is the year 2021 and Nigeria is going down drain fast, quickly becoming another Somalia.

So what happened to the Papa's prophecy?
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by membranus: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
SMSguru:
Yes, my spiritual father has just spoken during the Jubilee/Passover Night held at Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ota, Africa.

He made it clear during his message to church faithfuls that God has a divine agenda for this great nation.

He prophesied without mincing words that Nigeria will be named among the World Powers by the year 2020.

I can't wait to see it happen because I'm so sure that it will happen. I'm also so sure that I will be alive, safer, sound and stronger by then.

Papa has spoken! And God has never allowed any of his words to fall to the ground because the scriptures can never be broken.

And this is the year 2021 and Nigeria is going down drain fast, quickly becoming another Somalia.

So what happened to the Papa's prophecy?
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by dorox(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
SMSguru:

This prophesy by Papa Oyedepo did not age well at all. How could he have gotten it so wrong?
Re: "Nigeria Will Be Among The World Powers By the Year 2020" - Bishop David Oyedepo by harmargedon: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
where is SMSguru self. let him update us on failed prophesies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Got Cheap Miracles, Without Fasting. / Eat Your Tithe Before The Lord / Should Women Become Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.