Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,798 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (46247 Views)

Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? / How To Come Out Of Struggling Financially And Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Amyyy2020: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
kevin25:
the man is a very quiet man the wife dnt see him as anybody but she respect men who are rich or literate yes she does it... It is bcoz she knows the genesis of the man? Had it been she met the man financially ok i dnt think she wil insult him

Buh didn't diz man see all diz disregard b4 tying knots with d lady??

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
kevin25:
not matter of marry my girlfrd wont try such talkles of my own wife i dnt enter kitchen talkes Of dishing out food wen my gf is around my dear some women lack respect no matter what a man is a man

your background has shaped the way you see the world
so I will not blame you

we are all victims of our environment

6 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Kolping: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Women Don't Care About You (i.e. Men)....( RED PILL )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mgNDzioFDI
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Amyyy2020: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
kevin25:
The man is working now not broke he provides but stil the woman dnt respect him coz no matter any amount the man has she has it times two

Y do I feel u r being one sided here...You r just bent on seeing everything ryt with d man and wrong with d woman

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by kevin25(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
ImaIma1:
It's not about the class or level, it's the character of the woman. A woman with the same character, below her husband in education and status will still belittle her husband.
The man has gone back to school as am talking to u now even the wife was against it but the man did not listen to her
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Kolping: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Men should focus on their goals and not build their life around a woman. Let her come into your life on your terms and for your ends.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by kevin25(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kolping:
Men should focus on their goals and not build their life around a woman. Let her come into your life on your terms and for your ends.
My dear your right dat is wat some men refuse to learn
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by akaahs(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
runwaymodel:
What's so bad in him dishing out his own plate?
All these feminist Sef , can ur mother ask ur father to go dish his own food? We are Africans, don't forget your root.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by CaptainMitch: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yeah
ibkayee:

Is that teni? kiss
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 4koff: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
kevin25:
My neigbor got married to a woman that is financially and academically ahead of him yes they started with love at initial stage she did everything possible to make sure the man suceed i mean everything she sacrify evrytn kudos to her, but the problem now is how the woman talks to the husband with no atom of respect she goes around telling people what she has done for the man to the extent her friends no longer see the man as anything .. The one that pains me was the day she told the man to go and dish out food for himself even in my presence, wen the man try to force her my dear come see insult from how she feed him to how she made him who he is,just because the man ask her to go and bring his food even dou the man is working now but stil the woman stil look down on him.. The worst she stil call the man by his name . The man is talking about bringing another woman that wil respect him as The man of the house.. This is a big lesson without money i dnt think you can control a nigerian woman .

Not a good thing at all. It is not her fault. she is not built to be the Head of the House by nature. Yet, some women dey fight for equality.
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by akaahs(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
sassysure:
So he can't go and dish out food?
I have never dished out food for my husband and he is not a small or hungry man. As a matter of fact even when I stopped working for sometime unless when we are eating together.
Once he finish eating, from the day one of our relationship, he will take his plate and wash, with every other thing he sees on the sink.
It has not reduced him from being a man and the man in the house that has my respect always.

Enough of all these gender rules. It has destroyed more than it builds.

Simple things like that are what endears your spouse to you but it seems like your friend is always trying to bring "I'm the man card" in his union like most of our men do.
The woman refused to dish out food, and she was forcing her?
If she usually dish out food, what made her not to do it at that time. Was she too tired or very angry over something?
Did he try to know what was her annoyance, rather he want to exert his right as the head by ordering her to do that. Somebody that houses and feed you?
Common, u guys are really very dumb sometimes. It takes so little to make women lay down everything they have for guys especially working ladies but pride will never allow you guys to see whats before u.
Madam, it doesn't take the fact that we are Africans. A typical Africa man ll always be. If ur husband dishes his own food doesn't mean every man must do. Stop living a borrowed life from the white man.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Kolping: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Every man should read this book - Anatomy of Female Power: A Masculinist Dissection of Matriarchy by Chinweizu.
It's an eye-opener for all men (especially in Nigeria) who are still in the dark about female power.

http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
iRyan:
I can bet my life that you are broke, hungry, desperate, grumpy, frustrated and despondent and prolly not too educated.
Sassysure your husband is the epitome of what a man should be. You are lucky to have him and equally lucky to have not ended up with someone the likes of iwanttoto
Thank you.
I pray to grow very old with him if we are alive.
When I was in the market for husband, my target is liberal minded, humane and flexible man who is hard working.

Believe you me, he came from a patriarchal background. My FIL don't know how to boil water.
When he finally agreed to visit us, he came with his P.A.
He once told me that the end point for women is kitchen and I shouldn't work. My husband should be paying me monthly. He was actually giving me very generous monthly allowance so I can stay at home. I just dey collect money dey put for pocket grin
I made a mistake one day and he deducted I have started work, he was ready to call the police for me had not my husband told him to back off and allow him to build his family his own way.

Marriage is very good if we can put pride and ego aside to make it work.
It's a very foolish woman or man that will take advantage of their spouses who are trying their bests to make their home peaceful by being ingrates and trouble shooters.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by kevin25(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
akaahs:

All these feminist Sef , can ur mother ask ur father to go dish his own food? We are Africans, don't forget your root.
Dnt mind those guys supporting d woman for not doing wat his husband ask her to do even infront of a vistor..all of them are puccis a man should go and dish out his food? No bi only dat One him go do na, make him enter kitchen cook and wash the wife pant.. Make una dey happy Men has sold them selves

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Jmk9292(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
ogawisdom:

Sometimes people change over time no matter how they started esp when condition change. When u grow up u will understand.

Must you make a biased input?? Chairman council of elders...... We have seen your level of understanding.....
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Kolping: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Most men are still in the dark about female manipulation and have been like that since they were teenagers.

Every young man should read this book - Anatomy of Female Power: A Masculinist Dissection of Matriarchy by Chinweizu.
It's an eye-opener for all men (especially in Nigeria) who are still in the dark about female power.

http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf

kevin25:
My dear your right dat is wat some men refuse to learn
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
akaahs:

Madam, it doesn't take the fact that we are Africans. A typical Africa man ll always be. If ur husband dishes his own food doesn't mean every man must do. Stop living a borrowed life from the white man.

There is nothing like we are Africans. An Egyptian man don't behave like a Ghanaian man nor an igbo man like a morrocan. They all have different cultures. So this we are Africans is actually very stale. Go to Ghana and check put their culture first cos they are very close to us.

My brother wash bitter leaf. He cooks. Men in my family cook.
Men in other families around us cook.
They pound foofoo and the wives make soups. If the boys are home for Christmas and their sisters are away in their husbands houses, so it's their mum that will cook and they will eat?

Cooking doesn't have gender.
Houseworks don't have gender
Contributing finance for the smooth running of the family don't have gender.
Marriage is a union.
Get that in ur thick skull and u will enjoy ur marriage, ur children will enjoy their marriage and can easily blend in when they marry outside their race.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by CaptainMitch: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ishiaki
QueenSekxy:
Smh
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by sweetilicious(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
greatbygrace:

I quite understand what you are trying to say. The problem with what you just typed is "Instruct your wife"..... This shows an attitude problem. Many problems of marriage is perception and attitude.

Are there difficult peoole? Yes!
Annoying wives? Yes!
Annoying husbands ? Definitely!

But with the right attitude towards them some can change and with the wrong one, some get worse.

The whole point I'm trying to pass across is that both husband and wife in the story above have attitude problems. BOTH not just the wife.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=kevin25 post=79286869]My neigbor got married to a woman that is financially and academically ahead of him yes they started with love at initial stage she did everything possible to make sure the man suceed i mean everything she sacrify evrytn kudos to her, but the problem now is how the woman talks to the husband with no atom of respect she goes around telling people what she has done for the man to the extent her friends no longer see the man as anything .. The one that pains me was the day she told the man to go and dish out food for himself even in my presence, wen the man try to force her my dear come see insult from how she feed him to how she made him who he is,just because the man ask her to go and bring his food even dou the man is working now but stil the woman stil look down on him.. The worst she stil call the man by his name . The man is talking about bringing another woman that wil respect him as The man of the house.. This is a big lesson without money i dnt think you can control a nigerian

please, say the truth , so that I can advise YOU or FRIEND. Are these things you typed above happening to your friend or YOU?

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by richie240: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
akaahs:

Durh! Where do u think some of them get their idea from?
Hollywood/zeeworld has not helped their cause either.
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by 2019news: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Questions:

(1) How often do you go to your friend's house?

(2) What is your mission in your friend's house? is it to eat food or gossip about his wife.

(3) Did your friend tell your to bring his marital issues to Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Iwanttoto1: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
iRyan:
I can bet my life that you are broke, hungry, desperate, grumpy, frustrated and despondent and prolly not too educated.
Sassysure your husband is the epitome of what a man should be. You are lucky to have him and equally lucky to have not ended up with someone the likes of iwanttoto

Shatap there u dis wuman wrappa. Yeye ass kissar. Toto no sure 4 u, so stops licking her ass. I fit bet u say I fit employ u. I be employ of labor, no be hungry looking office staff like u. Cum my furnisure company for ajah make u come learn work. IMBE
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by john650(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
If you no get money pass Naija woman, she go kill your joy.
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Iwanttoto1: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
sassysure:

Thank you.
When I was in the market for husband, my target is liberal minded, humane and flexible man who is hard working.

Believe you me, he came from a patriarchal background. My FIL don't know how to boil water.
He once told me that the end point for women is kitchen and I shouldn't work. My husband should be paying me monthly. He was actually giving me very generous monthly allowance so I can stay at home. I just dey collect money dey put for pocket grin
I made a mistake one day and he deducted I have started work, he was ready to call the police for me had not my husband told him to back off and allow him to build his family his own way.

It's a very foolish woman or man that will take advantage of their spouses who are trying their bests to make their home peaceful by being ingrates and trouble shooters.

I sure say na d Yeye boy boy husband dey wash that ya
dierty pants, with all d smelly urine and shiit wey go dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by millionboi2: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
OvaSabi1:
Mumu post. An adult that is not disabled cannot dish out food for himself.
Also, she calls him by his name? So, what should she call him? Daddy? Professor? Owner of my head and soul? When they're cuddling at night, she's supposed to say "move closer daddy" abi what?
You are nothing but an unexposed outsider who is jealous and gloating over the misfortune of another person.
dear would have bn ok.

Haba
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Exodora: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
kevin25:
the man is trying all he could to avoid his wife embrassment stil i dnt know if the wife derive joy insulting the man... She told the man that highest he can do is to marry another woman

Aproko who asked you , you no go mind your business every time you go dey put mouth for something wey no concern you did the man call for help amibo boy . Boys of this days can gossip I don't know why tufiakw all in the name to shame women .Na , you just told the story you did soil dip into to know the root cause of the conflict . Evey conflict has it roots cause, until you discover it you can never manage it or control it . Did they invent you as a meditator? Don't know why people won't mind their business every time especially when it concerns husband and wife .
Their case is the worst case you will ever buy cause you may see them tomorrow and they will look as if they have never quarreled before . Lets
learn to keep off more especially when is about husband and wife , we were not there when they started and they didn't invite us.

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Kennedy767(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
sassysure:
So he can't go and dish out food?
I have never dished out food for my husband and he is not a small or hungry man. As a matter of fact even when I stopped working for sometime unless when we are eating together.
Once he finish eating, from the day one of our relationship, he will take his plate and wash, with every other thing he sees on the sink.
It has not reduced him from being a man and the man in the house that has my respect always.

Enough of all these gender rules. It has destroyed more than it builds.

Simple things like that are what endears your spouse to you but it seems like your friend is always trying to bring "I'm the man card" in his union like most of our men do.
The woman refused to dish out food, and she was forcing her?
If she usually dish out food, what made her not to do it at that time. Was she too tired or very angry over something?
Did he try to know what was her annoyance, rather he want to exert his right as the head by ordering her to do that. Somebody that houses and feed you?
Common, u guys are really very dumb sometimes. It takes so little to make women lay down everything they have for guys especially working ladies but pride will never allow you guys to see whats before u.
u still call that husband? I pray all ur male children should marry a wife like you....that is cleaner joor not husband oo
Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by Kennedy767(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
sassysure:

Thank you.

stop all this ur lies madam

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by gforce5: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Western mentality is detrimental to african women yet you use the Bible (a western import) to emphasize and assert the role of women in a marriage? Were your great-grandparents using the Bible or Koran to govern their marriage? Can you confidently say that your great-grandfather wasn't a polygamist practicing another religion during his time? You lots are so hypocritical and you do not even know it.Let's call a spade a spade.

Lastly, what is "African"? Do you know that Ghana is a maternal society? Kenyan society is also very different. Do some research about the continent you come from and stop pouting rubbish here.
CorperKola:

I could say the opposite. Find the person that has what you want . Simple!
The Western mentality is detrimental to africam women and is ruining lots of relationships!

6 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man by larryking540: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

That your husband na very stupit boy. Infacts, him be disgrace to human beans wey carry prick in btwn dier legs
Bro after reading the first 3 lines of that lady,i had to stop reading because it's irritating, ,,,and she is even prude of saying it,,,,,if u want to know how ur future wife will treat u,try visit her family and see how her mother treats her father, then dat is what u should be expecting, ,my husband pays the kids school fees,,,provides basic amenities, fuel the generator comes home late from work and u still expect the young man to eat and go wash d plate, ,,?na house boy u marry no b husband

u for just tell us say u don lock the man brain inside bottle na,,,,,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.