Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant (36408 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2019
Thunder fire una. the real depressed people drink snipper asap. stop cloat chasing
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

See this Onu Juice..

No go hustle and enjoy yourself without any man.. dial my number shaa
Coldstone icecream is a man now?

What's d correlation BTW wanting icecream and a Man?
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Pwansunrise: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2019
phayvoursky:
Rich man no de feel depression.

Depression goes hand in hand with poverty. Na poor man wan eat well and talk to trusted friends?

No one likes a poor man
Lies from pit of he'll there are many depressed rich men out there or haven't you heard about rich men that have committed suicide. If what you said is true then half of Nigerians would have committed suicide, the funny thing is that I have seen many poor people that are very happy irrespective of not been Wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Joromi12:
Thunder fire una. the real depressed people drink snipper asap. stop cloat chasing
She's dishing out therapeutic advice on depression
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2019
phayvoursky:

Depression goes hand in hand with poverty. Na poor man wan eat well and talk to trusted friends?

No one likes a poor man
who told you rich man don't feel, people who live in a building alone feel more depression than those who live in face2face. Forget money, once you have things all things being equal again and you still wouldn't think you have enlighten
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Jaqenhghar: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:
People should stop hyping depression. Its human to get sad once in awhile. Its abnormal when we dwell continually on it.
You again. With your misinformation. Now depression and being sad is the same. Your village people really siddon on top your matter
[img]https://media1./images/81fa692be6af161cfc9ef9ebeb9af0ad/tenor.gif?itemid=4246025[/img]

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Bonapart(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:
People should stop hyping depression. Its human to get sad once in awhile. Its abnormal when we dwell continually on it.
no mind them. Those posting sure cush post are the ones actually killing them.

Hype everywhere.
When I was in polytechnic, I will leave the house without single food , not even hope of what to eat when I come back, after class to the library, library to hostel to watch football matches cos it's free in the hostel. before coming back home still on empty stomach. Why I no depress cos that English wasn't in circulation and no one give a damn about it. Nigeria go hear one English word and abuse it till it looses it's meaning. Same as atheist. Every Nigeria is now claiming to be an atheist cos the English is still new to them

Backward people

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by mamajj17(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2019
phayvoursky:

No one likes a poor man

Depression has nothing to do with Money, it applies to Rich People as well.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2019
Bonapart:
no mind them. Those posting sure cush post are the ones actually killing them.

Hype everywhere.
When I was in polytechnic, I will leave the house without single food , not even hope of what to eat when I come back, after class to the library, library to hostel to watch football matches cos it's free in the hostel. before coming back home still on empty stomach. Why I no depress cos that English wasn't in circulation and no one give a damn about it. Nigeria go hear one English word and abuse it till it looses it's meaning. Same as atheist. Every Nigeria is now claiming to be an atheist cos the English is still new to them

Backward people
You are actually the backward one here. So depression only happens when you dont have money or when you are broke. Please try and do some reading before you embarass yourself

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Neddstark: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You again. With your misinformation. Now depression and being sad is the same. Your village people really siddon on top your matter
[img]https://media1./images/81fa692be6af161cfc9ef9ebeb9af0ad/tenor.gif?itemid=4246025[/img]

This gay cocklover again. Depression fall on you there.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by IamSoProlific: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2019
phayvoursky:

No one likes a poor man

You're wrong bro, in all entirety you're.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Jaqenhghar: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

This gay cocklover again. Depression fall on you there.

LMAO. Better gay than stupid at least where I live. There are laws protecting gay people and we see how some gay people have contributed in certain fields to making the world better. Cant say the same about stupid people like you

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2019
Young lady I understand your point but pls just safe Kanu of any drama pls that guy is a very private and quiet man I won't be happy seen some misguided, untrained kids using your comment to start hurling insult on Kanu pls.

Whatever you are depressed about kindly have a deep family talk with your husband and not on social media the truth is every body are depressed one way or the other it all depend how it's be handle.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's dishing out therapeutic advice on depression
ok abuja slay queen
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by geesilver(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2019
how could she worry about depression when she has all she desired for ....... kids, husband cute, rich, you can travel anywhere in the world, buy expensive things what else. i don't think she understand the meaning ask waje and the rest for the meaning.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by mokane28: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2019
I rarely comment on Nairaland but this your writeup deserves an award, you painted a real gory picture for intending sniper drinkers to have a rethink, kudos
MissOpe:
*Sniper* is not an easy killer, *it's an organ eating ,liquid monster*

When you blindly drink *sniper* that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you....

1. Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir

2. You will have serious discharges from your nose...oh, it's late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

3. A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..

4. Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

5. You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river.

6. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah...sniper must finish it's job.

7. The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself ...sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney....cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

The last thing that will die in you, is your brain that will take in every information before shutting down. It will allow you watch yourself, give up the pained ghost.

That's why they will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper...cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that's how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, but you will never remain the same, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital...but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is "regrets".

*You can see, it's not an easy death*

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper...that 100ml ,200/300 naira *otapiapia*, is a *terminator*.. *a gradually, ruthless, wicked terminator*

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It's only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. *Suicide is not a joke*.

Sniper will make you *see your ear without mirror,* will force you to beg for your life back, but it will scream back at you from your system, to let it do its job.

*It will give you a slow, dragged, struggled, regrettable death..*

Why don't you use that strength of fighting a painful death, and fight your way out to live?

You don't wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.
*let's help circulate to help people out*

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by geesilver(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2019
Pwansunrise:

Lies from pit of he'll there are many depressed rich men out there or haven't you heard about rich men that have committed suicide. If what you said is true then half of Nigerians would have committed suicide, the funny thing is that I have seen many poor people that are very happy irrespective of not been Wealthy.
may be the rich man is owing people and the shame couldnt make him bears it......... so iku ya ju esin lo.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by charlsecy(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2019
phayvoursky:
Not true.
@geesilver
PataAlhaja:
I marvel at her sexy open-teeth
Gap tooth
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Neddstark: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO. Better gay than stupid at least where I live. There are laws protecting gay people and we see how some gay people have contributed in certain fields to making the world better. Cant say the same about stupid people like you

I knew it. You súck cócks regularly, thats why your iq is gravely deficient. Rather than quote me again, go screw your gay uncles. Incestuous thing.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Alexrayz(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

Guess mental illness is still over hype
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2019
Still looking depressed.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Jaqenhghar: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

I knew it. You súck cócks regularly, thats why your iq is gravely deficient. Rather than quote me again, go screw your gay uncles. Incestuous thing.
Feel better now
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by itsIYKE(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:
chai!!...bro you 've not felt really depressed and it shows
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by liberalchick(f): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Depression does not mean you are sad. You can be ‘happy’ and successful and still be depressed. Depression is a mental illness, a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Neddstark:
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by madridsta007(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

True. I also posit that "depression" variables are linked (at least a linear correlation) with the social media. People who try so much to be the the other "person" they see on social media, fail in doing so, and then end up slipping into prolonged thoughts about that failure. Hence, gets depressed.

Stay off social media for a while, read books instead and see how happy and productive you will be.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Neddstark: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
itsIYKE:
chai!!...bro you 've not felt really depressed and it shows

I was once so sad that i felt jumping down a 2 storey building with my head to hit the ground. That was an awful time of my life. I was depressed. I overcame it. Its something to overcome rather than dwell on. Lets not attach too much importance to it before people use it as a valid reason for suicide as they are doing right now
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
MissOpe:
*Sniper* is not an easy killer, *it's an organ eating ,liquid monster*

When you blindly drink *sniper* that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you....

1. Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir

2. You will have serious discharges from your nose...oh, it's late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

3. A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..

4. Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

5. You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river.

6. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah...sniper must finish it's job.

7. The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself ...sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney....cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

The last thing that will die in you, is your brain that will take in every information before shutting down. It will allow you watch yourself, give up the pained ghost.

That's why they will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper...cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that's how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, but you will never remain the same, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital...but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is "regrets".

*You can see, it's not an easy death*

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper...that 100ml ,200/300 naira *otapiapia*, is a *terminator*.. *a gradually, ruthless, wicked terminator*

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It's only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. *Suicide is not a joke*.

Sniper will make you *see your ear without mirror,* will force you to beg for your life back, but it will scream back at you from your system, to let it do its job.

*It will give you a slow, dragged, struggled, regrettable death..*

Why don't you use that strength of fighting a painful death, and fight your way out to live?

You don't wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.
*let's help circulate to help people out*

Copied

My own is govt should sha not ban this drink because of some misguided folks. What they should do is make it in different flavours like vanilla, strawberry, apple etv
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by otipoju(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Neddstark:

May you never come across what will continually make you sad. It does not happen overnight and no one is immune.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by Neddstark: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
otipoju:

May you never come across what will continually make you sad. It does not happen overnight and no one is immune.

I have been through suicidal depression before and came out of it. Stop making it seem like a big thing then suicidals will see it as a valid reason to go that way.
Re: Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant by springtech(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
PataAlhaja:
Amara Kanu is beautiful and seems smart.

I marvel at her sexy open-teeth and portable Nyansh.

How she married an unlettered man like Kanu befuddles me.

She deserved better. Perhaps, she was carried away by his wealth and fame.

Come on, what are you talking about here.
I think on the contrary she should be grateful to Kanu.
Yes, she is beautiful, but Kanu gave her the kind of life she lives now.
I think it is highly possible this kind of life would have remained a dream to her even with her beauty, if she had not gotten married to Kanu.

Go and check the records, she got married to him after she left Secondary school.
She achieved all she ever achieved in his home. Using the advantage of Kanu's wealth.

Amarachi was a very young and naive girl that got married to a money bag.
Kanu was a promising young man, making money at the prime of his career and got married to a paragon of beauty and an equally homely girl.

WIN-WIN situation, case closed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W To Release 'Final Say': A Song For His Son / Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.